EVENT The latest news in Automation technology for professionals in the Automation industry
Honeywell to hold 25th EMEA Users Group Conference
GO TO WEBSITE FOR MORE INFORMATION
July 10, 2013 - ‘Knowledge’ is the theme of the 2013 Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) 2013 Honeywell Users Group Conference, the 25th year the event has been held. Knowledge and understanding make “it” happen – whether "it" is reducing cost, evolving a plant’s system, or improving a specific aspect of plant operations. Honeywell Users Group global conferences feature many ways to share and exchange knowledge, including information-packed user presentations, industry-specific breakout sessions, topical panel discussions, hands-on demonstrations and networking opportunities to interact with users and Honeywell experts.
As always, the conference agenda is driven by customer input through the EMEA Users Group Steering Committee. The EMEA HUG Steering Committee includes representatives from major oil, gas and petrochemical organisations including Total, Shell, BP, Repsol, SABIC, Marathon Oil, PDO Oman, Equate and others like British Sugar. This year’s conference will be hosted by Steering Committee Chairman, Dominique Rouille from ExxonMobil.
Throughout the three-day conference, Honeywell customers will share insights and best practices into how greater safety, reliability, efficiency and sustainability can be achieved across vertical process industries including chemicals, oil & gas, refining, metals, mining & minerals and pharmaceutical, through the use of innovative process control solutions.
Parallel conferences organised by Honeywell, and running at the same venue, include the Honeywell Enraf Terminal Operations Conference and the Honeywell Field Products Channel Partner Conference.
The winner of the 2013 Honeywell student challenge to solve a critical plant business issue using Honeywell UniSim® Design Suite will also be announced at EMEA HUG, with the winner showcasing their idea at the conference.
WHEN: 4-7 November, 2013
WHERE: Nice, France
REGISTER: Online registration for EMEA HUG is open.
- Hannover Fairs USA partners with Canadian Wind Energy Association
- ISA announces 2014 technical division symposia
- Illinois To Help automation companies get to Turkey
- EMO to remain at Hannover Through 2025
- Automation Fair show report
- HANNOVER MESSE covers Industry 4.0
- Metso to control Electric Power Plants in Buryatia
- Northeast Coating Technologies uses datalogger to monitor Surface Treatment
- Cyber Security Lessons from a Military Leader
- Developers of Dream Report come out of hiding
- ISA book says automation can prevent nuclear power plant disasters
- COPA-DATA researches bridging geoinformation and process data
- GE will resell PTC Manufacturing Process Management software
- Industrial Ethernet growing in China
- ISA-100 wireless standard receives resounding approval in IEC technical voting
- Technology convergence presents evolving workforce development challenges in combating cyberthreats
- Four key benefits of integrated safety control networks
- Thermocouples versus RTDs