Ashcroft introduces Explosion-Proof A-Series pressure switch
July 25, 2013 - The Ashcroft A-Series miniature pressure switch is available in a SIL capable explosion- proof configuration for hazardous areas. With 316 stainless steel construction, an IP67 rated enclosure and an operating temperature range from -40°C to 89°C (-40°F to 192°F), the rugged dual-seal rated A-Series explosion-proof pressure switch stands up to the most extreme environmental conditions. Agency approvals and certifications include FM, UL, ATEX, IECEx, CSA, CRN, CE, RoHS as well as SIL 3 capability. Pressure ranges from vacuum through 7500 psi are offered along with a broad selection of pressure inlet fittings.
- HEIDENHAIN releases ExN 400 rotary encoders
- Dwyer announces MCS Current Switch
- Festo releases ESBF Electric Cylinder
- Franklin Electric releases AG series centrifugal pumps
- Semiconductor Circuits introduces CPE1U48 DC-DC converter