Omron STI publishes Guide to Machine and Process Safeguarding
October 11, 2011 - Omron Scientific Technologies introduces the 2011-2012 Product Selection Guide to Machine and Process Safeguarding. This guide includes essential information and selection guidelines on the company’s comprehensive family of machine and process safety solutions. The guide also highlights Omron STI’s Safety Library with access to educational resource material including fully-illustrated articles on safety regulations and directives, risk assessment, types of protective measures and background on safety technologies.
Request your free guide
The guide features a number of new products including:
- F3SJ-E Safety Light Curtains that provide simple, affordable and reliable hand-intrusion detection for use in stand-alone devices and machines
- D40Z Safety Interlock Switches that are suitable for many applications, and maintain Cat 4/PLe with up to 30 switches when connected to the G9SX-NS Control; the LED provides fault diagnostics, and 15 switches may be connected to the G9SP programmable safety controller
- D4SL Compact 6-Contact Guard Lock Safety Door Switch that offers two wiring methods for easy, quick wiring, with a strong metal head to withstand prolonged used
- G9SP Programmable Safety Controllers that are quickly programmed to satisfy the complex safety control needs of small and mid-sized machines, and are easily reconfigured to solve evolving machine set-up needs
- Status Display Touchscreen for G9SP Programmable Safety Controllers that displays safety I/O error codes and enables G9SP users to easily view the status of safety inputs and outputs without the cost of installing and wiring indicator lights
Each product page includes a SpeedSPEC number for instant access to product specifications, certifications, accessories, CAD drawings and installation manuals from any Omron STI web page. SpeedSPEC also enables users to quickly request a quote online.
Request your free guide
About Omron STI
Omron Scientific Technologies, Inc. is a North American provider of automation safeguarding products and services. Omron STI safety products and integration services are used to protect workers around machinery, automated equipment and industrial robots in a wide variety of applications and markets, including semiconductor, automotive, medical, electronics manufacturing, packaging and consumer markets.
Express Logic offers demo package for Renesas RZ/A1...
13 example projects cover Express Logic products and include multifunction examples that illustrate how to use several products together. MORE
ISA Transactions earns high rating by Thomson Reuters
ISA Transactions has earned its highest rating ever in a prominent scientific ranking of journal quality and value. MORE
ABB offers free trial of Decathlon for Data Centers
Decathlon for Data Centers software enables data center staff to evaluate Decathlon’s capabilities for monitoring their critical power path at no... MORE
Weiss rotary indexing table cuts test time for parts
Geissler wanted to accelerate cycle times for a test bench that performed the final inspection of precision turned parts. They replaced a... MORE
Robot Market To Reach Reach $171.7 Billion By 2020
Worldwide robotics markets are increasingly diversified, poised to achieve significant growth as every industry segment adopts mobile automated... MORE
What Goes Where: Determining Most Effective Technologies...
By John Southcott and Chris Mathews, Brock Solutions
Organizations who use technology for applications that are not fit-for-purpose often find... MORE