FEATURED ARTICLESin Design & Simulation Software
- Proactive Defect Detection with Simulation Software
- Operator training simulators in the modern plant
- Schneider Electric's Integration of Invensys
- 2014 Manufacturing Outlook from Siemens CEO
- Virtual Reality Helps Field Operators Improve Performance
- Video game technology transforms operator training
- Power Plant Training Simulators Explained
- Simulation Speeds Up
- "As Built" Documentation Goes Real-Time, Supports Cyber Security & Greater Efficiency
- The Cloud helps to dispel the mist
- Improving Cooling Water System Capacity
- Engineering Lessons from Mars
NEWSin Design & Simulation Software
- AVEVA to supply Engineering & Design software to TOTAL Nigeria
- 3D Systems to Acquire Robtec
- Honeywell to supply modeling software to China
- AVEVA to supply design software to JSC NIAEP
- AVEVA supplies Everything3D design software to EMS-CHEMIE
- Invensys to supply SimSci Optimization to SK innovation
- AVEVA Electrical interfaces with ETAP
- EPLAN added to Rockwell Automation Encompass Products
- Invensys to simulate KBR Refinery
- Honeywell announces student UniSim Design winner at HUG
- Yokogawa to control Combined Cycle Power Plant in Saudi Arabia
- Advantech Announces Support for Microsoft Windows 8
APRIL FEATURED PRODUCTS
MEDIAin Design & Simulation Software
RESOURCESin Design & Simulation Software
Additions include General Electric switchgear, Numatics fluid power components, Murrelektronik field distributors, plus Omron, Schweiger, Sigmatec, Stego and TKD.
The free mobile constructor app for iOS and Android provides the possibility of timed assembly of interesting three-dimensional models with differing degrees of complexity – from a meat grinder to a helicopter.
Rockwell Automation enhanced Connected Components Accelerator Toolkit (CCAT) and Connected Components Workbench software tools.
WHITE PAPERSin Design & Simulation Software
By National Instruments
White paper explains the challenges machine builders face today and demonstrates proven methods and solutions to get ahead of the competition. Discusses the impact graphical system design and customizable off-the-shelf hardware has on the design process and business success.
Automation.com, August 2012
By Nicholas M. Veikos, CAE Associates
Simulating product performance in the virtual world has proven to be a valuable asset to many organizations. The specific topic of this article is finite element analysis, but most of the concepts can apply to your favorite flavor of simulation.
Automation.com, March 2012
By Rick Slaugenhaupt, TechMinder Consulting
Object-orientation is the technique of bundling code into individual software objects. Numerous benefits result from this and, in turn, those benefits streamline the effort of creating a rock-solid control system solution.
CASE STUDIESin Design & Simulation Software
Initec Plantas Industriales has successfully deployed AVEVA Electrical software on all of its Oil & Gas projects for a 40% reduction in time.
Inter RAO-Engineering, a Russian engineering contractor (EPC) in the power industry, will use AVEVA solutions as a platform to perform engineering and design work on complex projects.
Burgasnefteproekt used AVEVA software to capture the as-built asset and create a 3D model of an existing flaring system.
EVENTSin Design & Simulation Software
This year’s CSIA conference provides systems integrator members with educational and networking opportunities to help your company put on an Inspiring Performance for your customers.
RSTechED is a training event for end-users, systems integrators, partners and OEMs. With the latest Rockwell Automation products and technology solutions on display, participants will gain an in-depth understanding of how the Integrated Architecture is information-enabling global companies.
The Summit will provide engineering and operational professionals, automation and operations management and senior-level executives with end user learning opportunities covering the complete spectrum of automation--from process and discrete to motion control and drives.