MEDIA The latest news in Automation technology for professionals in the Automation industry
The Next Steps in AutomationGO TO WEBSITE FOR MORE INFORMATION
In this episode we speak with Bill Lydon, Automation Industry Expert and Editor of both Automation.com and InTech...
WHY YOU NEED TO LISTEN:
- Learn how we should be viewing automation within the manufacturing landscape.
- Just how key is it to the competitive success of American Manufacturing?
- We compare and contrast the current skill gap at both the plant floor level and the executive level in manufacturing.
- What role can government play in bolstering American Manufacturing, especially in regards to the current skill gap dilemma.
- Bill speaks about Cyber Security and the obstacles that surround it.
This is a really informative discussion that touches upon many of the issues currently facing American Manufacturers. If you have any interest in the fascinating world of Automation then be sure to listen to this entire episode.
About Manufacturing Revival Radio
American and world manufacturing is back! The global economy ties us all together, opens up new opportunities, allows for the sharing of ideas and innovations unlike ever before… Manufacturing is back… Why? Its people. Its leaders. The “Can Do” spirit is back. Innovation. Know-how. Hard work. Determination. Manufacturing Revival Radio celebrates this revival. This show features the companies, the leaders, the innovators leading the charge. Driving the innovation. Through the blood, sweat, and tears of working men and women from here at home, to around the world…
- Advancing and Securing PACs in the Industrial Ethernet World
- Creating an Account and Uploading Files for a Custom Quote on PanelShop.com
- Configuring an SCR Control Panel on PanelShop.com
- Configuring a Combination Starter on PanelShop.com
- Configuring a Soft Starter on PanelShop.com
- Configuring an Operator Station on PanelShop.com
- Zero-Max's New CD® Coupling Sizing & Selection Software Has 3D CAD Models.
- Automation, Process Control & Instrumentation Pocket Guide
- FMC Technologies uses metrology system to check CNC machines
- ABB creates SMART robot education package
- October manufacturing technology orders up 10.2%
- Schweitzer announces SEL-3355 rack-mount computer
- Medium Voltage Drive sales still up
- Parker releases Parflange ECO 25 flange and flare machine
- Siemens Introduces Managed Security Service
- ASM publishes 2nd Edition of HMI Design Guidelines
- Strothmann to automate tandem press line in China
- AVEVA supplies Everything3D design software to EMS-CHEMIE