FEATURED ARTICLESin Systems Integration
Google for Industry: Taming Big Data
By Bert Baeck, TrendMiner
This article discusses multiple ways to both stay afloat and take advantage of the ocean of data that is flooding the...
Key Ingredients for Designing Smart Machines and Equipment
By Dan Seger, Rockwell Automation
Today in the era of smart manufacturing, end users want to optimize their production and supply chain by...
Honeywell Survey: Data analytics investment on the rise
A recent survey of manufacturing executives indicates many respondents (67 percent) are pressing ahead with plans to invest in data analytics even...
‘Open Process Control Architecture Standard’ is the Rallying Cry at ExxonMobil’s Industry Day
By Bill Lydon
A major driver for the effort for open process control standards, has been the widespread call for accelerative automation...
NEWSin Systems Integration
- Inductive Automation announces six winners of 2016 Firebrand Awards
- Mentor Graphics announces partnership with Real-Time Innovations for IIoT security solutions
- Automatica and A&T Robotic World announce event partnership
- ADLINK announces IoT Innovation Day
- Beckhoff to highlight Smart Factory concepts at Pack Expo
- System Insights announces membership in GE Digital Alliance program
- CSIA announces SAGE's Adrian Fahey as new board member
- Huffman Engineering joins Kepware's System Integrator program
- Rockwell Automation acquires MAVERICK Technologies
- Hannover Fairs IMTS Post-show report: 5 shows equal big focus on 'Integrated Industry'
- Rockwell Automation opens registration for 25th Automation Fair
- Secomea works with RRAMAC to create automated data collection system
PRODUCT NEWSin Systems Integration
EPLAN introduces EPLAN Smart Wiring software
EPLAN will conduct demonstrations of EPLAN Smart Wiring at the company’s booth (#1915) at Automation Fair, Nov 9-10 in Atlanta, presented by...
Exor introduces Ethernet/IP Marquee display
The Ethernet IP Marquee is a marquee sign that connects and communicates on the Rockwell Ethernet/IP network. The Ethernet IP Marquee has a...
Microchip Technology introduces I2C EERAM memory card
EERAM is a standalone SRAM memory with shadow EEPROM back-up on a single chip that helps automatically retain contents of the SRAM memory when...
MEDIAin Systems Integration
RESOURCESin Systems Integration
Among the most important developments, included in 400 additional pages, are BACnet’s support for IPv6 networks and RESTful Web Services, a...
The CSIA Exchange now features its own blog, largely authored by its system integrator members and member partners. It has also incorporated a new...
This on-demand webinar discusses best practices from Industrial IP Advantage – a coalition of Cisco, Panduit and Rockwell Automation – for how...
WHITE PAPERSin Systems Integration
By Has Group
When dealing with CAD for electrical engineering the situation is different: the right technology and high integration enable a...
By Opto 22
Systems at the network edge are increasingly able to leverage cloudbased resources to perform edge computing, but before the benefits...
In order to provide smooth production processes with critical machine vision applications, building a rugged Ethernet network is...
CASE STUDIESin Systems Integration
HIROTEC selected Kepware’s KEPServerEX connectivity software and the ThingWorx IoT Platform to enable company-wide device-to-cloud connectivity...
GrafTech needed a secure, scalable solution that provided improved visibility into machine operations. The company partnered with Rockwell...
The challenge for the integrator that designed and installed the automation system was to find an ID reader that could deliver near 100% read...