FEATURED ARTICLESin Cyber Security
How Are Companies Getting Value from Data Science Production?
By Florian Douetteau, Dataiku
Data science software maker, Dataiku, recently completed a worldwide survey that asked thousands of companies: how...
Bill’s Top 10 Automation & Control Trends for 2017 – Convergence, Divergence, or Chaos?
By Bill Lydon, Editor, Automation.com
2016 was an exciting year of innovation and exploration in industrial automation. All this cutting-edge...
Cyber America: The Land of the Vulnerable and the Home of the Pseudo-Secure
By Marc Kaplan, Tempered Networks
Today’s most widely accepted methods of cyber security can’t possibly keep pace with the exponentially...
IIoT Progress Report: The Barriers and the Best Practices
By Jason Andersen, Stratus Technologies
How can industrial enterprises overcome organizational barriers and begin building the foundation for the...
NEWSin Cyber Security
- ISA Director: Oil & Gas facilities must take action now to protect against cyberattack
- Rockwell Automation and Claroty announce partnership to build cybersecurity solutions
- Seeq and Inductive Automation partner to deliver connectivity for Ignition SCADA system
- Red Trident announces agreement with AlienVault to enhance cybersecurity offerings
- Association for Manufacturing Technology announces MFG Meeting 2017
- Verve Industrial Protection announces Eric Byres as Senior Advisor
- Wibu-Systems joins the Chinese Alliance of Industrial Internet
- Moxa announces Turbo Pack 3 firmware upgrade for industrial Ethernet switches
- Bedrock Automation and Jacobs partner to pursue automation system security
- Plex Systems announces Richard Murray as Vice President of Engineering
- ISA Security Compliances announces ISASecure SLDA certification for Honeywell's Phoenix development site
PRODUCT NEWSin Cyber Security
Aricent and Rohde & Schwarz partner to enhance cybersecurity on R&S PACE 2 DPI software library
Rohde & Schwarz Cybersecurity network security technology will be made available as part of Aricent’s Evolved Packet Core (EPC) Software...
Bedrock Automation announces Cybershield 2.0 firmware and SCC.X controller
Bedrock Cybershield 2.0 firmware enables authentication and encryption of I/O networks and field devices and protects compliant networks and user...
GE Automation & Controls announces its Industrial Internet Control System
IICS consists of a combination of connected controllers, I/O modules, secure cloud connectivity, advanced analytics software and apps, used to...
MEDIAin Cyber Security
RESOURCESin Cyber Security
Join co-presenters Bill Lydon of Automation.com and Erik Giesa of Tempered Networks for educational and practical advice on how to conquer these...
Bedrock Automation and Automation.com join together to present this free one-demand webinar on cyber security and how it enhances productivity and...
The free eBook titled "Becoming a Cybersecurity Expert" is intended to provide a career strategy and answer common questions for professionals and...
WHITE PAPERSin Cyber Security
By Ming Fong, Schneider-Electric Software
Even though MQTT was designed prior to this age of IoT, its characteristics meet the requirements of IoT...
By RKNeal, Inc.
The purpose of this whitepaper is to present a novel cybersecurity framework for deploying and managing cyberthreat management...
By Icon Labs and Renesas
A deep-dive guide for design engineers developing networked and web-connected equipment and solutions, this new white...
CASE STUDIESin Cyber Security
CodeMeter protects the company’s intellectual property against counterfeiting and reverse engineering, safeguards its EVE devices from tampering,...
In the past year Cypress Ridge sought Exele's help to convert their hardwired TAPI-based telephone alarm notification system to use Voice-Over-IP...
For coupling CodeMeter smartcard-chip-based protection, licensing, and security features with NAND flash mass storage, Wibu-Systems takes advantage...
EVENTSin Cyber Security
ABB Automation & Power World (APW) brings together professionals from utilities, industries and infrastructure for a premier educational and collaboration event in North America.
HANNOVER MESSE covers a wider range of themes and exhibits than any other event – R&D, industrial automation and IT, industrial supply, production engineering and services, as well as energy and environmental technology.