FEATURED ARTICLESin ISA Automation Week
ISA acquires Automation.com
ISA will own Automation.com, including its website, intellectual property and all associated products, trademarks and copyrights. ISA will...
An Open Discussion about the Future of Automation - Part 2
Automation.com, October 2012
By Bill Lydon, Editor
Executives from supplier and end-user companies, along with a leading industrial...
Human Factors Engineering in Project Execution
By Bridget Fitzpatrick
Track: Human Performance
Bridget Fitzpatrick from Wood Group Mustang presented on the topic of Human Factors...
Essential Asset Monitoring: The Gateway to Improved Process Reliability
By Nikki Bishop
Track: Asset Performance
Wireless instruments, asset monitoring algorithms, and the combination of the two serves as...
NEWSin ISA Automation Week
- ISA announces Beamex continues as Premier Strategic Partner for Calibration
- Global initiative encourages more girls to discover the value of STEM learning and career fields
- ISA and the Automation Federation encourage automation engineers and professionals to participate in this year’s Engineers Week
- ISA to provide project management course for systems integrators
- ISA and Automation Federation commemorate 2016 FIRST Robotics Competition
- ISA welcomes James Keaveney as its 2016 President
- Automation Federation to exhibit at 2016 Workforce Development Institute conference
- ISA100 certifies Spirax Sarco Wireless Steam Trap Monitor
- ISA Executive Director delivers keynote at US Chamber of Commerce Cybersecurity Conference
- Bob Lindeman elected board member for the American Association of Engineering Societies
- ISA’s 2015 Process Control and Safety Symposium report
- ISA and Beamex to co-host web seminar on advanced temperature calibration
PRODUCT NEWSin ISA Automation Week
3eTI releases AirGuard iMesh wireless mesh network
iMesh provides ISA100-compliant wireless process automation with military-grade levels of security.
Yokogawa offers new model of data acquisition, display station
Equipped with a new touch screen operator interface, the Yokogawa DXAdvanced Touch is a new model series of the DXAdvanced R4 data acquisition and...
LUDECA introduces wind turbine vibration analyzer
VIBXPERT II is the latest addition to the PRUEFTECHNIK family of portable route-based vibration data collectors that combines the advantages of a...
MEDIAin ISA Automation Week
RESOURCESin ISA Automation Week
The third edition features more comprehensive coverage of pertinent subject matter and new calculations, sample problems and tables for improved...
The Performance-based Fire and Gas Systems Engineering Handbook is a guide to designing and implementing performance-based Fire and Gas Systems...
Report examines the use of virtualization technology in industrial automation and control system (IACS) environments.
WHITE PAPERSin ISA Automation Week
Track: Asset Performance
In a series of three papers written by experts and early adopters, and presented by Jim Christensen, leader of the...
By Marcos Taccolini
This presentation will give a description on the combined technologies that are modeling the next...
By Michel Ruel
Track: Control Performance
Fuzzy logic control is used when an experienced operator has better control over a process...
CASE STUDIESin ISA Automation Week
EVENTSin ISA Automation Week
This year the ISA’s international Food and Pharmaceutical symposium is being held in Ireland, and its first time to be held outside of North America. The symposium will bring together experts, suppliers, and end users in a two-day symposium of presentations and panel discussions.