PRODUCTS The latest news in Automation technology for professionals in the Automation industry
Sensor Development releases Model 01343 Torque Sensor
GO TO SUPPLIER'S WEBSITE
July 26, 2013 - Sensor Development releases Model 01343 torque sensor for stepper motors. The reaction torque sensor replaces the stepper motor mounting plate in an automated assembly machine. No modifications to the existing mechanism is required. The sensor is designed to serve a dual role. First, it allows the motor to be mounted properly in the existing manufacturing equipment. Secondly, by creating a torque sensing structure within the confines of the plate, it can provide a continuous torque feedback to the motor control module with its integrated high level analog output.motors.
This is a concept that will work with a wide range of motors where an in-line or pulley torque sensor isn’t a viable option due to space limitations. The motor housing must be free to react against the torque sensor in order for this approach to work.
- Tecsis LP announces Model LPI inclination sensor
- Kooltronic announces SlimKool cabinet air conditioners
- ABB robots add real‐time tactile feedback
- Cognex updates In-Sight Software
- Cyber Sciences announces SER-2408 CyTime Event Recorder
- IBASE introduces CMI211-250-956 Mini-ITX chassis
- Zero-Max's New CD® Coupling Sizing & Selection Software Has 3D CAD Models.
- Cyber Security Lessons from a Military Leader
- Developers of Dream Report come out of hiding
- COPA-DATA researches bridging geoinformation and process data
- GE will resell PTC Manufacturing Process Management software
- Industrial Ethernet growing in China
- Technology convergence presents evolving workforce development challenges in combating cyberthreats
- Four key benefits of integrated safety control networks
- Thermocouples versus RTDs
- Reference recorders shake up old standards
- OPC Foundation open standards
- Automation project justification – just about the math?