HSI Sensing releases HSR-933W Form C Reed Switch
July 9, 2013 - HSI Sensing releases HSR-933W Form C Reed Switch.With tungsten contacts, the HSR-933W has a power rating of 100 watts, making it 25% more powerful than any other Form C available from the commpany. It can also be modified to carry up to 400 watts.
Applications include industrial and chemical plant valves, position signaling, valve position monitoring, hazardous chemical level detection, and liquid level signals. All switches are precision-manufactured with hermetically-sealed tungsten contacts, which give them extended life in extreme environments; make them immune from oxidation, dust, and other particles; and provide consistent, reliable operation rated for millions of cycles.
Any switch can also be customized to fit a customer’s device or application.
- HEIDENHAIN releases ExN 400 rotary encoders
- Dwyer announces MCS Current Switch
- Festo Expands Its Electric Cylinder Range to Include the New Heavy Duty Electric Cylinder ESBF
- Franklin Electric releases AG series centrifugal pumps
- Semiconductor Circuits introduces CPE1U48 DC-DC converter