- Developers of Dream Report come out of hiding
- OPC Foundation open standards
- 5 Minutes to Mobile
- Exclusive: Sabisu to release Shika High-speed Lightweight Historian
- OPC UA Adoption by Honeywell Process Solutions
- How Concurrent Software Licensing Can Benefit EMI Users
- Outlook on OPC Technology
- Oil & Gas Innovations Conference 2013
- Securing Your OPC Classic Control System
- OPC UA Toolkits
- Otto Mation Comic - October 24, 2012
- OPC UA enables Industrial Information Revolution
- MTConnect and OPC connect
- Ocean Data Systems Joins OPC Foundation
- GE announces Controls Convergence Strategy
- ICONICS Achieves OPC UA Lab Certification for GENESIS64
- OPC updates OPC UA for Devices and Analyzers
- Kepware President and CEO to present at Fall Industrial Automation Events
- MatrikonOPC Announces Control System Security and OPC Workshop
- Software Toolbox changes Licensing for OPC Data Client
- ODVA forms special interest group for machinery information
- MDIS Selects OPC UA for MCS-DCS Protocol Standard
- Wibu-Systems joins OPC Foundation
- Software Toolbox Offers Subscription Model for FactoryKPI
DECEMBER FEATURED PRODUCTS
Presentations from the inaugural OPC Technology Summit have been made available for download at its web site.
Site promotes OPCSystems.NET as the complete SCADA solution for Enterprise Business Applications.
This API will enable users of OPC Classic to leverage the Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) technology, facilitating the transfer of data securely through firewalls.
WHITE PAPERSview all
By: Tony Paine, Kepware, and Russel Treat, EnerSys
A Distributed Communications Architecture removes the problems found in the Host-Centric Model. This architecture optimizes communications requests between client applications and field devices, minimizing bandwidth usage and cost.
By Liam Power and Darek Kominek, MatrikonOPC
Embedded OPC UA presents tremendous opportunities for device vendors to make their products stand out with native open data connectivity that is more secure, easier to integrate in multi-vendor environments, and opens door to new markets due to the widespread use of OPC.
By Tony Paine, Kepware
This white paper discusses the history, functionality, and significance of several OPC standards, from OPC Data Access (OPC DA), released in 1996, through today’s OPC UA and OPC.NET.
CASE STUDIESview all
Process Automation provider uses KEPServerEX to instantly gather, view, and access data associated with industrial machinery on iPads and iPhones, turning any plant floor into a data-rich environment.
By Pat Reynolds
Campbell Soup connected Wonderware IntelaTrac from Invensys to its Enterprise Manufacturing Diagnostics from ZPI which connects to the PLCs in the plant via a KEPServerEX communications platform.
SIGIT Automation used KEPServerEX to view the energy production status in two wind farms. It provided a summary of the turbines in operation, those in maintenance and those in failure status, along with detailed data from each turbine.
The core display categories at HANNOVER MESSE 2014 are industrial automation and IT, energy and environmental technologies, industrial supply, production engineering and services and research and development.
Bakersfield, CA, USA
This course combines lecture and hands-on labs to provide an overview of industrial measurement and control. Technicians, engineers, and managers are provided with a foundation for communication with other control system professionals. Serves as a solid fundamental course for introduction to other ISA courses.