Omron STI publishes Guide to Machine and Process Safeguarding
October 11, 2011 - Omron Scientific Technologies introduces the 2011-2012 Product Selection Guide to Machine and Process Safeguarding. This guide includes essential information and selection guidelines on the company’s comprehensive family of machine and process safety solutions. The guide also highlights Omron STI’s Safety Library with access to educational resource material including fully-illustrated articles on safety regulations and directives, risk assessment, types of protective measures and background on safety technologies.
Request your free guide
The guide features a number of new products including:
- F3SJ-E Safety Light Curtains that provide simple, affordable and reliable hand-intrusion detection for use in stand-alone devices and machines
- D40Z Safety Interlock Switches that are suitable for many applications, and maintain Cat 4/PLe with up to 30 switches when connected to the G9SX-NS Control; the LED provides fault diagnostics, and 15 switches may be connected to the G9SP programmable safety controller
- D4SL Compact 6-Contact Guard Lock Safety Door Switch that offers two wiring methods for easy, quick wiring, with a strong metal head to withstand prolonged used
- G9SP Programmable Safety Controllers that are quickly programmed to satisfy the complex safety control needs of small and mid-sized machines, and are easily reconfigured to solve evolving machine set-up needs
- Status Display Touchscreen for G9SP Programmable Safety Controllers that displays safety I/O error codes and enables G9SP users to easily view the status of safety inputs and outputs without the cost of installing and wiring indicator lights
Each product page includes a SpeedSPEC number for instant access to product specifications, certifications, accessories, CAD drawings and installation manuals from any Omron STI web page. SpeedSPEC also enables users to quickly request a quote online.
Request your free guide
About Omron STI
Omron Scientific Technologies, Inc. is a North American provider of automation safeguarding products and services. Omron STI safety products and integration services are used to protect workers around machinery, automated equipment and industrial robots in a wide variety of applications and markets, including semiconductor, automotive, medical, electronics manufacturing, packaging and consumer markets.
Cadenas releases PARTsolutions app
App makes standard and supplier parts combined with ERP and CAD data available for mobile devices.
Rexroth publishes plastics automation brochure
Literature covers automation system options on injection molding, blow molding, and die casting machines.
Crouzet publishes motor specification guide
20 page specifications guide covers two series of Crouzet’s DCmind Brushless Motors and gearmotors
Reliable Controls releases myControl app
Configured by a Reliable Controls Authorized Dealer, the myControl mobile app offers fully customized mobile interfaces to any Reliable Controls...
Endress+Hauser Announces May-June 2015 Training Courses
Classes are a combination of classroom and hands-on training on either the Endress+Hauser Process Training Unit (PTU) or live instruments in...
Energy Efficiency and Environment Sustainability to Drive Green Building Materials Market from...
Green Building Materials Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2013 - 2019
Control solution withstands temperature extremes
Control Engineering Europe
MSI Tec designed a panel to control natural gas engines at the City of Tucson’s well pumps. Temperatures in Tuscon...
Sensors drive paper tissue system
Winkler & Dünnebier’s Flowtos is the fastest two-lane paper handkerchief production and packaging system in the world. It’s...
By Greg Blackman
When installing a machine vision system, the cabling is just as an important factor as the camera, lens and lighting....
Enhancing Sensor Reliability through Venting
By Gary Chan, W.L. Gore
Designers often overlook the natural phenomenon of gas expansion and contraction. As internal and external...