INDUSTRY The latest news in Automation technology for professionals in the Automation industry
Beckhoff Automation Opens Office in Chicago Area
GO TO WEBSITE FOR MORE INFORMATION
June 28, 2013 - Beckhoff Automation opened a regional office in Woodridge, Ill., conveniently located in the Chicago suburbs. This expansion is a response to rapidly growing demand for Beckhoff technology and service from machine builders and manufacturers in the area. The official opening of this office in Woodridge, Ill. empowers the Beckhoff team to provide even better sales and engineering support to customers in the Chicago area, all of Illinois and northwest Indiana.
Located within close driving distance from downtown Chicago and both O’Hare and Midway Airports, Beckhoff’s new regional office in Woodridge is strategically positioned to maximize access for customers and employees. The office features 4,400 square feet of total office space, including sales offices, engineering and a customer training room.
“By opening a regional office in the Chicago area, Beckhoff Automation has completed a major step to strengthen our strategy in serving this crucial region that is home to some of the world’s largest manufacturing companies and machine builders,” explained Aurelio Banda, Central Region Manager, Beckhoff Automation. “As we continue to capitalize on lucrative new business and numerous innovative automation projects in and around Chicago, this new office has already played an important role.”
With the addition of the Chicago facility, Beckhoff Automation now has seven regional offices in North America: the newly-opened Savage, Minn. North American headquarters (Minneapolis area); San Diego; Charlotte, NC; Mill Creek, Wash. (Seattle area); Fond du Lac, Wisc.; and Mississauga, Ontario (Toronto area). Beckhoff plans to open another new regional office this year in a northeastern U.S. city to be named at a later date.
Beckhoff Automation is a provider of advanced and open automation solutions based upon proven technologies for customers to implement high performance control systems faster and at a lower overall cost than traditional PLC and motion control systems. Beckhoff’s “New Automation Technology” product range includes PC-based control, industrial PCs, automation controllers, operator interfaces, I/O, servo drives and motors. With representation in more than 60 countries, Beckhoff is well-positioned to provide global sales and service to its customers. Beckhoff sales and service are handled directly, with no intermediaries involved for exceptional customer service and consultation.
- Posted in:
- Related Portals:
- Factory Automation, Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) & Automation Controllers (PAC), Motion Control, Motors & Drives
- EtherCAT celebrates 10th anniversary
- COPA-DATA researches bridging geoinformation and process data
- Lantronix Announces M2M Design Contest
- GE will resell PTC Manufacturing Process Management software
- Industrial Ethernet growing in China
- Most ERP Inadequate for Global, Complex Business
- Cyber Security Lessons from a Military Leader
- Developers of Dream Report come out of hiding
- Four key benefits of integrated safety control networks
- Thermocouples versus RTDs
- Reference recorders shake up old standards
- OPC Foundation open standards
- Automation project justification – just about the math?
- Cooling Electrical Panels in Waste Water Treatment Applications
- ASCON announces Machinator mobile game application
- The Future of Automation is solving the World’s Greatest Challenges
- Industrial Robots – Trends and Technology
- Illinois To Help automation companies get to Turkey