- Developers of Dream Report come out of hiding
- The top four criteria for manufacturing software comparison
- Adaptive Process Control delivers built-in, bottom line benefits
- Manufacturing Execution Systems Can Solve Problems Before They Start
- To OEE or not to OEE? That is the question
- While Others Disparage SAP, We Applaud Them
- What kind of MES do you need?
- Energy monitoring has a new upper limit
- There are now 31 Flavors of Manufacturing Cloud ERP
- Business Transformation through Remote Collaboration, Optimization and Operations
- MES comes to the forefront
- Three Ways Mobility Will Improve the Enterprise Quality Software Space
- GE will resell PTC Manufacturing Process Management software
- Most ERP Inadequate for Global, Complex Business
- Seeq gets $6M in Funding to Bring Big Data to Industrial Processes
- IFS says interest in ERP with social media may be leveling off
- Savigent to supply historian software to Seagate
- Memex combines MES with ERP and CRM
- MAC Solutions buys ProcessVue Alarm Management
- Honeywell to Modernize Petrochemical Plants in China
- Last chance to participate in MESA 'Metrics that Matter' study
- Roy Kok Joins Ocean Data Systems
- Outlook cloudy for ERP in India
- Tech Soft 3D appoint Dave Opsahl VP, Corporate Development
DECEMBER FEATURED PRODUCTS
FactoryTalk VantagePoint Mobile App works natively for Windows 8.1, taking advantage of the new features in Microsoft’s latest operating system update.
This eBook provides insight into how to use reporting, statistical analysis, visual summaries and Manufacturing Intelligence to attain more value from operational data.
Composed of 20 top software vendors, the guide aims to educate end-users on the manufacturing software market and aid the selection process.
WHITE PAPERSview all
By Packaging Coordinators
It is important that the supply chain remains safe and free of counterfeits. One major obstacle is that there is no unified global database where scanned bar codes on drug packaging can be checked. Regulatory bodies, pharmaceutical sector, retailers and clinicians will need to work together to overcome this counterfeiting pandemic.
Manufacturers that have eliminated the disconnect between the shop floor and the top floor by connecting ERP, MES and EMI have succeeded in enhancing the extended supply chain. More importantly, their executive leadership consistently achieves business goals—with the help of those on the line and in plant, operations and management.
White paper explains how Honeywell’s Experion Collaboration Station, comprised of a large format, multi-touch display for system or plant wide data, changes the way industrial organizations access information and solve problems.
CASE STUDIESview all
Bridgestone designed an experiment to solve challenges overcoming a production bottleneck and certifying new tires meet government standards. It used Minitab Statistical Software to identify critical factors affecting both production levels and the certification tests.
Control Engineering Europe
The aerosol generator of a nebulizer produced by PARI Pharma GmbH is used in the treatment of cystic fibrosis. After the update of its control system, direct communication is now possible between the existing S7-PLC, the new controller, the Oracle database and the SAP system.
Dr. Reddy's successfully rolled out Werum's PAS-X Manufacturing IT Business Platform at their Indian greenfield site in Visakhapatnam, India.
Orlando, FL, USA
What strategies can industrial enterprises adopt to help position them to take advantage of the latest round of technology changes while prioritizing their investments wisely? Join us at the Eighteenth Annual ARC Industry Forum to learn from your peers how an information-driven strategy can better position you to succeed and determine how you can best approach critical technology decisions.
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Process Control & Industrial Automation Summit 2014 will bring you practical insights into the latest strategies, tools, trends in process automation, control, network design and instrumentation to achieve maximise security, productivity and operational efficiency.
The core display categories at HANNOVER MESSE 2014 are industrial automation and IT, energy and environmental technologies, industrial supply, production engineering and services and research and development.
Bakersfield, CA, USA
This course combines lecture and hands-on labs to provide an overview of industrial measurement and control. Technicians, engineers, and managers are provided with a foundation for communication with other control system professionals. Serves as a solid fundamental course for introduction to other ISA courses.