The Next Steps in Automation
In this episode we speak with Bill Lydon, Automation Industry Expert and Editor of both Automation.com and InTech...
WHY YOU NEED TO LISTEN:
- Learn how we should be viewing automation within the manufacturing landscape.
- Just how key is it to the competitive success of American Manufacturing?
- We compare and contrast the current skill gap at both the plant floor level and the executive level in manufacturing.
- What role can government play in bolstering American Manufacturing, especially in regards to the current skill gap dilemma.
- Bill speaks about Cyber Security and the obstacles that surround it.
This is a really informative discussion that touches upon many of the issues currently facing American Manufacturers. If you have any interest in the fascinating world of Automation then be sure to listen to this entire episode.
About Manufacturing Revival Radio
American and world manufacturing is back! The global economy ties us all together, opens up new opportunities, allows for the sharing of ideas and innovations unlike ever before… Manufacturing is back… Why? Its people. Its leaders. The “Can Do” spirit is back. Innovation. Know-how. Hard work. Determination. Manufacturing Revival Radio celebrates this revival. This show features the companies, the leaders, the innovators leading the charge. Driving the innovation. Through the blood, sweat, and tears of working men and women from here at home, to around the world…
KUKA Systems: World Leader in Technology and Innovation
The KUKA Systems Group is one of the wolrd's leading providers of engineering services and manufacturers of flexible automatic production systems.... MORE
Automation, Process Control & Instrumentation Pocket Guide
Engineers Pocket Guide from IDC Technologies covering Automation Using PLCs, SCADA and Telemetry Fundamentals, Process Control Fundamentals, and... MORE
Creative Valve Solutions Adapt to South Australia Water...
Pumps & Systems
By Celso Iglesias, Perryco, and Mark Gimson, Singer Valve
The North South Interconnection System Project (NSISP) is one of South... MORE
Submersible Pumps Meet High Environmental Standards in...
Pumps & Systems
Converting a solid such as grapes into a liquid on a large scale requires several different specialized pump types for... MORE