TRAINING The latest news in Automation technology for professionals in the Automation industry
Mitsubishi Certifies Training Center at Bertelkamp Automation
GO TO WEBSITE FOR MORE INFORMATION
June 27, 2013 – Mitsubishi Electric Automation authorized Bertelkamp Automation, Knoxville, Tenn., as a Mitsubishi Electric Certified Training Center (CTC). The agreement with Bertelkamp makes the training center the first in the Southeastern United States to provide Mitsubishi Electric university-based training for its programmable logic controls (PLCs), human machine interfaces (HMI), variable frequency drives (VFD) and robots. Training for the company’s products was previously available only at Mitsubishi Electric Automation headquarters in Vernon Hills, Ill. and at its regional sales offices.
“The Southeast has a large concentration of Mitsubishi Electric Automation customers. We established a certified training center at Bertelkamp Automation to provide these customers with easier access to training,” said Mark Werthman, Director, Technical Support Group for Mitsubishi Electric Automation. “The demand for training in that region has increased significantly over the past few years and the addition of the CTC in Knoxville will allow us to better respond to that increased demand. But, beyond the location, we chose Bertelkamp as a certified training center because of the company’s commitment to personalized technical service.”
Bertelkamp Automation is a factory automation distributor representing a number of pneumatic, hydraulic, and motion control components and systems. The company provides factory and customized training to help customers learn the products it distributes.
Mitsubishi Electric Automation will provide Bertelkamp with its university curriculum and will train the instructors. This ensures that the content and delivery will be the same at Bertelkamp as at Mitsubishi Electric’s own training centers.
“We view the certified training center as an investment in our ongoing commitment to customer service and training. The Southeast location is more convenient and cost effective for our customers,” said Bert Bertelkamp, President of Bertelkamp Automation. “Offering this level of training at the local level is another way we can bring value to our customers, as well as reinforce our strong relationship with Mitsubishi Electric Automation.”
Mitsubishi Electric Automation, Inc.
Headquartered in Vernon Hills, Ill., Mitsubishi Electric Automation, Inc., offers a wide range of factory automation products, solutions, training and support services for the industrial and commercial sectors. A U.S. affiliate company of Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Mitsubishi Electric Automation represents more than 75 years’ experience in the automation industry. A broad product portfolio includes programmable automation controllers (PAC), programmable logic controllers (PLC), human machine interfaces (HMI), variable frequency drives (VFD), servo amplifiers and motors, control software, computerized numerical control (CNC), circuit breakers, robots and motion controllers. The company takes its motion control solutions on the road with the 53-foot long Solutions in Motion mobile showroom that appears at tradeshows, training seminars and other events across North America.
- ISA offers cybersecurity training at ISA Automation Week
- George Brown College offers Online PLC Training
- WirelessHART Seminars in Asia, Europe and USA
- Endress+Hauser Announces Training Schools for November and December
- MatrikonOPC Announces Control System Security and OPC Workshop
- Global Training announces electrical troubleshooting courses
- Next frontier: Operator-automation relationship
- Cooling Electrical Panels in Waste Water Treatment Applications
- Industrial Robots – Trends and Technology
- 2014 Automation Trends for material handling, logistics and machine tools
- Exlar joins Rockwell Automation's Encompass Partner program
- Integrated automation controls rail straightening machine
- Why Robots Are Taking It Off
- Drive up to Four Independent Full HD Displays from a Single CPU Module
- Smart Panel Technology: Intelligent Control Solutions Offer Both Flexibility and Reliability
- The Changing Face of Industrial Automation
- 2 Trends Impacting Motion Controls
- Sleepless in Software City