INDUSTRY The latest news in Automation technology for professionals in the Automation industry
ETAP Opens Brazil Office
GO TO WEBSITE FOR MORE INFORMATION
July 9, 2013 — ETAP is opening a new international office in Brazil – its first in South America – in response to strong, sustained international interest in its products.
With a significant customer base in the South American market, ETAP Brazil will primarily focus on sales of ETAP Offline and Real-Time power management system solutions. The new office is seen as one of the hubs of ETAP’s growth in the region to better serve the ongoing demand for monitoring, simulating, and optimizing electrical infrastructures.
"ETAP has already established itself as the premier supplier of power systems software throughout the region, particularly in the oil and gas, mining, and electrical utilities industries," said Shervin Shokooh, Chief Operating Officer at ETAP. "By establishing a local presence in Brazil, we are able to work closely with our customers and partners to ensure that they benefit from the most advanced power system analysis and management products and services available."
ETAP’s new office is located at in Ribeirão Prêto, Brazil, at:
Avenida Braz Olaia Acosta, 727
Edificio Office Tower – Torre B – Conjunto 309
Ribeirão Preto – SP CEP 14.026-040
Tel: +55 (16) 3877-1038
ETAP Brazil will be managed by Mr. Leandro Toniello; Business Development Manager – he brings extensive electrical systems design and analysis consulting expertise to the company. To support the growing demand in Brazil, ETAP has an interface, help file, and output report provided in Portuguese with a website that has been enabled to support all Portuguese speaking visitors.
About ETAP: Founded in 1986 and headquartered in Irvine, Calif., ETAP is the global market and technology leader in electrical power system modeling, design, analysis, optimization, and predictive real-time solutions. The Company’s software technologies ensure that power systems are designed for optimal reliability, safety, and energy efficiency; when deployed in real-time mode, they enable organizations to manage energy as a strategic asset, maximize system utilization, lower costs, and achieve higher levels of financial stability. To date, more than 50,000 licenses of the Company’s ETAP and ETAP Real-Time products have been used in demanding generation, transmission, distribution, and industrial power system projects around the world. Visit etap.com for more information.
- EtherCAT celebrates 10th anniversary
- COPA-DATA researches bridging geoinformation and process data
- Lantronix Announces M2M Design Contest
- GE will resell PTC Manufacturing Process Management software
- Industrial Ethernet growing in China
- Most ERP Inadequate for Global, Complex Business
- ISA book says automation can prevent nuclear power plant disasters
- Hannover Fairs USA partners with Canadian Wind Energy Association
- Flowserve to provide Actuators to solar power plant in South Africa
- Pervasive Sensing highlighted at Emerson Exchange 2013
- Foxboro Evo System Features Multiprocessor Controller
- Dynagen uses Netbiter to remotely monitor gensets & compressors
- New control system implementation reduces response time without outages
- Reliable power is critical for one of world's largest data centres
- Nuclear security culture
- Luminant Tests First Nuclear Industry Large-Scale Wireless Monitoring System
- Plant Performance Improvements by Enhanced Combustion Optimization
- Snapping Shoals Makes a Smart Switch