- Siemens Cyber Security Managed Services Strategy
- Big Data presents Organizational Challenges
- Wireless Solutions Keep Close Watch on Valves
- Proactive Defect Detection with Simulation Software
- You Don’t Have a Malware Problem
- Real-time analytics for industrial batch ¬processes
- VFDs Eliminate the Need for PLCs and External
- Impellers Influence Clogging & Efficiency
- The Cost of Pumping—Power Cost & Efficiency
- 4 Tips for Electrical Heat Tracing
- HMI Mobility enables remote access any time, any place
- Protecting control systems using Gigabit cybersecurity
- ACM Facility Safety Announces Spring Process Safety Courses
- ISA introduces Process Automation Boot Camp
- Water and Wastewater Industry needs smart pumps
- FDA recognizes ISA/IEC 62443 cyber security standard
- German cow flatulence causes cowshed explosion
- One missing, one injured in Chevron frack pad blast in southwestern Pennsylvania
- OSHA cites contractors after methane explosion at upstate New York water plant
- Endress+Hauser takes over Analytik Jena
- ISA introduces Automation Engineering Survival Training course
- New York Section of ISA to hold six cybersecurity seminars in March
- Flow-Cal to supply software to Crestwood Midstream Partners
- Mobile woes: Modems expose control panels
MARCH FEATURED PRODUCTS
Catalog covers signal conditioning, data acquisition, and data communication products, including descriptions, block diagrams, specifications, and ordering information.
The brochure highlights the actuator’s performance capabilities in process control applications, including power plants and oil and gas.
The mSC free web-based service gives OEMs, machine builders and system integrators a secure, easy and cost-effective way to access machines and systems anywhere in the world over the Internet.
WHITE PAPERSview all
By Bill Sholette and Craig McIntyre, Endress+Hauser
Many manufacturers provide SIL-rated level instruments, but end user testing procedures for maintaining SIL ratings over the life of the instruments vary significantly. The end user is ultimately responsible for ensuring that partial and full proof tests are conducted to maintain the SIL rating of level instruments, but selection of the right instrument can ease compliance. Here’s how to do it.
By Industrial Defender
E-book describes 20 critical controls for key considerations when being applied to industrial control systems, and explains how automated data collection helps measure effectiveness of the controls to ensure a sustainable security posture.
White paper outlines a strategic vision for manufacturers looking to maintain cost-effective, sustainable production capacity in the process industries. It defines a network architecture and plan for the efficient integration of a plant's network infrastructure into existing business applications.
CASE STUDIESview all
Safely drilling a well far below the ocean surface in extreme pressures demands strict safety procedures and rigorous design, construction and maintenance standards. Shell’s technical approach to the safety of wells is combined with extensive safety training of its well engineers.
Pumps & Systems
By T. Ravisundar, et al
Pump components in the storehouse may not be the same as the components currently operating in a particular process centrifugal pump. Here’s a case study from a nuclear power plant where parts had to be made up.
South African Instrumentation & Control
The largest dairy in Costa Rica lost yogurt down the drain every day after CIPs, because it couldn’t tell yogurt from water. Installing a OUSAF11 absorption sensor from Endress+Hauser solved the problem because it detects product transitions.
Attend ODVA’s 2014 Industry Conference. Choose from over 25 sessions on technical innovations and strategic market initiatives. Learn from developers, end users, and OEMs. Collaborate in developer workshops. Network with over 100 of your peers.
ACP will be releasing ThinManager 7 and Relevance 1 on March 3, 2014. Because this amazing technology is "See it to Believe it," we are hitting the road and "Going Mobile" to show you how ThinManager and Relevance are paving the way for mobile devices to become a very relevant technology for the modern factory.
Main aim of the CODESYS Users’ Conference is to give CODESYS users an overview of the new product features and above all to provide them with practical solutions for their daily work with CODESYS.
The Endress+Hauser introductory course to flow will provide maintenance and engineering personnel with a basic understanding of numerous flow technologies, plus in-depth training on magnetic and Coriolis flow meters.
The Endress+Hauser advanced course is designed for those students having successfully completed the basic Flow School Course. It provides in-depth training on vortex, magnetic, ultrasonic, and Coriolis flow meters.
This 1-day course is designed to deliver expert instruction on the technical content of a control systems hazards and operability study (CHAZOP) session and why they are performed. This includes understanding the principles behind each of the major methods (CHAZOP, What-if? and FMEA) and the fundamentals on CHAZOP methodology, noding, team composition and preparation for a CHAZOP session. The...