- Adaptive Process Control delivers built-in, bottom line benefits
- Foxboro Evo System Features Multiprocessor Controller
- Drywell Electric Heating of Tanks and Vessels
- New Approach for Shortening Schedules and Minimizing Risk on Automation Projects
- Specifying sensors with hygiene in mind
- Biopharmaceutical single-to-multiproduct conversion
- Track and Trace Serialization (TnT)
- Improving Processes by using Sequential Empirical Optimization (SEO)
- Exclusive: Sabisu to release Shika High-speed Lightweight Historian
- Honeywell Process Solutions Shares Service Risk
- Honeywell System Integrator Program 'Firing on all Cylinders'
- Beckhoff Growth Continues with New NA Headquarters
- ACM signs Autopro to implement SIL safety software
- Endress+Hauser expands US production
- ATS to acquire IWK
- ISA Food and Pharmaceutical Symposium issues Call for Papers
- Werum supplies MES to Pharmaceutical Company in Southeast Asia
- IFS to supply ERP to Butantan Institute in Brazil
- Endress+Hauser Announces October Training Schools
- Valve Shipments to Grow 3% in 2013
- Werum to supply MES to Sanico pharmaceutical plant
- B&R adds Machine Control Group as distributor in Missouri
- IFR to host Robotics Automation Round Table at AUTOMATE
- Emerson to automate European biotech plant
DECEMBER FEATURED PRODUCTS
Catalog covers weighing solutions for the chemical, pharmaceutical and food industries with hazardous environments.
The free app provides mobile access to information about Endress+Hauser instruments, such as operating instructions and technical details, from a smart phone and other mobile devices.
Webinar from Malvern Instruments highlights the benefits of real-time particle sizing for the effective monitoring and control of granulation processes.
WHITE PAPERSview all
By Packaging Coordinators
It is important that the supply chain remains safe and free of counterfeits. One major obstacle is that there is no unified global database where scanned bar codes on drug packaging can be checked. Regulatory bodies, pharmaceutical sector, retailers and clinicians will need to work together to overcome this counterfeiting pandemic.
By Tyler Glieden, SICK
By reducing the need for physical guards and barriers, light curtains can increase the maintainability of the equipment they are protecting. Light curtains using pattern and object recognition require fewer sensors and less wiring while providing a safety solution that’s secure.
By Mike Mendicino, Pepperl+Fuchs
Explosion prevention techniques are readily available for use in industrial and agricultural areas. This paper highlights some of these techniques and provide some practical application knowledge to consider.
CASE STUDIESview all
By Shamai Cylich, PE, RPA Engineering
An unnamed 18-year-old biopharmaceutical plant evaluated existing process conditions and devised a solution to replace its outdated globe valves with ball valves.
Dr. Reddy's successfully rolled out Werum's PAS-X Manufacturing IT Business Platform at their Indian greenfield site in Visakhapatnam, India.
Scientists at Reading Scientific Services are using a Morphologi G3 automated particle imaging system to troubleshoot particle sizing methods for pharmaceutical clients and develop fully validated procedures.
Orlando, FL, USA
What strategies can industrial enterprises adopt to help position them to take advantage of the latest round of technology changes while prioritizing their investments wisely? Join us at the Eighteenth Annual ARC Industry Forum to learn from your peers how an information-driven strategy can better position you to succeed and determine how you can best approach critical technology decisions.
Rotterdam, CO, Netherlands
The show consists of a three-day conference and exhibition and gives visitors the chance to meet industry leaders in automation, instrumentation, tank design, construction and maintenance, as well as innovations in metering & measuring, pumps & valves, loading equipment and inspection & certification services.
The core display categories at HANNOVER MESSE 2014 are industrial automation and IT, energy and environmental technologies, industrial supply, production engineering and services and research and development.
Research Triangle Park, NC, USA
This popular course offers a combination of practical information and hands-on experience, covering proper installation, calibration, and maintenance of electronic instruments. You will examine characteristics of electronic control systems; techniques for installing electronic instruments; and procedures for configuring and calibrating transmitters, transducers, and controllers.
Orlando, FL, USA
PROFINET is an Industrial Ethernet protocol that is designed to support the latest automation strategies. One network for I/O, process instruments, motion controllers, and functional safety - integrated with the IT environment to provide enterprise transparency.
Bakersfield, CA, USA
This lab-intensive course focuses on the configuration fundamentals, the calibration process, the measurements of multiple variables, and the utilization of computer-based configuration tools for both digital transmitters and digital valve controllers.