RESOURCES The latest news in Automation technology for professionals in the Automation industry
Microchip offers free Graphics Display Designer software
GO TO WEBSITE FOR MORE INFORMATION
Graphics displays are gaining popularity in an increasing range of control and user-interface applications, in markets such as home automation, home appliance, portable medical and industrial. Examples include security systems, washing machines, cooking ranges, home blood-pressure monitors, point-of-sale terminals, and test-and-measurement units. Graphics displays enhance the user experience and provide detailed information with sharp images, while enabling technologies such as touch screens, leading to more effective and efficient interfaces.
Microchip makes it easy for our customers to add compelling interfaces to their designs with minimal development time, cost and risk via these new tools, which go one step further in enabling embedded graphics, said Derek Carlson, vice president of Microchip Development Tools.
Key features of the free Graphics Display Designer software tool include:
Key features of the Graphics PICtail Plus Daughter Board With 3.2 Display Kit include:
Availability and Pricing
The free Graphics Display Designer Tool is available for download, today, from the Microchip Graphics Display Application Design Center.
The Graphics PICtail Plus Daughter Board with 3.2 Display Kit (part # AC164127-3) is also available today, for $154.99. It can be purchased via microchipDIRECT or any authorized worldwide distributor.
About Microchip Technology
Microchip Technology Inc. (NASDAQ: MCHP) is a leading provider of microcontroller and analog semiconductors, providing low-risk product development, lower total system cost and faster time to market for thousands of diverse customer applications worldwide. Headquartered in Chandler, Arizona, Microchip offers outstanding technical support along with dependable delivery and quality.
Back to top
- Siemens Introduces Managed Security Service
- ASM publishes 2nd Edition of HMI Design Guidelines
- Fieldbus Foundation updates Foundation Fieldbus Technical Specifications
- ISA book says automation can prevent nuclear power plant disasters
- ASCON announces Machinator mobile game application
- Sercos releases CIP Safety on Sercos Conformance Test Tool
- AVEVA supplies Everything3D design software to EMS-CHEMIE
- Developers of Dream Report come out of hiding
- Next frontier: Operator-automation relationship
- Integrated automation controls rail straightening machine
- Leveraging Mainstream PCI Express Advances in Embedded Systems
- Drive up to Four Independent Full HD Displays from a Single CPU Module
- Smart Panel Technology: Intelligent Control Solutions Offer Both Flexibility and Reliability
- ADCs in SoCs – Just a placeholder or a vital subsection?
- Inline Code in C and C++
- Protecting your low voltage electronic devices from electrical overstress
- Unlock the processing power of wireless modules
- The business case for the Internet of Things