FEATURED ARTICLESin Test, Measurement & LIMS Portal
Following the Volkswagen Emissions Scandal, Can Industrial Emissions Data be Trusted?
By Lana Ginns, Fluenta
In 2015 Volkswagen found itself at the centre of a global emissions scandal after it was discovered that results of...
10 Things You Need to Know About Precision Displacement Measurement
Chris Jones, Managing Director at Micro-Epsilon UK, outlines the 10 most important factors to consider before purchasing a non-contact displacement...
Red vs Blue Lasers: A Comparison of Triangulation Sensors
By Chris Jones, Micro-Epsilon UK
Although red laser triangulation displacement sensors have been in use for more than 20 years, blue laser...
Automation Across the Board: Insights from CEM 2016
By Adam Chapman, Fluenta
Feedback from the International Conference and Exhibition on Emissions Monitoring (CEM) this year highlighted two...
NEWSin Test, Measurement & LIMS Portal
- Univ. of Pittsburgh receives grant to develop computational model for additive manufacturing
- Endress+Hauser receives Frost & Sullivan’s Global Company of the Year award
- IIC approves Mitsubishi's Factory Automation PaaS Testbed
- Averna announces acquisition of Nexjen Systems
- Endress + Hauser to expand Raman analyzers manufacturing facility
- eWon MAC FlexThink Conference proves a hit with UK machine builders
- TrendMiner names Bill Muldoon to Board of Directors
- FCI announces launch of revamped website
- 2015 MCAA report shows process automation bookings down 4.4%
- Daisy Data Displays' Ramskow named ASQ-Certified Quality Auditor
- Digital transformation leads agenda at Honeywell Process Solutions' annual Users Conference
- Measurement, Control & Automation Association publishes 2016 Annual Market Forecast
PRODUCT NEWSin Test, Measurement & LIMS Portal
Mantracourt announces DSCUSB-PT potentiometer input module
This introduction to Mantracourt’s range of signal converters can be used with resistance based sensors to indicate position, rotation, angle and...
Fluke introduces 368 FC & 369 FC leakage current clamps
The Fluke 368 FC and 369 FC leakage current clamps are designed to help industrial electricians and maintenance technicians identify, document,...
Emerson introduces Rosemount X-well Technology temperature measurement solution
Applications that can benefit from Rosemount X-well Technology include pipelines, high velocity flows, heavy particulate fluids, clean-in-place...
MEDIAin Test, Measurement & LIMS Portal
RESOURCESin Test, Measurement & LIMS Portal
The 16-page brochure overviews the full range of the company's measurement and analytical products, services, and solutions for any industry,...
The EtherCAT Conformance Test Tool, or CTT, is the official reference tool for specifying compliant implementation of EtherCAT technology into...
Independent laboratories throughout the world rely on thousands of standards and test methods, including many developed by ASTM International. This...
WHITE PAPERSin Test, Measurement & LIMS Portal
By CAS Dataloggers
The diagnosis of bearing damage in roller bearings is an integral part of servicing and maintenance tasks. This whitepaper...
The DL-300 series are ICP DAS USA’s product line that accurately measures and log concentration data of carbon dioxide (CO2), carbon monoxide...
By Frederick J. Kohlmann and Kareem Key, Endress+Hauser
Maybe you have heard past pH horror stories throughout chemical, food and water treatment...
CASE STUDIESin Test, Measurement & LIMS Portal
Although the original intent was to use the power management system to reduce processor throughput and keep the board operating under 20 watts per...
Smart metering solutions provider Kamstrup will be supplying 27,000 intelligent electricity meters to Swedish utility Västerbergslagens Elnät AB...
Sometimes, the grain can be extremely dusty and sometimes, due to the humidity in the environment, the dust becomes like a paste. This can lead to...