Omron STI publishes Guide to Machine and Process Safeguarding
October 11, 2011 - Omron Scientific Technologies introduces the 2011-2012 Product Selection Guide to Machine and Process Safeguarding. This guide includes essential information and selection guidelines on the company’s comprehensive family of machine and process safety solutions. The guide also highlights Omron STI’s Safety Library with access to educational resource material including fully-illustrated articles on safety regulations and directives, risk assessment, types of protective measures and background on safety technologies.
Request your free guide
The guide features a number of new products including:
- F3SJ-E Safety Light Curtains that provide simple, affordable and reliable hand-intrusion detection for use in stand-alone devices and machines
- D40Z Safety Interlock Switches that are suitable for many applications, and maintain Cat 4/PLe with up to 30 switches when connected to the G9SX-NS Control; the LED provides fault diagnostics, and 15 switches may be connected to the G9SP programmable safety controller
- D4SL Compact 6-Contact Guard Lock Safety Door Switch that offers two wiring methods for easy, quick wiring, with a strong metal head to withstand prolonged used
- G9SP Programmable Safety Controllers that are quickly programmed to satisfy the complex safety control needs of small and mid-sized machines, and are easily reconfigured to solve evolving machine set-up needs
- Status Display Touchscreen for G9SP Programmable Safety Controllers that displays safety I/O error codes and enables G9SP users to easily view the status of safety inputs and outputs without the cost of installing and wiring indicator lights
Each product page includes a SpeedSPEC number for instant access to product specifications, certifications, accessories, CAD drawings and installation manuals from any Omron STI web page. SpeedSPEC also enables users to quickly request a quote online.
Request your free guide
About Omron STI
Omron Scientific Technologies, Inc. is a North American provider of automation safeguarding products and services. Omron STI safety products and integration services are used to protect workers around machinery, automated equipment and industrial robots in a wide variety of applications and markets, including semiconductor, automotive, medical, electronics manufacturing, packaging and consumer markets.
Webinar: Implementing Industrial IoT (Internet of Things) Yields Big Results
This webinar on Sep 29, 2016 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM EDT will show Dell has used a strong history in manufacturing and value in partnership to build...
Webinar: Increase Production and Optimize Manufacturing Processes Using Simulation
The webinar will show how engineers, production managers, and decision makers can rapidly assess the options for adapting an existing line to make...
Webinar: Digitalizing Predictive Maintenance
Learn how new technological advances are resolving not only these issues but also allowing for new value to be realized through the digitalization...
Bots will work alongside humans in the future
Machine learning and artificial intelligence have made the most seemingly impossible things possible in recent years. After the successful...
Siemens introduces Fleet Manager for Machine Tools app for MindSphere
With this cloud-based application (MindApp), machine tools at small or large production sites can be monitored, and their availability and...
IMTS concludes as third largest in their history
IMTS 2016, the 31st edition of the show, was the third largest in number of registrations (115,612) and in net square feet of exhibit space...
ISA announces Industrial Control Training event in Northwest Pennsylvania
Two industry organizations—the Northwest Industrial Resource Center (NWIRC) and Process and Data Automation (PDA)—will co-sponsor an ISA...
NUM launches NUMmill CNC control solution
NUMmill is designed specifically for CNC milling machine manufacturers and control retrofitters. It offers an extensive suite of canned cycles,...
Rockwell Automation opens registration for 25th Automation Fair
Manufacturers and producers across the globe can see the latest products, services and solutions that help enable a Connected Enterprise at this...
Key Ingredients for Designing Smart Machines and Equipment
By Dan Seger, Rockwell Automation
Today in the era of smart manufacturing, end users want to optimize their production and supply chain by...