Omron STI publishes Guide to Machine and Process Safeguarding
October 11, 2011 - Omron Scientific Technologies introduces the 2011-2012 Product Selection Guide to Machine and Process Safeguarding. This guide includes essential information and selection guidelines on the company’s comprehensive family of machine and process safety solutions. The guide also highlights Omron STI’s Safety Library with access to educational resource material including fully-illustrated articles on safety regulations and directives, risk assessment, types of protective measures and background on safety technologies.
Request your free guide
The guide features a number of new products including:
- F3SJ-E Safety Light Curtains that provide simple, affordable and reliable hand-intrusion detection for use in stand-alone devices and machines
- D40Z Safety Interlock Switches that are suitable for many applications, and maintain Cat 4/PLe with up to 30 switches when connected to the G9SX-NS Control; the LED provides fault diagnostics, and 15 switches may be connected to the G9SP programmable safety controller
- D4SL Compact 6-Contact Guard Lock Safety Door Switch that offers two wiring methods for easy, quick wiring, with a strong metal head to withstand prolonged used
- G9SP Programmable Safety Controllers that are quickly programmed to satisfy the complex safety control needs of small and mid-sized machines, and are easily reconfigured to solve evolving machine set-up needs
- Status Display Touchscreen for G9SP Programmable Safety Controllers that displays safety I/O error codes and enables G9SP users to easily view the status of safety inputs and outputs without the cost of installing and wiring indicator lights
Each product page includes a SpeedSPEC number for instant access to product specifications, certifications, accessories, CAD drawings and installation manuals from any Omron STI web page. SpeedSPEC also enables users to quickly request a quote online.
Request your free guide
About Omron STI
Omron Scientific Technologies, Inc. is a North American provider of automation safeguarding products and services. Omron STI safety products and integration services are used to protect workers around machinery, automated equipment and industrial robots in a wide variety of applications and markets, including semiconductor, automotive, medical, electronics manufacturing, packaging and consumer markets.
EXAIR's Efficiency Lab evaluates efficiency of blowoff products
EXAIR’s Efficiency Lab has been designed to help companies evaluate the efficiency of their current blowoff products such as air nozzles, air...
Allied Market Research releases 2015 Embedded Computing Market report
The report projects that the world embedded computing market is likely to generate revenue of $236.5 billion by 2022, with an estimated CAGR of...
Rockwell Automation addresses global skills shortage
Manufacturers around the world are contending with a growing skills shortage resulting from the influx of new technologies. To address these...
CIMdata releases 2015 Computer-Aided Machining market report
CIMdata estimates that based on end-user payments, the worldwide CAM software and related services market grew by 2.8% in calendar year 2015. The...
MFG.com releases MFGWatch 2016 Report & Forecast
Per MFGWatch 2016, both U.S. buyers and manufacturers see 2016 as a year of growth for their firms. This shared optimism is fueling investments in...
Fluke Connect Assets and the Fluke TiX560 Infrared Camera are honored in 2016 EC&M Awards
Fluke Connect Assets is a cloud-based wireless system of software and test tools that gives maintenance managers a comprehensive view of all...
Simpler, Faster, Smarter: A New Approach to System Design
By: Andy Stump, Rockwell Automation
Manufacturing and industrial end users are turning to smart manufacturing to be more responsive, efficient...
Borgwand Group AG partners with KUKA Roboter AG
Among other things, the partnership covers the joint development of production lines, the standardization of processes, and the development of...
Rheem selects HighJump's Warehouse Management System to optimize operations
HighJump’s warehouse management system (WMS) will be implemented in Rheem’s distribution center in Central Mexico. From its facility in Mexico...
President Obama Immersed in Manufacturing Innovation at Hannover Fair 2016
By Bill Lydon, Editor
As the highest-level attendees of Hannover Fair 2016, President Obama and Chancellor Merkel did the traditional tour of...