FEATURED ARTICLESin SCADA & RTU
Empowering the Workforce to Control the Future of Automation
By Peter Martin, Schneider Electric Process Automation
Connected products are expected to approach 30 billion by 2020, with utilities,...
Is MES On Its Way Out?
By Bill Lydon, Editor, Automation.com
The convergence of IT and OT is one of the more fascinating trends that has spawned many discussions...
Automated Everything: Flexible manufacturing through automated engineering
By Jonathan Wilkins, Marketing Director, EU Automation
The Internet of Things (IoT) and Industry 4.0 are two terms that have dominated industry in...
Off the Record: The Truth About Data Integrity in Pharma
By Lee Sullivan, COPA-DATA UK
This article explores three data integrity pitfalls to which pharmaceutical manufacturers are most vulnerable, and...
NEWSin SCADA & RTU
- ISA Director: Oil & Gas facilities must take action now to protect against cyberattack
- CMR announces opening of Thailand automation engineering operation
- Huffman Engineering announces opening of Denver office
- Tacoma Public Utilities chooses OSI to supply Energy Management System
- Seeq and Inductive Automation partner to deliver connectivity for Ignition SCADA system
- OSI selected by Alba to implement updated SCADA system
- Verve Industrial Protection announces Eric Byres as Senior Advisor
- Sampol chooses Advanticsys to automate meter reading effort
- Hilscher announces IIoT Solutions Marketing Cooperation with Cirrus Link Solutions and Inductive Automation
- OSI helps Oklahoma electric cooperative automate distribution management
- Alaskan electric company chooses OSI to implement SCADA and energy management system
- Opto 22 announces joining of Dell IoT Solutions Partner Program
PRODUCT NEWSin SCADA & RTU
Rockwell Automation releases FactoryTalk View v9.0
The latest version of FactoryTalk View software from Rockwell Automation is designed to improve the operator’s experience with data-driven...
Sightline Systems releases EDM for Manufacturing predictive analytics software
EDM for Manufacturing assists process and quality engineers by correlating thousands of data points collected in real time from sensors, SCADA...
Bedrock Automation announces Cybershield 2.0 firmware and SCC.X controller
Bedrock Cybershield 2.0 firmware enables authentication and encryption of I/O networks and field devices and protects compliant networks and user...
MEDIAin SCADA & RTU
RESOURCESin SCADA & RTU
Business Industrial Network, a leading provider of industrial training, announced the release of the new OPC Training for SCADA & DCS Certificate...
Over 140,000 updated parts, data and new records were added in 2016, including several from manufacturers such as BALLUFF, DRAGO, Phoenix Contact,...
The DENSO Robotics product catalog features the company's range of four-axis SCARA and five- and six-axis articulated robots for payloads up to 20...
WHITE PAPERSin SCADA & RTU
By Anthony Borges, PINpoint
Andon 3D serves as a modern plant floor communication, product tracking, and manufacturing reporting system essential...
By Victor Polyakov, Tibbo Systems
This whitepaper is an introduction AggreGate IoT Platform-based products. In 2010, two years after AggreGate...
By RKNeal, Inc.
The purpose of this whitepaper is to present a novel cybersecurity framework for deploying and managing cyberthreat management...
CASE STUDIESin SCADA & RTU
Pioneer Energy faced a significant engineering challenge: how do you reproduce—and exceed—the processing capabilities of an entire gas...
Preferred Utilities is a source for products and services in the area boiler instrumentation and controls, burners and fuel management systems...
B-Scada’s Status Device Cloud IoT platform was used to provide the cloud-hosted software with visualization for real time and historical data,...
EVENTSin SCADA & RTU
ABB Automation & Power World (APW) brings together professionals from utilities, industries and infrastructure for a premier educational and collaboration event in North America.
HANNOVER MESSE covers a wider range of themes and exhibits than any other event – R&D, industrial automation and IT, industrial supply, production engineering and services, as well as energy and environmental technology.