PRODUCTS The latest news in Automation technology for professionals in the Automation industry
Servomex releases OxyDetect oxygen deficiency monitor
GO TO SUPPLIER'S WEBSITE
July 9, 2013 - Servomex releases OxyDetect oxygen monitor, a safe area monitor which uses advanced non-depleting paramagnetic technology to accurately monitor oxygen levels - without sensor deterioration.
Designed for use in life safety applications, the OxyDetect utilises the Hummingbird Paracube Micro paramagnetic sensor. The OxyDetect's non-consumable design ensures longevity and eliminates the costs associated with the regular replacement of electrochemical, galvanic or fuel cells, as well as the recognised problems of cell degradation when in use or kept as a stock item. As the OxyDetect's paramagnetic measurement stability also eliminates the requirement for frequent calibration, users avoid frequent labour and downtime costs, incurred either when a traditional cell is calibrated or replaced due to anticipated expiration or sudden failure.
As well as significantly reducing the cost of ownership, saving time and money, the OxyDetect utilises advanced microprocessor-based diagnostics that are safe, reliable and easy to access via a simple front panel digital interface. Suitable for use in indoor environments ranging in temperature from 5°C to 45°C, the OxyDetect offers an isolated 4-20mA output with linear measurement for simple integration, an output range of 0-25% O2 and a fault alarm via mA jam to 0mA.
- ICP DAS introduces PFN-2060 Profinet remote I/O Module
- Metso introduces SDO sludge dewatering control
- Servo2Go introduces ElectroCraft EXC-Series AC Servo Motors
- PANalytical Announces ASD TerraSpec Halo mineral identifier
- Tecsis LP announces Model LPI inclination sensor
- Kooltronic announces SlimKool cabinet air conditioners
- Developers of Dream Report come out of hiding
- ISA book says automation can prevent nuclear power plant disasters
- Process Control & Industrial Automation
- GE will resell PTC Manufacturing Process Management software
- Technology convergence presents evolving workforce development challenges in combating cyberthreats
- Four key benefits of integrated safety control networks
- Thermocouples versus RTDs
- Reference recorders shake up old standards
- AMETEK acquires Powervar
- Honeywell to Automate Largest Refinery in the Middle East
- Cooling Electrical Panels in Waste Water Treatment Applications
- Thorsten Arnhold of R. Stahl appointed IECEx chairman