FEATURED ARTICLESin Building Automation
Energy Star Leaders Offer 6 Lessons for Facility Managers
Building Operating Management
By David Lewellen
First of a 3-part article on benchmarking your Energy Star efforts against organizations that...
Turning Big Data into Building Intelligence
By Dr. Igor Mezic and John D. Morris, Ecorithm
The ongoing analysis and diagnostics of buildings is a complex challenge....
Evolving User Experience in the IoT Building
By Greg Barnes, Activelogix
Our IoT visualization solutions need to be flexible enough to serve relevant data to each...
Who is (the future of) BACnet?
By Ken Sinclair
You are the future of BACnet, and you have been preparing your child for this day to meet the new world....
NEWSin Building Automation
- Qorvo to acquire GreenPeak Technologies
- Moxa controls lighting on world's longest floating bridge
- Honeywell acquires Elster
- QA Graphics attains Tridium’s Niagara 4 certification
- The Key Market Drivers for the Building Internet of Things Business
- Minebea acquires Paradox Engineering
- Endress+Hauser signs Eastern Controls as rep
- Honeywell To Acquire Elster for $5.1 billion
- Smart Cities Market Expected to Reach $1,265.85 Billion Globally
- Building Automation is Transforming into the Building Internet of Things Creating a $76B Market by 2020
- Energy Efficiency and Environment Sustainability to Drive Green Building Materials Market from 2013 through 2019
- Smart Building Technology Spending Projected to Triple by 2018
PRODUCT NEWSin Building Automation
SICK introduces microScan3 Core safety laser scanner
Scanner has a 5.5 m range and a 275° scanning angle, ideal for area and access guarding.
E+E Elektronik announces EE650 air velocity transmitter
The EE650 air velocity transmitter is optimized for accurate, reliable and long-term stable measurement of air velocity in ventilation ducts.
Fluke introduces 902 FC wireless HVAC Clamp Meter
With the Fluke 902 FC, technicians can document measurements, email results to customers, and collaborate with colleagues in real time directly...
MEDIAin Building Automation
RESOURCESin Building Automation
The BIMcatalogs.net add-on delivers access to intelligent 3D BIM CAD component data to engineers, designer and constructors worldwide from any...
Reliable’s controllers can get weather reports over the Internet.
Configured by a Reliable Controls Authorized Dealer, the myControl mobile app offers fully customized mobile interfaces to any Reliable Controls...
WHITE PAPERSin Building Automation
By Opto 22
Can off-the-shelf mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets be safely used in industrial automation applications? This timely...
By QA Graphics
If you’re considering developing an app for your organization, be clear on the difference between native mobile apps and a mobile...
By Sarah Erdman, Marketing Director, QA Graphics
Graphics and user interfaces can make a variety of building information available via
CASE STUDIESin Building Automation
Power Construction is using the environmental monitoring system to collect and transmit temperature and humidity data in a 27-story hospital in...
The Hunter Museum in Chattanooga, Tennessee, installed HOBO MX1101 Bluetooth Temperature and Humidity loggers in their galleries.
Netbiter gateways connected to Rockwell PLCs control the different systems in the EF International Language Centre in Oxford, UK.