Omron STI publishes Guide to Machine and Process Safeguarding
October 11, 2011 - Omron Scientific Technologies introduces the 2011-2012 Product Selection Guide to Machine and Process Safeguarding. This guide includes essential information and selection guidelines on the company’s comprehensive family of machine and process safety solutions. The guide also highlights Omron STI’s Safety Library with access to educational resource material including fully-illustrated articles on safety regulations and directives, risk assessment, types of protective measures and background on safety technologies.
Request your free guide
The guide features a number of new products including:
- F3SJ-E Safety Light Curtains that provide simple, affordable and reliable hand-intrusion detection for use in stand-alone devices and machines
- D40Z Safety Interlock Switches that are suitable for many applications, and maintain Cat 4/PLe with up to 30 switches when connected to the G9SX-NS Control; the LED provides fault diagnostics, and 15 switches may be connected to the G9SP programmable safety controller
- D4SL Compact 6-Contact Guard Lock Safety Door Switch that offers two wiring methods for easy, quick wiring, with a strong metal head to withstand prolonged used
- G9SP Programmable Safety Controllers that are quickly programmed to satisfy the complex safety control needs of small and mid-sized machines, and are easily reconfigured to solve evolving machine set-up needs
- Status Display Touchscreen for G9SP Programmable Safety Controllers that displays safety I/O error codes and enables G9SP users to easily view the status of safety inputs and outputs without the cost of installing and wiring indicator lights
Each product page includes a SpeedSPEC number for instant access to product specifications, certifications, accessories, CAD drawings and installation manuals from any Omron STI web page. SpeedSPEC also enables users to quickly request a quote online.
Request your free guide
About Omron STI
Omron Scientific Technologies, Inc. is a North American provider of automation safeguarding products and services. Omron STI safety products and integration services are used to protect workers around machinery, automated equipment and industrial robots in a wide variety of applications and markets, including semiconductor, automotive, medical, electronics manufacturing, packaging and consumer markets.
Westermo updates WeConfig network software
WeConfig 1.3 adds wizards for quick and easy user-friendly configuration with global parameter settings.
NEW 2015 IR thermoMETER catalog
Micro Epsilon offers the most complete product spectrum for non contact infrared (IR) based temperature sensors.(-55C..2200C) Our hand held...
Measurement Product Guide 2015
Download a complimentary copy of our new catalog, "Measurement Product Guide 2015", for detailed information on our displacement sensors (laser...
Aegis announces inSite App for FactoryLogix Software
The app converts an iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch into a mobile portal.
Aerotech announces EasyTune autotuning tool for motion control
EasyTune requires no input from the user, completes in a few minutes, and provides measured verification of the servo performance when complete.
Ultrasonic Cleaners For A Solvent-Free World
Ultrasonic technology can be used to clean metals, plastics, glass, rubber and ceramics. It effectively removes a wide variety of...
The challenges of creating The Industrial Internet of Things
By Dave Hammond, M.A.C. Solutions
The promise of connecting everything within an industrial environment, to get complete operational visibility...
Universal Robotics supplies Artificial Intelligence to DePeuter Packaging
Flexible robotic packaging systems combine Universal’s Neocortex artificial intelligence platform with DPPS’ process control expertise using...
Yaskawa, R/X Automation and Universal Robotics to do drugs
The robotic system will provide complete verification of National Drug Code bar codes and validation of robotically placed patient labels for...
Endress+Hauser Announces Fall and Winter 2015 Training Courses
Classes typically are a combination of classroom and hands-on training on either the Endress+Hauser PTU (Process Training Unit), a full-scale,...