FEATURED ARTICLESin ISA Automation Week
Veterans in Automation
By Michael Marlowe, Automation Federation
Automation jobs require a combination of technical know-how combined with interpersonal skills, making...
ISA acquires Automation.com
ISA will own Automation.com, including its website, intellectual property and all associated products, trademarks and copyrights. ISA will...
An Open Discussion about the Future of Automation - Part 2
Automation.com, October 2012
By Bill Lydon, Editor
Executives from supplier and end-user companies, along with a leading industrial...
Human Factors Engineering in Project Execution
By Bridget Fitzpatrick
Track: Human Performance
Bridget Fitzpatrick from Wood Group Mustang presented on the topic of Human Factors...
NEWSin ISA Automation Week
- ISA releases advance program for its 16th ISA LDAR-Fugitive Emissions Symposium
- Revised ISA alarm management standard approved by ANSI
- ISA promotes automation at USA Science & Engineering Festival
- ISA delivers cybersecurity training courses at National Guard’s Cyber Shield exercise
- FIRST Championship provides a showcase for STEM-gifted young people
- ISA and Beamex to Conduct Conference on Strategic Automation Leadership
- ISA Releases Technical Program for 59th POWID Symposium
- ISA and Jubail Industrial College in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Finalize Training Agreement
- ISA and Automation Federation to take part in USA Science & Engineering Festival
- Three ISA partners renew their agreements with ISA
- ISA and Beamex to conduct workshop on calibration best practices
- ISA and Beamex to conduct workshop on calibration
PRODUCT NEWSin ISA Automation Week
3eTI releases AirGuard iMesh wireless mesh network
iMesh provides ISA100-compliant wireless process automation with military-grade levels of security.
Yokogawa offers new model of data acquisition, display station
Equipped with a new touch screen operator interface, the Yokogawa DXAdvanced Touch is a new model series of the DXAdvanced R4 data acquisition and...
LUDECA introduces wind turbine vibration analyzer
VIBXPERT II is the latest addition to the PRUEFTECHNIK family of portable route-based vibration data collectors that combines the advantages of a...
MEDIAin ISA Automation Week
RESOURCESin ISA Automation Week
By: Ernest Magison
An encyclopedia of electrical safety, this classic book features expanded treatment of theory and principles to provide a...
This handy reference presents a methodology for building domain ontologies, introduces tools for editing them, and discusses logic reasoners, which...
By: Gregory K. McMillan
An insider’s collection of original satires and jokes from the men and women behind the tanks and valves and digital...
WHITE PAPERSin ISA Automation Week
Track: Asset Performance
In a series of three papers written by experts and early adopters, and presented by Jim Christensen, leader of the...
By Marcos Taccolini
This presentation will give a description on the combined technologies that are modeling the next...
By Michel Ruel
Track: Control Performance
Fuzzy logic control is used when an experienced operator has better control over a process...
CASE STUDIESin ISA Automation Week
EVENTSin ISA Automation Week
ISA’s LDAR Symposium is the longest-running technical conference in America devoted solely to LDAR and air compliance professionals and their needs and concerns.