FEATURED ARTICLESin Water & Wastewater
Systems integration for Industry 4.0
By Nick Boughton, Boulting Group
Connected devices have infiltrated every aspect of our lives, including the most traditional industry sectors....
What 35 years in engineering has taught me
By Brian Booth, NCH Europe
While my generation were classically trained chemists recruited to solve problems with scale, corrosion and bacteria in...
Clamp-On Flow Measurement Instrumentation Improves Wastewater Treatment
Pumps & Systems
By Marisa Fedele, Siemens
Proper flow measurement provides an accurate and cost-effective solution for challenging operating...
The advantages of buriable flowmeters
South African Instrumentation and Control
Explains the benefits of buriable electronic meters and how advances in technology are opening...
NEWSin Water & Wastewater
- US expenditures in water & wastewater forecasted to exceed $532 Billion by 2025
- Early bird registration deadline for ISA’s 2016 Water/Wastewater and Automatic Controls Symposium extended to 1 July
- Steven D. Drew to keynote ISA’s 2016 Water/Wastewater and Automatic Controls Symposium
- Ocean Data Systems releases Dream Report v. 4.72 update
- Registration opens for ISA’s 2016 Water/Wastewater and Automatic Controls Symposium
- Rotork to supply actuators to Scottish Water
- New regulations spark $3.1 Billion investment in U.S. power sector
- China cleans up its water big time
- Siemens updates sewage treatment plant in Vienna
- Sparling obtains NSF61-Certification for TigermagEP flow meters
- Endress+Hauser provides process training unit to West Virginia college
- Endress+Hauser Announces Fall and Winter 2015 Training Courses
PRODUCT NEWSin Water & Wastewater
Sensorex announces TX10, TX20, CX10 & CX20 process transmitters
These panel-mount transmitters are designed to provide reliable data and control of process fluids. Applications include water quality, chemical,...
Electro-Chemical Devices releases CA6 Colorimetric Analyzer
The CA6 Colorimetric Analyzer is designed to provide accurate and reliable measurement of manganese (Mn) or iron levels in municipal drinking...
Xylem launches Flygt Concerter smart wastewater pumping system
This wastewater pumping system from Xylem’s Flygt brand senses the operating conditions of its environment, adapts its performance in real time...
MEDIAin Water & Wastewater
RESOURCESin Water & Wastewater
Catalog covers telemetry products that support long-distance wireless communications in large scale environments such as those found in oil and...
Training courses and workshops teach control systems designers, engineers and operators various aspects of process safety and how to meet worldwide...
On May 29, 2014, experts will discuss the challenges, problems and common mistakes involved in a process control system migration, and show how...
WHITE PAPERSin Water & Wastewater
Harsh environments similar to those found in water and wastewater facilities can affect the ability of an electrical enclosure to...
By Chad Harper, Maverick Technologies
Process manufacturing plants are famous for their tendency to keep automation systems and associated...
By Roger Yue, Antaira
Having a redundant Ethernet network is important to W&WW management, because many plants are still legacy, meaning they were...
CASE STUDIESin Water & Wastewater
Emerson Process Management is replacing an outdated SCADA system as well as remote terminal units (RTUs) used throughout HRSD’s vast wastewater...
The Russellville, Arkansas Water and Sewer System replaced a legacy PLC with a secure Bedrock industrial control system.
A Rotork IQ3 intelligent electric actuator will improve flood protection in a vulnerable area of a coastal town in west Wales.
EVENTSin Water & Wastewater
The 22nd annual NIWeek conference brings together the brightest minds in engineering and science. More than 3,200 innovators representing a wide spectrum of industries, from automotive and telecommunications to robotics and energy, will discover the latest technology to accelerate productivity for software-defined systems in test, measurement, and control.