FEATURED ARTICLESin Industrial Networks
Industry's New Breed of IoT System Integrator
By Bill Lydon, Automation.com
Cisco Live 2016 afforded the opportunity to discuss the necessity of IT/OT convergence in an IIoT environment with...
Managing Industrial Ethernet in the IoT Age: Simplifying EtherNET/IP and PROFINET Network Management
By Bill Lydon, Automation.com
Industrial Ethernet networks are critical to implement IIoT technologies, and uptime is essential for essential...
The Backbone of the Industrial Internet of Things: A Solid, Flexible Communication Network
By Thomas J. Schoepf, Belden
With answers to some of the more common questions about industrial Ethernet, teams can explore and design solutions,...
Secure Connectivity – The Next Step in OT Management Security
By Shmulik Aran, NextNine
The third in a series of four articles on OT security management for manufacturing enterprises, this article further...
NEWSin Industrial Networks
- CC-Link Partner Association and PROFIBUS & PROFINET International announce interoperability specification
- IBM and EnOcean Alliance announce partnership to standardize smart building solutions
- Molex and MB Connect Line partner to deliver IIoT connectivity to manufacturers
- ADLINK to highlight MICA's IIoT capabilities at CNV event
- HARTING to introduce MICA with EtherCAT at SPS IPC Drives
- Weidmuller announces purchase of Bosch Rexroth Monitoring Systems
- Samsung SDS chooses Cyberbit to implement cybersecurity solutions
- Red Lion's industrial RTUs earn NEMA TS2 compliance rating
- GE announces expansion of Predix platform at Minds + Machines event
- PI North America announces GE's Rich Carpenter as newest board member
- ABB, The IdeaHub open up applications for hardware, software innovation
- ISA publishes third edition of Industrial Ethernet: How to Plan, Install, and Maintain TCP/IP Ethernet Networks
PRODUCT NEWSin Industrial Networks
Divelbiss announces IoT connectivity for P-Series PLC on a Chip
Applications include remote response monitoring, rental equipment, field testing, proactive machine maintenance, machine to machine control, data...
Intelligent Appliance announces USB/TCP controller series
The series include 2 sorts of controllers: Ethernet controlled - IA-3152-E and USB controlled IA-3132-U2i / IA-3172-U2i. all the controllers have...
Moxa announces Ethernet/IP support for ioLogik E1200
The ioLogik E1200 presents an alternative to expensive and proprietary I/O modules, while also interfacing with IT systems.
MEDIAin Industrial Networks
RESOURCESin Industrial Networks
EtherCAT P is a new industrial Ethernet technology that combines EtherCAT communication and power lines into one standard 4-wire Ethernet cable.
This pre-recorded webinar is designed to explain how to add and program EtherNet/IP products when using EDS files, and some short cuts that this...
The next few years will be highly challenging for network administration professionals. This eBook explores network challenges and methods to...
WHITE PAPERSin Industrial Networks
By Opto 22
Systems at the network edge are increasingly able to leverage cloudbased resources to perform edge computing, but before the benefits...
In order to provide smooth production processes with critical machine vision applications, building a rugged Ethernet network is...
In order to improve efficiency and remote management on the CNC shop floor, networking is required from both device level and infrastructure...
CASE STUDIESin Industrial Networks
HIROTEC selected Kepware’s KEPServerEX connectivity software and the ThingWorx IoT Platform to enable company-wide device-to-cloud connectivity...
The JMA Wireless’ Teko DAS (distributed antenna system) has been deployed to ensure wireless network coverage throughout the Vehicle Security...
The project involved implementing a SCADA remote control system to connect railway stations, sectioning facilities and substations on the...