- Pervasive Sensing
- Pneumatics: Back to Basics
- Understand European Pump Standards Organizations & Processes
- A Holistic Approach to Identify Cost Reduction Opportunities in Pump Systems
- Does your valve have the correct chemical resistance properties?
- Wireless Technology for Remote Monitoring
- Pump & Control Valve Optimization
- Fugitive Emission Compliance Requirements for Valves
- Why Root Cause Analysis Fails at Problem Elimination
- Modern, Large Centrifugal Pumps Provide Reliability
- Extending fire survival time for critical equipment
- Reliability In the Face of Adversity
- Flowserve to provide Actuators to solar power plant in South Africa
- Pump Services: An Increasing Revenue Stream in the Industry
- Flowserve to supply Pumps for Seawater Desalination Plant in California
- Shale Gas in Europe Promises Growth for Pumps
- Emerson opens headquarters for regulator technologies
- Metso to supply capping valves for batch digesters
- Tolomatic achieves USDA-certification for ERD electric actuator
- Metso to manage valve spare parts stocking at Oil Refinery
- Emerson's digital valve controller sales reach 1.5 million
- Yokogawa to control Bioethanol Plant in Brazil
- India market for Control Valves growing
- Exida certifies Cameron’s TK trunnion mounted ball valves
DECEMBER FEATURED PRODUCTS
The 13-page guide has helpful information about how to maximize the use of precision dispensing equipment for adhesives, sealants, oils, and coatings.
Catalog covers electro-pneumatic transducers, pressure regulators, pneumatic relays, volume boosters and accessories for process machine tool, robotic and OEM applications.
The 112-page catalog details information about markets and applications that use and benefit from dispensing systems, the fluids dispensed and dispensing applications for each industry, and customer comments.
WHITE PAPERSview all
By Hugh Davies, Optical Metrology Services
How high precision laser profile measurement tools and video inspection equipment are helping companies verify the quality of CRA-lined pipes by detecting the presence of wrinkles or buckling.
By Tom Neuberger and Steven B. Weston, Eaton
Because a VFD alters the frequency of an AC motor, speed, flow, and energy consumption are reduced in the system. The use of VFDs can bring further total system cost reductions, due to the elimination of components required for valve control.
Valve World, February 2012
By Julian Taylor, Rupture Pin Technology
The fundamentals of pressure relief applications are safety, efficiency, maintenance level, downtime duration, operating costs and environmental friendliness. Does the Rupture Pin alleviate the issues that go with such applications, or is the rupture disk a more sensible option?
CASE STUDIESview all
By Shamai Cylich, PE, RPA Engineering
An unnamed 18-year-old biopharmaceutical plant evaluated existing process conditions and devised a solution to replace its outdated globe valves with ball valves.
By Walt Boyes
Festo provided a complete valve automation system for the Fypasa industrial wastewater treatment plant in Mexico.
SCA improved the operating efficiency and energy use of the waste water treatment plant at its Oakenholt Mill as a result of installing energy-efficient ZS+ rotary screw blower technology from Atlas Copco.
Rotterdam, CO, Netherlands
The show consists of a three-day conference and exhibition and gives visitors the chance to meet industry leaders in automation, instrumentation, tank design, construction and maintenance, as well as innovations in metering & measuring, pumps & valves, loading equipment and inspection & certification services.
The core display categories at HANNOVER MESSE 2014 are industrial automation and IT, energy and environmental technologies, industrial supply, production engineering and services and research and development.
Research Triangle Park, NC, USA
This popular course offers a combination of practical information and hands-on experience, covering proper installation, calibration, and maintenance of electronic instruments. You will examine characteristics of electronic control systems; techniques for installing electronic instruments; and procedures for configuring and calibrating transmitters, transducers, and controllers.
Bakersfield, CA, USA
This lab-intensive course focuses on the configuration fundamentals, the calibration process, the measurements of multiple variables, and the utilization of computer-based configuration tools for both digital transmitters and digital valve controllers.
Bakersfield, CA, USA
This course combines lecture and hands-on labs to provide an overview of industrial measurement and control. Technicians, engineers, and managers are provided with a foundation for communication with other control system professionals. Serves as a solid fundamental course for introduction to other ISA courses.