Post a Job - Reach 110,000+ Automation Professionals
LOOKING FOR TALENT in factory automation, process control and manufacturing operations? Post job openings for engineers, designers, programmers, system integrators, technicians, applications support, and sales and marketing professionals with experience of PLC, DCS, HMI, SCADA, robotics, motion control, software and instrumentation.
Post a Job
Posting a job on Automation.com is fast and easy.
- Register or Login to your Company Account. Then select option "Purchase Job Postings" on right-hand column.
- Purchase the job posting option that best fits your needs.
- Complete your job posting.
First time posting?
If you have never purchased a job posting on Automation.com, you must first create a company account.
If you have previously purchased a job posting on Automation.com or are already registered, simply login.
Job Posting Options
Included with every job posting
- Exposure to 90,000+ automation professionals visiting Automation.com each month
- Feature in Automation Weekly e-newsletter sent to 110,000+ subscribers
- Job immediately listed on Automation.com home page
- Highlight in Featured Jobs in Automation e-newsletter sent to 20,000+ quality candidates
- Quick, no hassle employer profile setup
Who will see my posting?
Automation.com readers are qualified automation professionals from all over the world looking for automation industry-related jobs. Click here to learn more about WHO will see your job posting.
Seek and you shall find... Click here to read success stories of companies that have filled jobs using Automation.com's job posting services.
Have questions? Please contact us or call 877.300.6792.