Omron STI publishes Guide to Machine and Process Safeguarding
October 11, 2011 - Omron Scientific Technologies introduces the 2011-2012 Product Selection Guide to Machine and Process Safeguarding. This guide includes essential information and selection guidelines on the company’s comprehensive family of machine and process safety solutions. The guide also highlights Omron STI’s Safety Library with access to educational resource material including fully-illustrated articles on safety regulations and directives, risk assessment, types of protective measures and background on safety technologies.
Request your free guide
The guide features a number of new products including:
- F3SJ-E Safety Light Curtains that provide simple, affordable and reliable hand-intrusion detection for use in stand-alone devices and machines
- D40Z Safety Interlock Switches that are suitable for many applications, and maintain Cat 4/PLe with up to 30 switches when connected to the G9SX-NS Control; the LED provides fault diagnostics, and 15 switches may be connected to the G9SP programmable safety controller
- D4SL Compact 6-Contact Guard Lock Safety Door Switch that offers two wiring methods for easy, quick wiring, with a strong metal head to withstand prolonged used
- G9SP Programmable Safety Controllers that are quickly programmed to satisfy the complex safety control needs of small and mid-sized machines, and are easily reconfigured to solve evolving machine set-up needs
- Status Display Touchscreen for G9SP Programmable Safety Controllers that displays safety I/O error codes and enables G9SP users to easily view the status of safety inputs and outputs without the cost of installing and wiring indicator lights
Each product page includes a SpeedSPEC number for instant access to product specifications, certifications, accessories, CAD drawings and installation manuals from any Omron STI web page. SpeedSPEC also enables users to quickly request a quote online.
Request your free guide
About Omron STI
Omron Scientific Technologies, Inc. is a North American provider of automation safeguarding products and services. Omron STI safety products and integration services are used to protect workers around machinery, automated equipment and industrial robots in a wide variety of applications and markets, including semiconductor, automotive, medical, electronics manufacturing, packaging and consumer markets.
Helukabel publishes aluminum cable catalog
The catalog discusses the advantages and special characteristics related to the use of aluminum cables, and provides important facts that might...
Haydon Kerk starts Catalyst Motion Group
Catalyst Motion Group is a supplier of precision linear and rotary motion systems from the very simple to the very complex, and at any level of...
European Automation publishes industry report on OPC UA
Report covers the importance of the machine to machine (M2M) communication protocol OPC Unified Architecture (OPC UA) in achieving Industry 4.0...
ADLINK announces Intelligent IoT Gateway Starter Kit
IoT Gateway Starter Kit simplifies device-cloud connection, accelerates IoT application development, and speeds deployment for a wide variety of...
Okuma adds Machining Calculator to app store
Sandvik Coromant’s machining calculator aids users in estimating optimal cut settings to increase efficiencies and reduce costs.
Characteristics of Filling Systems
In principle, filling is a dosing process, only much faster. Product that has been produced in one batch, is now filled in multiple...
Filling Systems for Liquids
This White Paper discusses the challenges, options and solutions for process manufacturers when packaging products for consumers and/or...
Harting celebrates 70th anniversary
On September 1, 1945, Wilhelm and Marie Harting launched the company “Wilhelm Harting Mechanische Werkstätten“ in a 100 square meter hall of a...
Progea signs Automation Supply as distributor
Automation Supply will cover Arizona, New Mexico, Southern Nevada and the Country of Mexico.
Hydraulic Thermoplastic Hose and Couplings Market growing
The Hydraulic Thermoplastic Hose and Couplings Market was valued at US$ 504.5 Mn in 2012, and is expected to reach US$ 747.2 Mn by 2022, growing at...