RESOURCES The latest news in Automation technology for professionals in the Automation industry
Gotcha Stick - Safe Distance Scale for Machine Guarding
Is that Hard-Guard Adequately Protecting your Machine Operators?
Based on revised anthropometric data, the "Gotcha Stick" from Omron STI is a three-segment safe distance scale used to verify that openings in machine hard-guards will not allow the point-of-operation to be accessed by the operator.
Request a free "Gotcha Stick".
- Siemens Introduces Managed Security Service
- ASM publishes 2nd Edition of HMI Design Guidelines
- Fieldbus Foundation updates Foundation Fieldbus Technical Specifications
- ISA book says automation can prevent nuclear power plant disasters
- ASCON announces Machinator mobile game application
- Sercos releases CIP Safety on Sercos Conformance Test Tool
- FANUC merges it all together
- FMC Technologies uses metrology system to check CNC machines
- ABB creates SMART robot education package
- October manufacturing technology orders up 10.2%
- Medium Voltage Drive sales still up
- Strothmann to automate tandem press line in China
- AVEVA supplies Everything3D design software to EMS-CHEMIE
- Franklin Control Systems signs Lynxspring as distributor
- Northeast Coating Technologies uses datalogger to monitor Surface Treatment
- Koch Industries buys Molex
- Cyber Security Lessons from a Military Leader
- Developers of Dream Report come out of hiding