FEATURED ARTICLESin Test, Measurement & LIMS Portal
Process analytical technology—It’s not rocket science, but it is science, math, control, and IT
By Jonathan Lustri
PAT has been implemented in many facilities. Like most innovations, “big pharma” has led the way, because it has...
Succeed at pH Troubleshooting
By Cherlyn Marlow, Yokogawa
Process analyzers go Hollywood
By Jim Montague
Process analytical instruments make the same fundamental measurement they have for decades, but added intelligence and...
Optical sensing improves dissolved oxygen control
Control Engineering Europe
By Jonathan Pen
Using optical sensors for dissolved oxygen measurement can help overcome many of the problems...
NEWSin Test, Measurement & LIMS Portal
- ASTM issues D8009 Crude Oil Sampling Standard
- Fluke announces finalists in the 2015 Fluke Connect Student Contest
- Siemens updates sewage treatment plant in Vienna
- ISA and Beamex to co-host web seminar on advanced temperature calibration
- Big Data Analytics will optimize test and measurement
- Europe wants to rent Test & Measurement equipment
- Global Process Spectroscopy Market to Reach $1,179.6 Million by 2019
- Lab Automation Market to Count 6.7% Growth Rate to from 2015 to 2020
- Hexagon Metrology opens offices in Milwaukee and Wilmington
- Non-Destructive Testing Equipment Market is expected to reach USD 4.78 Billion in 2021
- Tunable Diode Laser Analyzer Market is expected to reach USD 548.8 million in 2021
- Gas Leak Detector Market Will Reach US$ 3143.67 Mn by the end of 2020, Globally
PRODUCT NEWSin Test, Measurement & LIMS Portal
CAMI Research releases CB50 cable tester board
CB50 is intended for periodic verification of cable tester calibration.
Fox expands FT1 thermal mass flow meter
Enhancements in the FT1 include more pure gases and a 3-Gas Mix feature
Hexagon releases 77 series coordinate measuring machine
77 series is designed to provide absolute accuracy for high-end 3D measurement applications.
MEDIAin Test, Measurement & LIMS Portal
RESOURCESin Test, Measurement & LIMS Portal
The lab has been approved for gas flow calibrations by A2LA (American Association for Laboratory Accreditation) which has a Mutual Recognition...
Brochure describes the in-situ Endura AZ oxygen analyzer series for process combustion control or emissions monitoring.
The standard covers gas oil, diesel fuel, fuel oils, residual fuel oils, lubricating oil, and bitumen, as well as crude oil that uses microfluidics...
WHITE PAPERSin Test, Measurement & LIMS Portal
By Frederick J. Kohlmann and Kareem Key, Endress+Hauser
Maybe you have heard past pH horror stories throughout chemical, food and water treatment...
By Jack Somppi, Fluke Calibration
This paper examines how the Artifact Calibration capabilities of the Fluke Calibration 5700 Series of
By Tom Gurd, City Technology
There is a lot of focus on flue gas analyzers, but it’s also important to remember that an analyzer is only as...
CASE STUDIESin Test, Measurement & LIMS Portal
An ABB QCS controls PM12, the paper machine that produces EcoInfuse filtration paper for tea bags.
THM Analyzer dramatically reduced the time and complexity of measuring trihalomethane levels in drinking water at Anglian Water.
The best-surviving copy of the Magna Carta, currently on exhibition in Britain’s Salisbury Cathedral to commemorate the document’s 800-year...
EVENTSin Test, Measurement & LIMS Portal
TRAININGin Test, Measurement & LIMS Portal
Covers Microphone/acoustic fundamentals, Sound metrics, measurement, and frequency determination.
This 2-day course provides the regulatory background and guides attendees through the complete equipment qualification, calibration and computer system validation processes from planning to reporting.