FEATURED ARTICLESin Test, Measurement & LIMS Portal
How Are Companies Getting Value from Data Science Production?
By Florian Douetteau, Dataiku
Data science software maker, Dataiku, recently completed a worldwide survey that asked thousands of companies: how...
The Rise of Cloud Computing in Industrial Process Automation
By Latha D.S. & K. Jayaprakash, Tata Consulting Engineers
This article provides a brief cloud technology overview and discusses how cloud...
Bill’s Top 10 Automation & Control Trends for 2017 – Convergence, Divergence, or Chaos?
By Bill Lydon, Editor, Automation.com
2016 was an exciting year of innovation and exploration in industrial automation. All this cutting-edge...
Effective Leak Testing: Are you testing the part or the seal?
By Robert Plumridge, Sciemetric Instruments
Based on Scimetric's experience with customers in industries such as automotive, off-highway and...
NEWSin Test, Measurement & LIMS Portal
- InfinityQS Report: Enterprise visibility is the first step to Industry 4.0
- Honeywell and Seeq announce collaboration on Honeywell Connected Plant initiative
- Flow-Cal expands footprint into Latin America
- Fluke's 279 FC thermal multimeter wins Control Engineering Engineers' Choice Award
- OSI's Enhanced Situational Awareness system chosen by Canadian power company to improve efficiency
- Endress + Hauser installs $1M pressure test rig at Indiana facility
- Seeq and Inductive Automation partner to deliver connectivity for Ignition SCADA system
- OSIsoft and TrendMiner announce Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) agreement
- Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence announces technology partnership with Wichita State University
- Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence joins Commonwealth Center for Advanced Manufacturing
- IHS Markit releases top seven manufacturing technology predictions for 2017
- Sampol chooses Advanticsys to automate meter reading effort
PRODUCT NEWSin Test, Measurement & LIMS Portal
CAMI Research releases CB52 interface board for CableEye testing system
The CB52 is intended for periodic calibration verification of the Kelvin 4-wire resistance measurement module
Ubiqconn introduces uCOM-AL6C communications module
uCOM-AL6C is designed to fit the demanding requirements in Embedded IoT, smart factory, smart edge gateway and other Industrial 4.0 related...
United Electric announces Vanguard WirelessHART gas detector
Vanguard field-interchangeable gas sensor modules detect and record hydrogen sulfide (H2S) or methane (CH4) gas in parts per million (PPM) or...
MEDIAin Test, Measurement & LIMS Portal
RESOURCESin Test, Measurement & LIMS Portal
The Fluke Motor and Drive Troubleshooting Course delivers critical knowledge so maintenance professionals can gain the practical diagnostic skills...
Internet of Things For Dummies and Internet of Things Applications For Dummies are designed to help technical and nontechnical professionals...
The eStart app is a fully integrated feature of MAVERICK’s SureStart solution for startup and commissioning. With SureStart, MAVERICK...
WHITE PAPERSin Test, Measurement & LIMS Portal
By Ming Fong, Schneider-Electric Software
Even though MQTT was designed prior to this age of IoT, its characteristics meet the requirements of IoT...
Installing a direct mass device in the process control loop offers a number of advantages. It allows the operator to achieve a direct ratio of...
By CAS Dataloggers
The diagnosis of bearing damage in roller bearings is an integral part of servicing and maintenance tasks. This whitepaper...
CASE STUDIESin Test, Measurement & LIMS Portal
Six months after implementing Leading2Lean’s CloudDISPATCH system, however, Lakeview Farms experienced a 34 percent decrease in line downtime, a...
The investment includes 38,000 intelligent heat meters and a fully automatic remote reading system from Kamstrup. This large project begins in...
After considerable research and review, Enable made the decision to consolidate its assets (more than 14,000 gas meters) into a single measurement...