FEATURED ARTICLESin Systems Integration
Why KPIs Help Take the Guesswork Out of System Integration
By Glenn Johnson, Magic Software Americas
KPIs can be used at multiple levels for system integration projects to evaluate their success at...
Creating the Next-Generation Historian with the Cloud
By Jan Pingel and Matthew Burd, Honeywell Process Solutions
Having a greater handle on the IIoT technologies that will be required to support...
Top-Down Security Approach – The Final Stage for OT Protection and Compliance
By Shmulik Aran, NextNine
This article, the fourth and final article in a series on OT security management for the manufacturing industry, will...
Strict But Supple: Automation in Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing
By Robert Harrison, COPA-DATA
Biopharmaceuticals represent the fastest growing sector of the pharmaceutical industry, making up about 20 per cent...
NEWSin Systems Integration
- Opto 22 announces joining of Dell IoT Solutions Partner Program
- GE announces launch of Lagos Garage program
- ADLINK to highlight MICA's IIoT capabilities at CNV event
- Red Lion's industrial RTUs earn NEMA TS2 compliance rating
- GE announces expansion of Predix platform at Minds + Machines event
- Schneider Electric recognizes 6 customer innovations on Enterprise APM platform
- HARTING earns second Excellence in Production award for tool manufacturers
- North American robotics market tops $1B through first nine months of 2016
- KION group completes acquistion of Dematic
- Honeywell recognizes 8 partners for excellence in EMEA region
- Molex announces acquisition of Phillips-Medisize corporation
- Inductive Automation announces six winners of 2016 Firebrand Awards
PRODUCT NEWSin Systems Integration
Beckhoff introduces many-core hardware to its CX2000 series of embedded PCs
These CX20x2 devices will integrate Intel Xeon D processors, each with 4, 8 or 12 CPU cores of the Intel Core microarchitecture. Beckhoff...
American Portwell announces COMBO series of Panel PCs
Powered by NXP i.MX 6 series application processors family, a scalable multi-core platform that includes single-, dual- and quad-core processors...
PULS introduces PIRD20.241 diode redundancy module
The diode redundancy module (PIRD20.241) in the PIANO range from manufacturer PULS allows users to build reliable 1+1 or N+1 systems and ensure...
MEDIAin Systems Integration
RESOURCESin Systems Integration
EtherCAT P is a new industrial Ethernet technology that combines EtherCAT communication and power lines into one standard 4-wire Ethernet cable.
The eStart app is a fully integrated feature of MAVERICK’s SureStart solution for startup and commissioning. With SureStart, MAVERICK...
By providing 3D CAD models, approved and certified by their suppliers, directly into TopSolid via a web service, CADENAS and Missler Software allow...
WHITE PAPERSin Systems Integration
By Has Group
When dealing with CAD for electrical engineering the situation is different: the right technology and high integration enable a...
By Opto 22
Systems at the network edge are increasingly able to leverage cloudbased resources to perform edge computing, but before the benefits...
In order to provide smooth production processes with critical machine vision applications, building a rugged Ethernet network is...
CASE STUDIESin Systems Integration
The assemblies of LUCAS are modular and built with numerous variable properties. The primary goal therefore was to automate the preparation of...
The system will ensure safe operations of compressor stations along the entire length of the pipeline. The Southern Gas Corridor is a critical part...
On the look out to replace its existing ETL solution with an EAI solution, Orangina Suntory France implemented a first project using the Magic xpi...