FEATURED ARTICLESin Test, Measurement & LIMS Portal
How Are Companies Getting Value from Data Science Production?
By Florian Douetteau, Dataiku
Data science software maker, Dataiku, recently completed a worldwide survey that asked thousands of companies: how...
The Rise of Cloud Computing in Industrial Process Automation
By Latha D.S. & K. Jayaprakash, Tata Consulting Engineers
This article provides a brief cloud technology overview and discusses how cloud...
Bill’s Top 10 Automation & Control Trends for 2017 – Convergence, Divergence, or Chaos?
By Bill Lydon, Editor, Automation.com
2016 was an exciting year of innovation and exploration in industrial automation. All this cutting-edge...
Effective Leak Testing: Are you testing the part or the seal?
By Robert Plumridge, Sciemetric Instruments
Based on Scimetric's experience with customers in industries such as automotive, off-highway and...
NEWSin Test, Measurement & LIMS Portal
- Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence delivers metrology solutions for Hendrick Motorsports
- Coordinate Metrology Society announces call for papers for 2017 conference
- Brooks Instrument introduces Mohamed Saleen as chief technology officer
- Control Station announces technology partnership with OSIsoft
- Siemens announces collaboration in 'Road to Digital Production' research project
- InfinityQS Report: Enterprise visibility is the first step to Industry 4.0
- Honeywell and Seeq announce collaboration on Honeywell Connected Plant initiative
- Flow-Cal expands footprint into Latin America
- Fluke's 279 FC thermal multimeter wins Control Engineering Engineers' Choice Award
- OSI's Enhanced Situational Awareness system chosen by Canadian power company to improve efficiency
- Endress + Hauser installs $1M pressure test rig at Indiana facility
- Seeq and Inductive Automation partner to deliver connectivity for Ignition SCADA system
PRODUCT NEWSin Test, Measurement & LIMS Portal
Senseye introduces version 2.3 of its automatic condition monitoring solution
Knowing the Remaining Useful Life of machinery helps industrial companies to implement predictive maintenance, typically allowing for a 10-40%...
Dataiku introduces Dataiku Data Science Studio 4.0
The latest version of the team-based enterprise data science platform is designed to streamline collaboration across large teams, improve large...
Reliable Controls releases RC-Archive 3.6
RC-Archive is an SQL-based data acquisition application used to create long-term trend logs archived from multiple buildings. RC-Archive maintains...
MEDIAin Test, Measurement & LIMS Portal
RESOURCESin Test, Measurement & LIMS Portal
The Fluke Motor and Drive Troubleshooting Course delivers critical knowledge so maintenance professionals can gain the practical diagnostic skills...
Internet of Things For Dummies and Internet of Things Applications For Dummies are designed to help technical and nontechnical professionals...
The eStart app is a fully integrated feature of MAVERICK’s SureStart solution for startup and commissioning. With SureStart, MAVERICK...
WHITE PAPERSin Test, Measurement & LIMS Portal
By Ming Fong, Schneider-Electric Software
Even though MQTT was designed prior to this age of IoT, its characteristics meet the requirements of IoT...
Installing a direct mass device in the process control loop offers a number of advantages. It allows the operator to achieve a direct ratio of...
By CAS Dataloggers
The diagnosis of bearing damage in roller bearings is an integral part of servicing and maintenance tasks. This whitepaper...
CASE STUDIESin Test, Measurement & LIMS Portal
Six months after implementing Leading2Lean’s CloudDISPATCH system, however, Lakeview Farms experienced a 34 percent decrease in line downtime, a...
The investment includes 38,000 intelligent heat meters and a fully automatic remote reading system from Kamstrup. This large project begins in...
After considerable research and review, Enable made the decision to consolidate its assets (more than 14,000 gas meters) into a single measurement...