- Cyber Security Lessons from a Military Leader
- Developers of Dream Report come out of hiding
- Pervasive Sensing highlighted at Emerson Exchange 2013
- Foxboro Evo System Features Multiprocessor Controller
- Drywell Electric Heating of Tanks and Vessels
- New Approach for Shortening Schedules and Minimizing Risk on Automation Projects
- Water and wastewater SCADA cybersecurity
- Improving Processes by using Sequential Empirical Optimization (SEO)
- Improving Cooling Water System Capacity
- Complying with EPA's Effluent Limitation Guidelines for Wastewater
- Factors influencing wastewater quality and treatment in the power industry
- Exclusive: Sabisu to release Shika High-speed Lightweight Historian
- Yokogawa to control Reverse Osmosis Desalination Plant in Saudi Arabia
- Cyber security experiment reveals threats to industrial systems
- ISA Water/Wastewater Symposium issues Call for Abstracts
- Water & Wastewater industry cyber attacks increasing
- Yokogawa to Supply Monitoring System for water pipeline
- Emerson acquires Enardo
- Endress+Hauser expands US production
- Emerson to automate D.C. Wastewater Treatment Plant
- Infrastructure Investments drive High Power AC Drives Business
- ITA and ISA collaborate on Water/Wastewater Symposium
- Metso to monitor water for Vapo
- Multimillion yearly benefits flow to early adopters of green energy from wastewater
DECEMBER FEATURED PRODUCTS
Handbook provides expert advice on the design and application of load cells and weigh modules for tanks, silos, vessels, hoppers and conveyors.
The free app provides mobile access to information about Endress+Hauser instruments, such as operating instructions and technical details, from a smart phone and other mobile devices.
According to the leaflet, the new flowmeters provide unmatched measurement accuracies and easy installation and handling in a compact, space-saving design.
WHITE PAPERSview all
By Noren Products
Thermal management of electronic enclosures is important to protect automation and process controls as well as transformers, VFDs and PLCs. The water industry has a unique advantage with its ability to employ easily available sources of water for use in air to water panel coolers.
By Steven Smith, Endress+Hauser
Produced water refers to any water brought up to the surface during oil and gas production, typically as the result of drilling, exploration and hydraulic fracturing. Fracking has emphasized the need to clean up water produced from oil and gas wells, and proper measurement is vital for this effort.
By Hugh Davies, Optical Metrology Services
How high precision laser profile measurement tools and video inspection equipment are helping companies verify the quality of CRA-lined pipes by detecting the presence of wrinkles or buckling.
CASE STUDIESview all
By Walt Boyes
Festo provided a complete valve automation system for the Fypasa industrial wastewater treatment plant in Mexico.
In this video case study, Carl Steffen, Engineering Services Manager at VRTX Technologies, San Antonio, TX, explains how they use Netbiter to remotely monitor their water treatment systems.
Free chlorine monitors from Analytical Technology overcome the traditional issues associated with buffered amperometric monitors, such as manhandling 25 litre containers of buffer around sites.
Las Vegas, NV, United States
Remote Monitoring and Control 2013 is the leading event covering SCADA, remote networks, onsite power, and security for remote and distributed assets.
Orlando, FL, USA
What strategies can industrial enterprises adopt to help position them to take advantage of the latest round of technology changes while prioritizing their investments wisely? Join us at the Eighteenth Annual ARC Industry Forum to learn from your peers how an information-driven strategy can better position you to succeed and determine how you can best approach critical technology decisions.
Rotterdam, CO, Netherlands
The show consists of a three-day conference and exhibition and gives visitors the chance to meet industry leaders in automation, instrumentation, tank design, construction and maintenance, as well as innovations in metering & measuring, pumps & valves, loading equipment and inspection & certification services.
Research Triangle Park, NC, USA
This popular course offers a combination of practical information and hands-on experience, covering proper installation, calibration, and maintenance of electronic instruments. You will examine characteristics of electronic control systems; techniques for installing electronic instruments; and procedures for configuring and calibrating transmitters, transducers, and controllers.
The Endress+Hauser introductory course to instrumentation will provide maintenance and engineering personnel with a basic understanding of wiring, signals, instrumentation technologies, applications and installations.
Bakersfield, CA, USA
This lab-intensive course focuses on the configuration fundamentals, the calibration process, the measurements of multiple variables, and the utilization of computer-based configuration tools for both digital transmitters and digital valve controllers.