FEATURED ARTICLESin OPC & OPC UA Interoperability
Industry Super Trends 2017: The best of industrial automation is yet to come
By Leroy Spence, EU Automation
If you are struggling to get over the post-holiday blues, don’t despair. Sit back, relax and read all about some...
Making OPC UA Secure for the Industrial IoT
By Bob McIlvride, Skkynet Cloud Systems
Securing an industrial system requires at the very least securing the perimeter against unauthorized...
To Replace or Service Automation Systems: That is the Question
By Bill Lydon, Editor, Automation.com
For cost and efficiency purposes, most vendors will try to minimize downtime with already existing...
Talent Bridges the Gap Between IT and OT in the Industrial Internet of Things
By Dave Vasko, Rockwell Automation & IoT Talent Consortium
Only about 14 percent of companies have been able to fully connect their manufacturing...
NEWSin OPC & OPC UA Interoperability
- IHS Markit releases top seven manufacturing technology predictions for 2017
- Hilscher announces Craig Lentzkow as IIoT Business Development Manager
- Opto 22 announces joining of Dell IoT Solutions Partner Program
- HARTING to introduce MICA with EtherCAT at SPS IPC Drives
- Wibu-Systems and DFKI join together to advance manufacturing security
- Beckhoff to highlight Smart Factory concepts at Pack Expo
- OPC Foundation, PLCopen and OMAC start OPC UA communications collaboration
- Honeywell's Matrikon OPC UA SDK selected by Emerson for Machinery Health System
- Beckhoff to highlight IIoT hardware and software tools at IMTS
- Sercos announces 2nd Machine Communication Forum
- VDMA Machine Vision and OPC Foundation to prepare OPC UA Machine Vision Specification
- Digital transformation leads agenda at Honeywell Process Solutions' annual Users Conference
PRODUCT NEWSin OPC & OPC UA Interoperability
Delphin Technology introduces Custom Measurement Case with OPC UA interface
The measurement case combines two important applications to make it a practical device for manufacturing operations: collecting Energy Consumption...
Softing announces dataFEED uaGate SI gateway to integrate Siemens S7 control systems
The OPC UA gateway for Siemens S7 control systems is ideally suited to implement an Industrial Internet-of-Things and Industry 4.0 systems...
Kepware releases KEPServerEX Version 6 software
Enhancements include a new method for remote configuration, additional languages that support critical industrial automation markets, and...
MEDIAin OPC & OPC UA Interoperability
RESOURCESin OPC & OPC UA Interoperability
Business Industrial Network, a leading provider of industrial training, announced the release of the new OPC Training for SCADA & DCS Certificate...
The original version 1.0 was published 2 years ago. With a better user interface and better usability, users can specify function blocks that deal...
The OPC Foundation addition of publish/subscribe communication functionality to OPC UA provides the necessary infrastructure to achieve seamless...
WHITE PAPERSin OPC & OPC UA Interoperability
By Randy Armstrong, Sparhawk Software
The widespread deployment of cloud based solutions has many factory operators wondering how they can take...
By Aron Semle, Kepware Technologies
OPC UA, HTTP, MQTT, CoAP, DDS, and AMQP all have a place in IoT. Which protocols take majority market share...
By The OPC Foundation
The OPC Foundation has further developed its standard into the OPC Unified Architecture (UA) which provides solutions to the...
CASE STUDIESin OPC & OPC UA Interoperability
B-Scada’s Status Device Cloud IoT platform was used to provide the cloud-hosted software with visualization for real time and historical data,...
Binh Son Refining and Petrochemical Co., Ltd. (BSR) will use Honeywell’s CPS technology which integrates Honeywell UOP’s deep process knowledge...
The overall objective of the delivery is to provide a standardized and unified way of accessing operational data from different assets via...
EVENTSin OPC & OPC UA Interoperability
HANNOVER MESSE covers a wider range of themes and exhibits than any other event – R&D, industrial automation and IT, industrial supply, production engineering and services, as well as energy and environmental technology.