Omron STI publishes Guide to Machine and Process Safeguarding
October 11, 2011 - Omron Scientific Technologies introduces the 2011-2012 Product Selection Guide to Machine and Process Safeguarding. This guide includes essential information and selection guidelines on the company’s comprehensive family of machine and process safety solutions. The guide also highlights Omron STI’s Safety Library with access to educational resource material including fully-illustrated articles on safety regulations and directives, risk assessment, types of protective measures and background on safety technologies.
Request your free guide
The guide features a number of new products including:
- F3SJ-E Safety Light Curtains that provide simple, affordable and reliable hand-intrusion detection for use in stand-alone devices and machines
- D40Z Safety Interlock Switches that are suitable for many applications, and maintain Cat 4/PLe with up to 30 switches when connected to the G9SX-NS Control; the LED provides fault diagnostics, and 15 switches may be connected to the G9SP programmable safety controller
- D4SL Compact 6-Contact Guard Lock Safety Door Switch that offers two wiring methods for easy, quick wiring, with a strong metal head to withstand prolonged used
- G9SP Programmable Safety Controllers that are quickly programmed to satisfy the complex safety control needs of small and mid-sized machines, and are easily reconfigured to solve evolving machine set-up needs
- Status Display Touchscreen for G9SP Programmable Safety Controllers that displays safety I/O error codes and enables G9SP users to easily view the status of safety inputs and outputs without the cost of installing and wiring indicator lights
Each product page includes a SpeedSPEC number for instant access to product specifications, certifications, accessories, CAD drawings and installation manuals from any Omron STI web page. SpeedSPEC also enables users to quickly request a quote online.
Request your free guide
About Omron STI
Omron Scientific Technologies, Inc. is a North American provider of automation safeguarding products and services. Omron STI safety products and integration services are used to protect workers around machinery, automated equipment and industrial robots in a wide variety of applications and markets, including semiconductor, automotive, medical, electronics manufacturing, packaging and consumer markets.
ISA publishes second edition Industrial Automation and Control System Security Principles
The title of the second edition—Industrial Automation and Control System Security Principles: Protecting the Critical Infrastructure—was...
EXAIR releases Catalog 30 technical guide
The full color technical guide offers solutions to common industrial conveying, cooling, cleaning, blowoff, drying, coating and static electricity...
QY Research releases 2016 Market Research Report for Substation Automation
The Substation Automation market analysis is provided for the international market including development history, competitive landscape analysis,...
EtherCAT Technology Group releases version 2.0 of Conformance Test Tool
The EtherCAT Conformance Test Tool, or CTT, is the official reference tool for specifying compliant implementation of EtherCAT technology into...
NGRAIN announces open-source Viewer for Android
NGRAIN Viewer for Android offers organizations working with heavy equipment, assemblies, and other industrial assets in the field, the opportunity...
Surlean Foods chooses noax' industrial hardware for weighing and packaging in custom-food...
To meet customers’ complex custom-batch processing requirements, Surlean Foods chose noax industrial touchscreen computers to support their...
10 Things You Need to Know About Precision Displacement Measurement
Chris Jones, Managing Director at Micro-Epsilon UK, outlines the 10 most important factors to consider before purchasing a non-contact displacement...
FANUC America announces Mike Cicco as President and CEO
Cicco joined FANUC in 1999 and has held a variety of management positions. As President and CEO, Cicco will have responsibility for all of the...
ABB announces 2016 North American Robotics Value Provider Award winners
The awards were presented during ABB’s annual Robotics Value Provider Conference on June 9th in Atlanta, GA.
Sercos announces 2nd Machine Communication Forum
The event will take place in the Marienberg Fortress in Würzburg on October 13, 2016 from 9 am to 4.30 pm. Various presentations will be given...