FEATURED ARTICLESin Water & Wastewater
Systems integration for Industry 4.0
By Nick Boughton, Boulting Group
Connected devices have infiltrated every aspect of our lives, including the most traditional industry sectors....
What 35 years in engineering has taught me
By Brian Booth, NCH Europe
While my generation were classically trained chemists recruited to solve problems with scale, corrosion and bacteria in...
Clamp-On Flow Measurement Instrumentation Improves Wastewater Treatment
Pumps & Systems
By Marisa Fedele, Siemens
Proper flow measurement provides an accurate and cost-effective solution for challenging operating...
The advantages of buriable flowmeters
South African Instrumentation and Control
Explains the benefits of buriable electronic meters and how advances in technology are opening...
NEWSin Water & Wastewater
- Schneider Electric recognizes 6 customer innovations on Enterprise APM platform
- Antaira partners with Simantec to expand to Brazil
- Rockwell to showcase solutions for Water and Wastewater Facilities at WEFTEC 2016
- 2016 ISA Water/Wastewater & Automatic Controls event draws 165 global attendees
- Endress+Hauser receives Frost & Sullivan’s Global Company of the Year award
- US expenditures in water & wastewater forecasted to exceed $532 Billion by 2025
- Early bird registration deadline for ISA’s 2016 Water/Wastewater and Automatic Controls Symposium extended to 1 July
- Steven D. Drew to keynote ISA’s 2016 Water/Wastewater and Automatic Controls Symposium
- Ocean Data Systems releases Dream Report v. 4.72 update
- Registration opens for ISA’s 2016 Water/Wastewater and Automatic Controls Symposium
- Rotork to supply actuators to Scottish Water
- New regulations spark $3.1 Billion investment in U.S. power sector
PRODUCT NEWSin Water & Wastewater
GF Piping introduces Signet 9950 transmitter
The transmitter meets CE, UL, and CUL standards and is suitable for a variety of applications including water/wastewater treatment systems, reverse...
Endress+Hauser introduces FMR10 and FMR20 free space radar level transmitters
The FMR10 measures liquid levels at ranges up to 16 feet with 0.2 inch accuracy, while the FMR20 measures levels up to 66 feet with 0.08 inch...
RAE DC introduces M7000 magnetic DC motors
Model M7000 permanent magnetic DC motors, from RAE DC Products, are designed to provide the protection needed to operate in water and dust...
MEDIAin Water & Wastewater
RESOURCESin Water & Wastewater
Catalog covers telemetry products that support long-distance wireless communications in large scale environments such as those found in oil and...
Training courses and workshops teach control systems designers, engineers and operators various aspects of process safety and how to meet worldwide...
On May 29, 2014, experts will discuss the challenges, problems and common mistakes involved in a process control system migration, and show how...
WHITE PAPERSin Water & Wastewater
Harsh environments similar to those found in water and wastewater facilities can affect the ability of an electrical enclosure to...
By Chad Harper, Maverick Technologies
Process manufacturing plants are famous for their tendency to keep automation systems and associated...
By Roger Yue, Antaira
Having a redundant Ethernet network is important to W&WW management, because many plants are still legacy, meaning they were...
CASE STUDIESin Water & Wastewater
Murray Irrigation, Australia's largest privately owned irrigation company, is automating its 3,000 kilometers of gravity-fed irrigation channels in...
The Viseu Sul WWTP in Portugal’s Viseu County is the first in the country to adopt advanced membrane filtration (MBR) wastewater treatment...
Under the terms of the agreement, Schneider Electric will implement its Modicon M580 programmable automation controller (ePAC) platform to help the...