FEATURED ARTICLESin Oil & Gas
The Inside Story: Visualizing Column Hydraulic Behavior and the Product Ecosystem
By Jennifer Dyment, AspenTech
We all want the inside story. Greater visibility into asset performance can help chemical and energy companies gain...
Open Process Automation Movement Taking Form at ExxonMobil's 2nd Industry Day
By Bill Lydon, Automation.com
The event, a follow-on to the successful 1st End User Industry Day event in June, provided the opportunity for more...
Digital Technology for the Oil & Gas Industry
By Adam Chapman, Fluenta
A recent survey by management consultancy Accenture offers insight into how oil and gas companies are utilising digital...
Exploring Obsolescence Management: Managing Obsolete Automation Systems in Oil and Gas
By Jonathan Wilkins, EU Automation
With technology racing ahead, it’s unsurprising that obsolescence management in the industry is complicated....
NEWSin Oil & Gas
- ISA's 2016 Process Control Symposium draws over 300 attendees
- Wellkeeper chooses Signal Fire's remote sensing to track oil pressures
- Trihedral integrates VTScada software for Canadian oil and gas company
- Schneider Electric recognizes 6 customer innovations on Enterprise APM platform
- ABB announces APW virtual conference for the oil, gas, and chemicals industry
- FCI announces Fluid Components Saudi Arabia Ltd joint venture with GAS Arabian Services
- Emerson partners with IPRES to facilitate automated resevoir management
- Honeywell recognizes 8 partners for excellence in EMEA region
- Antaira partners with Simantec to expand to Brazil
- Honeywell’ Users Conference to highlight digital transformation for industrial controls
- Schneider Electric announces acquisition of Applied Instrument Technologies
- ISA opens Saudi Arabian training center at Jubail Industrial College
PRODUCT NEWSin Oil & Gas
Siemens introduces version 5.0 of XHQ Operations Intelligence software
Version 5.0 allows organized and relevant visualizations on both mobile and desktop devices to be set up with a single tool, the XHQ Workbench.
FCI releases FLT93L Series FlexSwitch flow switch
Engineers at natural gas liquids (NGL) fractionation processing facilities will find the FLT93L Series FlexSwitch to be a solution for process...
Servomex announces SERVOPRO MonoExact DF310E oxygen analyzer
Designed into a platform created specifically for the industrial gas market, the MonoExact DF310E is optimized for the measurement of trace oxygen...
MEDIAin Oil & Gas
RESOURCESin Oil & Gas
Automation.com partners with Integration Objects to present this free webinar to help you find out how you can use your data to gain a deep...
The standard covers gas oil, diesel fuel, fuel oils, residual fuel oils, lubricating oil, and bitumen, as well as crude oil that uses microfluidics...
Pass provides unlimited access to process safety training courses along with other benefits for one low fee, representing a 90% discount from list...
WHITE PAPERSin Oil & Gas
The white paper describes energy-efficient pumping solutions from Siemens designed to achieve a sustainable reduction of operating costs while...
By Adam Chapman, Fluenta
The Internet of Things (IoT) is poised to change the capability of businesses to monitor and measure an almost unlimited...
By Steve Sponseller, Kepware
Big Data applications change the focus from reaction and response to anticipation and prevention. By incorporating...
CASE STUDIESin Oil & Gas
The system will ensure safe operations of compressor stations along the entire length of the pipeline. The Southern Gas Corridor is a critical part...
Emerson’s Roxar RMS reservoir modeling software includes a variety of different modules covering well correlation, mapping, structural modeling,...
Suncor is a Canadian integrated energy company. Rotork has been a supplier of flow control products and services to Suncor for over 30 years,...