FEATURED ARTICLESin ISA Automation Week
Veterans in Automation
By Michael Marlowe, Automation Federation
Automation jobs require a combination of technical know-how combined with interpersonal skills, making...
ISA acquires Automation.com
ISA will own Automation.com, including its website, intellectual property and all associated products, trademarks and copyrights. ISA will...
An Open Discussion about the Future of Automation - Part 2
Automation.com, October 2012
By Bill Lydon, Editor
Executives from supplier and end-user companies, along with a leading industrial...
Human Factors Engineering in Project Execution
By Bridget Fitzpatrick
Track: Human Performance
Bridget Fitzpatrick from Wood Group Mustang presented on the topic of Human Factors...
NEWSin ISA Automation Week
- ISA’s 16th Fugitive Emissions-LDAR Symposium draws more than 120 air quality professionals
- NC Army National Guard honors ISA for providing industrial cybersecurity training at Cyber Shield 2016
- ISA and Automation Federation take part in annual FIRST Championship
- ISA's 61st Analysis Division Symposium draws event's largest turnout ever
- ISA releases advance program for its 16th ISA LDAR-Fugitive Emissions Symposium
- Revised ISA alarm management standard approved by ANSI
- ISA promotes automation at USA Science & Engineering Festival
- ISA delivers cybersecurity training courses at National Guard’s Cyber Shield exercise
- FIRST Championship provides a showcase for STEM-gifted young people
- ISA and Beamex to Conduct Conference on Strategic Automation Leadership
- ISA Releases Technical Program for 59th POWID Symposium
- ISA and Jubail Industrial College in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Finalize Training Agreement
PRODUCT NEWSin ISA Automation Week
3eTI releases AirGuard iMesh wireless mesh network
iMesh provides ISA100-compliant wireless process automation with military-grade levels of security.
Yokogawa offers new model of data acquisition, display station
Equipped with a new touch screen operator interface, the Yokogawa DXAdvanced Touch is a new model series of the DXAdvanced R4 data acquisition and...
LUDECA introduces wind turbine vibration analyzer
VIBXPERT II is the latest addition to the PRUEFTECHNIK family of portable route-based vibration data collectors that combines the advantages of a...
MEDIAin ISA Automation Week
RESOURCESin ISA Automation Week
By Alois Zoitl
This book discusses real-time execution of the models defined in the IEC 61499 standard with a closer look at predictable,...
By Jim Pinto
An updated and enhanced collection of ISA’s “Pinto’s Points” columns, the book covers management topics, globalization,...
By: Wendy Buskop, JD
This book’s non-legal style provides easy-to-read guidelines for automation professionals, manufacturers, and business...
WHITE PAPERSin ISA Automation Week
Track: Asset Performance
In a series of three papers written by experts and early adopters, and presented by Jim Christensen, leader of the...
By Marcos Taccolini
This presentation will give a description on the combined technologies that are modeling the next...
By Michel Ruel
Track: Control Performance
Fuzzy logic control is used when an experienced operator has better control over a process...
CASE STUDIESin ISA Automation Week
EVENTSin ISA Automation Week
TRAININGin ISA Automation Week
Reasons to attend ISA Technical Training Camp: Highly condensed, rigorous instruction that speeds learning and mastery of skills while saving time and expenses. The opportunity to take multiple ISA training courses at one location, and at a discounted rate. The ability to earn Continuing Education Credits (CEUs) and Professional Development Hours (PDHs) for each course attended.
The benefits of attending ISA Technical Training Camp Highly condensed, rigorous instruction that speeds learning and mastery of skills while saving time and expenses. The opportunity to take multiple ISA training courses at one location, and at a discounted rate. The ability to earn Continuing Education Credits (CEUs) and Professional Development Hours (PDHs) for each course attended.