FEATURED ARTICLESin Plant & Asset Management
Talent Bridges the Gap Between IT and OT in the Industrial Internet of Things
By Dave Vasko, Rockwell Automation & IoT Talent Consortium
Only about 14 percent of companies have been able to fully connect their manufacturing...
Festo Fosters Manufacturing Resurgence in Southern Ohio
By Cory Fogg, Automation.com
Thanks to the recent efforts of companies like Festo, the Rust Belt might hold a brighter future both for American...
Industrial Automation Technologies to Shape 2017
By Jonathan Wilkins, EU Automation
Innovation is the driver of progress in industrial automation. This article discusses a few key technologies...
Top-Down Security Approach – The Final Stage for OT Protection and Compliance
By Shmulik Aran, NextNine
This article, the fourth and final article in a series on OT security management for the manufacturing industry, will...
NEWSin Plant & Asset Management
- InfinityQS advises manufacturers to unify data to achieve enterprise visibility
- Fluke products named finalists for Plant Engineering 2016 Product of the Year Awards
- SWEMCO chooses FactoryLogix MES for factory visibility
- NEMA announces Michael Pessina as chairman of Board of Governors
- GE announces launch of Lagos Garage program
- Aegis announces Brian Backenstose as Managing Director, Aegis Americas
- Polipharma chooses Werum's PAS-X MES to support pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Samsung SDS chooses Cyberbit to implement cybersecurity solutions
- Siemens and Stratasys announce partnership to facilitate additive manufacturing
- AMT selected as national partner to grow apprenticeships in engineering
- Deloitte and MAPI Study: Manufacturers lack confidence in cybersecurity protection
- NACFAM announces 2017 manufacturing policy recommendations
PRODUCT NEWSin Plant & Asset Management
Beckhoff integrates OPC UA extension into TwinCAT 3 software
This integration can be utilized in all areas of machine design, plant engineering and building automation technology. This is especially true in...
ABB announces Field Information Manager 1.1 handheld edition
The Handheld Edition makes it possible for the user to do configuration, parametrization and diagnosis of the HART instruments in many locations...
Siemens introduces version 5.0 of XHQ Operations Intelligence software
Version 5.0 allows organized and relevant visualizations on both mobile and desktop devices to be set up with a single tool, the XHQ Workbench.
MEDIAin Plant & Asset Management
RESOURCESin Plant & Asset Management
Training workshops will be delivered in collaboration with the company’s Solution Partners and Product Distributors, and they will emphasize...
In this Nov. 30 webinar, Dell and SAP will discuss the shift of maintenance practices from reactive and preventative to predictive in order to...
The eStart app is a fully integrated feature of MAVERICK’s SureStart solution for startup and commissioning. With SureStart, MAVERICK...
WHITE PAPERSin Plant & Asset Management
By Dan Labell, Westfalia Technologies
One fact exists for most manufacturers and distributors: Warehouse automation stands as one of the last...
By Anthony Borges, PINpoint
Andon 3D serves as a modern plant floor communication, product tracking, and manufacturing reporting system essential...
By RKNeal, Inc.
The purpose of this whitepaper is to present a novel cybersecurity framework for deplaying and managing cyberthreat management...
CASE STUDIESin Plant & Asset Management
To continue its operations, Lemforder had to replicate the automatic exchange of order and production data that had previously existed between its...
The fully automated deep freeze warehouse will be built in Wielsbeke (90 km West of Brussels) on a 25-hectare lot. Alongside the storage...
The goal of the port information portal is to improve data-flow between cargo owners, shipping lines and other stakeholders so that port and...
EVENTSin Plant & Asset Management
Join us at the 21st annual ARC Industry Forum in Orlando, Florida to learn more about how the digital enterprise will be realized and the benefits that this can bring. Discover what your peers are doing today and what steps they are taking in their respective journeys.