The fix is in at MGM Grand Macau
- The 18 month old building management system had 600 alarm faults and was basically bypassed.
- The chiller plant control system was bypassed due to failures.
- Inefficient chillers due to essentially no maintenance and operational issues.
- Ineffective water treatment contributing to the chiller issues.
- Poor primary and secondary water distribution and balance issues.
- Ineffective maintenance practices.
- 450 volt chillers operating at around 350 volts.
- Ripped out the existing controls and replaced them with EasyIO (www.easyio.com ) field devices using the embedded Sedona Framework.
- Re-commissioned the system.
- Replace the original chiller plant control with Airmaster’s PlantPro™ based on a Niagara AX platform.
- Installed Efftrack Chiller Monitoring Efficiency System.
- Integration between Efftrack and PlantPro™ to provide best fit, best efficiency chiller control and sequencing.
- Implement planned maintenance practices across the site.
- Upgraded the water treatment.
- Repair or rebuilt failed or failing systems.
- Rebalanced primary and secondary chilled water systems.
- Integrated Johnson BMS through BACnet into Tridium architecture.
- Integrated Trane chiller panels through BACnet into Tridium architecture.
- Access from end to end via corporate Intranet for ongoing support of the property.
- Niagara was implemented at the management level and Sedona at the device level, providing a single tool environment.
MORE CASE STUDIES
Flow-Cal supplies sofware to Lyondell Chemical for Equistar Pipeline
FLOWCAL Enterprise Liquids software automates Lyondell Chemical 's measurement data collection by replacing their manual spreadsheets and manage...
Wagner-Meinert uses EPLAN to design food industry systems
Wagner-Meinert specializes in the design and construction of ammonia refrigeration systems, HVAC, as well as steam and compressed air systems.
Robot software provides Flexible Aerospace Manufacturing
Sogerma Composites Aquitaine uses Robotmaster software to program a rail-mounted 6-axis robot. Applications include tooling thermal protection...
B-Scada Software Manages Luxury Hotel in Algeria
Mas Ingenieros selected Status Enterprise as a facility management solution for a 5-star luxury hotel in Algeria.
Rockwell automates dual drive compressor
ETT operates approximately 69,000 miles of pipelines. It installed a new control system based on the Rockwell Automation Integrated Architecture...
Aegis supplies FactoryLogix MES to Connor Solutions
The FactoryLogix software will encompass the entire production area, which currently comprises of three high technology SMT lines, conventional...
Azbil Process Controller Receives ISASecure EDSA certification
The Control Systems Security Corporation Chartered Lab (CSSC-CL) certified a process controller from Azbil—the Harmonas-DEO DOPC IV—to the...
Flowserve Water Pumps Meet New Energy Standards in Europe
MEN/ME family of end suction water pumps has been updated to meet the new ecodesign regulations set by the European Commission.
Egemin promotes Thomas Kaminski to CEO
Kaminski has been with Egemin Automation for over a decade, most recently as Vice President of Engineering.
Epicor to supply ERP to Turbo Power Systems
Turbo Power Systems will be replacing its existing manufacturing resource planning (MRP), finance and other discrete systems, to improve efficiency...