HSI Sensing releases HSR-933W Form C Reed Switch
July 9, 2013 - HSI Sensing releases HSR-933W Form C Reed Switch.With tungsten contacts, the HSR-933W has a power rating of 100 watts, making it 25% more powerful than any other Form C available from the commpany. It can also be modified to carry up to 400 watts.
Applications include industrial and chemical plant valves, position signaling, valve position monitoring, hazardous chemical level detection, and liquid level signals. All switches are precision-manufactured with hermetically-sealed tungsten contacts, which give them extended life in extreme environments; make them immune from oxidation, dust, and other particles; and provide consistent, reliable operation rated for millions of cycles.
Any switch can also be customized to fit a customer’s device or application.
- Yokogawa Introduces FG400 Arbitrary/Function Generators
- ORing releases Ethernet Switches with backup
- Advanticsys introduces DM-124 Wireless Modbus Bridge
- Gassonic announces Observer-i Ultrasonic Gas Leak Detector
- Honeywell introduces TBP Series Pressure Switches