FEATURED ARTICLESin Systems Integration
‘Open Process Control Architecture Standard’ is the Rallying Cry at ExxonMobil’s Industry Day
By Bill Lydon
A major driver for the effort for open process control standards, has been the widespread call for accelerative automation...
Red vs Blue Lasers: A Comparison of Triangulation Sensors
By Chris Jones, Micro-Epsilon UK
Although red laser triangulation displacement sensors have been in use for more than 20 years, blue laser...
How the Digital Dossier Translates to Dollars
By Manuel Terranova, Peaxy Inc.
One critical business imperative of this decade is making good use of data assets. A comprehensive digital...
Simpler, Faster, Smarter: A New Approach to System Design
By: Andy Stump, Rockwell Automation
Manufacturing and industrial end users are turning to smart manufacturing to be more responsive, efficient...
NEWSin Systems Integration
- Superior Controls announces Kenneth Hackett as Business Development Manager
- Huffman appoints Jeff Austin as Operations Manager
- Rockwell Automation expands Machinery Safety Integrator program
- Honeywell announces acquisition of Intelligrated for $1.5B
- FieldComm Group announces agreements in support of Field Device Integration technology
- Honeywell honors top channel partners in Americas
- KION GROUP announces acquisition of Dematic
- Rockwell Automation to host TechED event in Orlando, 12-17 June
- Registration opens for ISA’s 2016 Water/Wastewater and Automatic Controls Symposium
- Boulting names Ian Oliver as UK director of operations
- Focus Engineering becomes Inductive Automation Premier Integrator
- Swisslog announces acquisition of Power Automation Systems
PRODUCT NEWSin Systems Integration
CENIT introduces FASTSUITE Edition 2 factory automation software
CENITs’ universal software platform is designed to enable systems integrators and manufacturers to emulate a real production environment.
Laird introduces the BL652 BLE module
The BL652 is a fully-integrated, stand-alone BLE and NFC solution ideal for a number of applications including EIoT devices in industrial or...
Rockwell Automation introduces SequenceManager for batch processes
Leveraging a Logix-based controller platform from Rockwell Automation, the SequenceManager solution allows operators to configure, view and obtain...
MEDIAin Systems Integration
RESOURCESin Systems Integration
Among the most important developments, included in 400 additional pages, are BACnet’s support for IPv6 networks and RESTful Web Services, a...
The CSIA Exchange now features its own blog, largely authored by its system integrator members and member partners. It has also incorporated a new...
This on-demand webinar discusses best practices from Industrial IP Advantage – a coalition of Cisco, Panduit and Rockwell Automation – for how...
WHITE PAPERSin Systems Integration
This whitepaper discusses how to simplify system design and programming, cut development time and boost productivity using advanced integration...
By Gregory Braun, C3 Solutions
This whitepaper explores arguments in favor and against using systems based in the cloud, with the goal of offering...
By Emerson Process Management
Most capital projects don’t come within 25% of their approved budget or schedule. With so much riding on your...
CASE STUDIESin Systems Integration
Using Westfalia’s automated storage and retrieval system (AS/RS) integrated with a layer pick system, Heaven Hill will optimize the storage and...
The two three-phase squirrel cage motors with 1,700 kW, 992 min-1 and 6000 V required especially adapted housings to match the desired motor...
Aucotec AG has succeeded in convincing the global market leader in film stretching technology to opt for its software system Engineering Base (EB)....