FEATURED ARTICLESin Test, Measurement & LIMS Portal
Why KPIs Help Take the Guesswork Out of System Integration
By Glenn Johnson, Magic Software Americas
KPIs can be used at multiple levels for system integration projects to evaluate their success at...
Talent Bridges the Gap Between IT and OT in the Industrial Internet of Things
By Dave Vasko, Rockwell Automation & IoT Talent Consortium
Only about 14 percent of companies have been able to fully connect their manufacturing...
Creating the Next-Generation Historian with the Cloud
By Jan Pingel and Matthew Burd, Honeywell Process Solutions
Having a greater handle on the IIoT technologies that will be required to support...
Industry's New Breed of IoT System Integrator
By Bill Lydon, Automation.com
Cisco Live 2016 afforded the opportunity to discuss the necessity of IT/OT convergence in an IIoT environment with...
NEWSin Test, Measurement & LIMS Portal
- Fluke products named finalists for Plant Engineering 2016 Product of the Year Awards
- Fuji America chooses Saki's automated optical inspection system
- Abaco Systems announces Kevin Campbell as Vice President of Engineering
- Wellkeeper chooses Signal Fire's remote sensing to track oil pressures
- Abaco Systems announces acquisition of 4DSP
- Siemens to bring MindSphere to Microsoft Azure cloud platform
- Honeywell and Sparks Dynamics announce collaboration on IIoT solutions
- GE announces expansion of Predix platform at Minds + Machines event
- OMEGA Engineering appoints Joe Vorih as President
- FCI announces Fluid Components Saudi Arabia Ltd joint venture with GAS Arabian Services
- Emerson partners with IPRES to facilitate automated resevoir management
- Fluke announces 2016 Fluke Connect Student Contest
PRODUCT NEWSin Test, Measurement & LIMS Portal
Spectrum introduces M4x.22xx series of PXIe-based digitizers
Typical applications include semiconductor and component testing, radar, wireless and digital communications, laser and optical systems,...
smartGAS expands EVO series of NDIR gas sensors for CO measurement
Additonally to the FLOWEVO CO (2000 ppm) sensor, the product portfolio has been complemented with the NDIR-based FLOWEVO CO gas sensor with a...
Calex Electronics introduces FibreMini pyrometer
Containing no electronics, the FibreMini sensing head is immune to electromagnetic interference in high-EMC applications such as induction heating.
MEDIAin Test, Measurement & LIMS Portal
RESOURCESin Test, Measurement & LIMS Portal
The eStart app is a fully integrated feature of MAVERICK’s SureStart solution for startup and commissioning. With SureStart, MAVERICK...
The app is intended for use with SeaI/O Ethernet and wireless I/O modules, as well as Sealevel’s eI/O Ethernet and PoE compact I/O modules.
With this cloud-based application (MindApp), machine tools at small or large production sites can be monitored, and their availability and...
WHITE PAPERSin Test, Measurement & LIMS Portal
By CAS Dataloggers
The diagnosis of bearing damage in roller bearings is an integral part of servicing and maintenance tasks. This whitepaper...
The DL-300 series are ICP DAS USA’s product line that accurately measures and log concentration data of carbon dioxide (CO2), carbon monoxide...
By Frederick J. Kohlmann and Kareem Key, Endress+Hauser
Maybe you have heard past pH horror stories throughout chemical, food and water treatment...
CASE STUDIESin Test, Measurement & LIMS Portal
Murray Irrigation, Australia's largest privately owned irrigation company, is automating its 3,000 kilometers of gravity-fed irrigation channels in...
For the wellhead, eleven (11) IO MAX Transmitters were installed. For the tank battery, a combination of fourteen (14) Liquid Level Sensors and...
In the current project, Danieli Centro Combustion made use of the new DATAPAQ Insight Basic software, which comprises all essential visualization,...