FEATURED ARTICLESin Motion Control, Motors & Drives
Evaluating & Drafting Motor Repair Specifications for...
By Lola Williams, Bradleys
A customer can use a better-than-average standard repair specification, such as IEEE 1068, which was driven by... MORE
Gearing up – making the right choice for gearbox design
By Dave Brown, Brevini
Selecting the correct design of gearbox for your application can be a crucial decision that will affect... MORE
NEWSin Motion Control, Motors & Drives
- Integrated Gearboxes and Gear Motors market increasing
- Servo2Go carries 14 more Servo Drives from Advanced Motion Controls
- Rockwell Automation grants Beckhoff a license to linear motor patents
- Motion, Drive & Automation to showcase motion control solutions
- Premium motor sales up, cheap motors down
- Yaskawa Motoman Celebrates 25th Anniversary
- Chinese machinery production a little weak
- maxon motor chases a comet
- Rockwell Automation to control nitric acid and ammonia plants
- Deutsche Messe says North American manufacturing is coming back
- ABB to control commercial algae production
- Lenze adds OPC to its motion control software
SEPTEMBER FEATURED PRODUCTS
PRODUCT NEWSin Motion Control, Motors & Drives
Servo2Go introduces Shimpo STH servo-driven rotary actuator
STH is a mid-performance rotary actuator for rotary positioning. MORE
Schneider Electric adds Circular M12 connectors to...
Industry standard M12 circular connectors facilitate fast implementation of Lexium MDrive products in new and existing systems and equipment. MORE
MEDIAin Motion Control, Motors & Drives
RESOURCESin Motion Control, Motors & Drives
Elmo is offering login access to its EASII Experience RPS for anyone to explore motors and drives in action, configure the EtherCAT network,... MORE
WHITE PAPERSin Motion Control, Motors & Drives
CASE STUDIESin Motion Control, Motors & Drives
Geissler wanted to accelerate cycle times for a test bench that performed the final inspection of precision turned parts. They replaced a... MORE
Pumps & Systems
By Matthias Borutta, Phoenix Contact
The Smurfit Kappa Kraftliner Piteå paper plant in northeast Sweden installed motor... MORE
EVENTSin Motion Control, Motors & Drives
From chain and belt transmissions, to sealants and air compressor technology, Motion, Drive & Automation North America showcases the most important products in the industry and is positioned to become the North American hub for innovation and networking in industrial processes.
From robotics and automation services, to micro sensors and nanotechnology, Industrial Automation North America showcases the most important products in the industry and is the North American hub for innovation and networking in industrial automation.
IMTS will host more than 100,000 manufacturing industry professionals from more than 119 countries. IMTS visitors see more than 15,000 new machine tools, controls, computers, software, components, systems and processes that can improve their efficiency. They also come together to gain valuable ideas and insights from the world’s leading equipment producers.