PRODUCTS The latest news in Automation technology for professionals in the Automation industry
HSI Sensing releases HSR-933W Form C Reed Switch
GO TO SUPPLIER'S WEBSITE
July 9, 2013 - HSI Sensing releases HSR-933W Form C Reed Switch.With tungsten contacts, the HSR-933W has a power rating of 100 watts, making it 25% more powerful than any other Form C available from the commpany. It can also be modified to carry up to 400 watts.
Applications include industrial and chemical plant valves, position signaling, valve position monitoring, hazardous chemical level detection, and liquid level signals. All switches are precision-manufactured with hermetically-sealed tungsten contacts, which give them extended life in extreme environments; make them immune from oxidation, dust, and other particles; and provide consistent, reliable operation rated for millions of cycles.
Any switch can also be customized to fit a customer’s device or application.
- AutomationDirect introduces SureGear PGCN stepper gearboxes
- Measurement Computing announces USB-2020 DAQ board
- Los Gatos Research announces Natural Gas Leak Detection system
- Balluff releases RFID data carrier
- Harting takes connectors outdoors
- Igus folds up R68 cable carrier
- Zero-Max's New CD® Coupling Sizing & Selection Software Has 3D CAD Models.
- FANUC merges it all together
- FMC Technologies uses metrology system to check CNC machines
- ABB creates SMART robot education package
- October manufacturing technology orders up 10.2%
- Medium Voltage Drive sales still up
- Siemens Introduces Managed Security Service
- ASM publishes 2nd Edition of HMI Design Guidelines
- Strothmann to automate tandem press line in China
- AVEVA supplies Everything3D design software to EMS-CHEMIE
- Northeast Coating Technologies uses datalogger to monitor Surface Treatment
- Koch Industries buys Molex