FEATURED ARTICLESin Embedded Automation
Bill’s Deep Dive: Prometheus Multivendor PLC Configuration and Management Software from Wonderware
By Bill Lydon, Editor, Automation.com
Wonderware/Schneider Electric's Prometheus is configuration and management software for defining HMI and...
‘Cloud-based’ machine remote-access: how secure is it?
By Dave Hammond, M.A.C. Solutions
For machine builders that offer remote access support and diagnostics for their installed machines, security is...
Safety-certified software advances on multicore SoCs
Industrial Embedded Systems
By Brandon Lewis
Rather than the discrete, single-function platforms of the past, today's industrial systems are...
Low-cost embedded development kits accelerate design cycles
Embedded Computing Design
By Pushek Madaan and Gagan Luthra, Cypress Semiconductor
There are a variety of such prototyping-ready boards available...
NEWSin Embedded Automation
- Abaco announces hiring of Mrinal Iyengar as Vice President, Product Management
- Fairhair and Zigbee Alliances sign partnership agreement to facilitate smart buildings
- congatec announces support for SMARC 2.0 specification
- Harting wins Hermes Award at Hannover Messe
- Embedded Software Market Size Expected to Grow to $18B by 2023
- Wibu-Systems offers CodeMeter as a secure licensing platform
- Embedded System Market size likely to exceed $258 billion by 2023
- Cressall appoints Damiano Natali R&D and FEA engineer
- Thermoelectric Modules Market to grow 9.50% by 2023
- Acromag forms electronic contract manufacturing division
- Nordson publishes white paper on conformal coating
- ADLINK upgrades SMARC & Qseven Computer-on-Module Lines
PRODUCT NEWSin Embedded Automation
Fujitsu releases panel-mount thermal printer module
The panel-mount thermal printer subassembly streamlines the process of embedding a printing/cutting solution into POS, kiosk, ticketing and vending...
congatec introduces conga-TS175 Computer-on-Module
Application areas for these COM Express Type 6 Server-on-Modules can be found everywhere where data intensive streams need to be processed and...
Aegis releases 3U VPX Power Card
The latest VPX power supply is released from Aegis Power Systems, Inc. featuring 3U form factor, 650W output, and 270Vdc input.
MEDIAin Embedded Automation
RESOURCESin Embedded Automation
The report projects that the world embedded computing market is likely to generate revenue of $236.5 billion by 2022, with an estimated CAGR of...
The latest release of Real-Time Embedded Multithreading contains the fundamentals of developing real-time operating systems and multithreading with...
Process design kit (PDK) enables customers to design complex ICs with multiple EDA vendor tools.
WHITE PAPERSin Embedded Automation
White Paper details 8 of AAEON’s latest product offerings with Intel 6th Generation Intel Core processors, including their key features and most...
By Bob Frostholm, JVD Analog ASIC Semiconductors
Advanced planning, thoughtful and proper resource allocation, intimate understanding of your...
By Robert Gee, Maxim Integrated
Designs of digital input and output modules for automated industrial controllers have, historically, been discrete...
CASE STUDIESin Embedded Automation
Wasserbauer installed ITTIA DB SQL data base into its Butler robots.
DB SQL was embedded in Cow Master, a robotics system that feeds cows and manages animal healthcare, including automatic matching of cow feeding...
McObject’s database resides in Smarter Grid Solutions’ platform software that monitors and controls devices across the network and facilitates...