FEATURED ARTICLESin Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) Software
- Wellhead Operators Trim Operating Expenses with Automation Software
- Leveraging Manufacturing Analytics to Deliver Actionable Intelligence
- Big Data presents Organizational Challenges
- A step-by-step guide for performing a PLM upgrade
- Sherwin Williams’ Perspective on HMI/SCADA Implementation
- How EMI has Affected Manufacturing Visibility and Decision Making
- Why Should a Plant Manager Care about PLM
- Schneider Electric's Integration of Invensys
- 2014 Manufacturing Outlook from Siemens CEO
- Big Data in Industrial Automation
- Windows XP Cyber Time Bomb set for April 8, 2014
- Big data in manufacturing - how to make it work
NEWSin Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) Software
- Epicor to supply ERP to Expanded Metal
- Rootstock to supply Cloud ERP to Pioneer Motor Bearing
- AVEVA to supply 3D plant design software to NGLTech
- Epicor to supply ERP system to Taco
- GE to supply Proficy SmartSignal software to Statoil
- Emerson to monitor Satoil's Gina Krog platform
- Körber to acquire Werum IT Solutions
- Rootstock to supply ERP to Northeast Lantern
- Memex Automation names Dave Edstrom Chief Technology Officer
- Epicor to supply ERP to Aero Stanrew
- Emerson and RtTech to develop energy management software
- Honeywell to supply MES to refinery in Suriname
APRIL FEATURED PRODUCTS
PRODUCT NEWSin Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) Software
MEDIAin Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) Software
RESOURCESin Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) Software
The calculator, based on Microsoft Excel, allows users to quickly and simply generate an estimate of potential savings on a production line as a result of OEE improvements.
FactoryTalk VantagePoint Mobile App works natively for Windows 8.1, taking advantage of the new features in Microsoft’s latest operating system update.
This eBook provides insight into how to use reporting, statistical analysis, visual summaries and Manufacturing Intelligence to attain more value from operational data.
WHITE PAPERSin Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) Software
You can meet increased demand by freeing up needed resources within your current operations. The key is identifying areas of improvement within your existing operations with real-time manufacturing information and accurate, consistent metrics to make improvements in efficiency.
By Packaging Coordinators
It is important that the supply chain remains safe and free of counterfeits. One major obstacle is that there is no unified global database where scanned bar codes on drug packaging can be checked. Regulatory bodies, pharmaceutical sector, retailers and clinicians will need to work together to overcome this counterfeiting pandemic.
Manufacturers that have eliminated the disconnect between the shop floor and the top floor by connecting ERP, MES and EMI have succeeded in enhancing the extended supply chain. More importantly, their executive leadership consistently achieves business goals—with the help of those on the line and in plant, operations and management.
CASE STUDIESin Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) Software
Singapore-based port equipment engineering solutions provider Portek Systems & Equipment, has gone live with the Epicor enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution.
MicroStrain Sensing Systems provides embedded sensing systems for aerospace and industrial markets.
By Chad Sullivan, 5 Star measurement, et al
Five Star Measurement of Weatherford, Texas uses Software Toolbox's Electronic Flow Measurement (EFM) Suite to remotely monitor and manage more than 700 wellheads as an initial stage that may eventually expand to 6,000 sites.
EVENTSin Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) Software
This alarm management course is designed to educate key site personnel on industry standards, best practices, business justification, safety implications, business issues and the Seven-Step Approach to Effective Alarm Management.
This year’s CSIA conference provides systems integrator members with educational and networking opportunities to help your company put on an Inspiring Performance for your customers.
In conjunction with IndustryWeek Best Plants Conference, MESA's 2014 NA Conference includes 2-day Manufacturing Technologies Track moderated by MESA, Open-Forum ‘Technology Works’ unConference sessions, GEP Course 201 with a 1 year complimentary basic membership, and all the perks of Best Plants Conference including plant tours, sessions, exhibits, and networking with 600+ manufacturers