Omron STI publishes Guide to Machine and Process Safeguarding
October 11, 2011 - Omron Scientific Technologies introduces the 2011-2012 Product Selection Guide to Machine and Process Safeguarding. This guide includes essential information and selection guidelines on the company’s comprehensive family of machine and process safety solutions. The guide also highlights Omron STI’s Safety Library with access to educational resource material including fully-illustrated articles on safety regulations and directives, risk assessment, types of protective measures and background on safety technologies.
Request your free guide
The guide features a number of new products including:
- F3SJ-E Safety Light Curtains that provide simple, affordable and reliable hand-intrusion detection for use in stand-alone devices and machines
- D40Z Safety Interlock Switches that are suitable for many applications, and maintain Cat 4/PLe with up to 30 switches when connected to the G9SX-NS Control; the LED provides fault diagnostics, and 15 switches may be connected to the G9SP programmable safety controller
- D4SL Compact 6-Contact Guard Lock Safety Door Switch that offers two wiring methods for easy, quick wiring, with a strong metal head to withstand prolonged used
- G9SP Programmable Safety Controllers that are quickly programmed to satisfy the complex safety control needs of small and mid-sized machines, and are easily reconfigured to solve evolving machine set-up needs
- Status Display Touchscreen for G9SP Programmable Safety Controllers that displays safety I/O error codes and enables G9SP users to easily view the status of safety inputs and outputs without the cost of installing and wiring indicator lights
Each product page includes a SpeedSPEC number for instant access to product specifications, certifications, accessories, CAD drawings and installation manuals from any Omron STI web page. SpeedSPEC also enables users to quickly request a quote online.
Request your free guide
About Omron STI
Omron Scientific Technologies, Inc. is a North American provider of automation safeguarding products and services. Omron STI safety products and integration services are used to protect workers around machinery, automated equipment and industrial robots in a wide variety of applications and markets, including semiconductor, automotive, medical, electronics manufacturing, packaging and consumer markets.
ProSoft Technology publishes video on selecting best antenna
The video titled, "A Guide to Wi-Fi and Frequency Hopping Antenna Selection," delves into the different types of antennas and characteristics to...
Why Modbus still matters book
Modbus book explains why this 40-year-old technology still matters.
Dataforth publishes MAQ20 brochure
The 4-page document provides an overview of the MAQ20 ndustrial data acquisition and control system and all current MAQ20 modules.
Honeywell releases Mobility App
The app sends real-time plant performance and notifications direct to smartphones, giving managers real-time information at their fingertips
ISA publishes third edition of CSE examination study guide
The third edition features more comprehensive coverage of pertinent subject matter and new calculations, sample problems and tables for improved...
Rockwell Automation to acquire MagneMotion
MagneMotion is a manufacturer of intelligent conveying systems.
Servo2Go carries Advanced Motion Controls servo drives
AMC offers hundreds of standard servo drive and amplifier models, accept various command signals, communicate over several networks and operate in...
North American Robotics market sets record in 2015
31,464 robots valued at $1.8 billion were ordered from North American companies during 2015, an increase of 14% in units and 11% in dollars over...
Precision Products shotguns its scrapped parts problem
Precision Products, a manufacturer of shotgun parts, wrote an Okuma machine tool app that streamlines its cutting operations, while reducing...
Mettler-Toledo weighs Asian crop food
Asiatic Agricultural Industries updated its old scales to EX equipment.