- Why does my instrument need calibrating?
- Supplementing lab analysis with inline measurements
- Better particle characterisation means better processing
- Quality control measurements for smooth surfaces
- Simple function test will save lives
- It’s In The Rheology
- Calibration of oil & gas flow meters
- Analyser sampling systems: verifying fluid flow for reliability and accuracy
- How to keep analysers cool in the field
- Modular Still Matters
- How to manage vaporisation in an analytical system
- OEE Helps Measure, Analyze Performance Changes
- Endress+Hauser acquires Analytik Jena
- Averna to supply Test Equipment to Power Matters Alliance
- MRI Clarifies Catalyst Interface Activity
- Endress+Hauser to acquire Kaiser Optical Systems
- AMETEK acquires Creaform
- OMS appoints Peter Day Chief Technology Officer
- Malvern Instruments acquires NanoSight
- Endress+Hauser buying up Analytik Jena
- ISA Analysis Division Symposium: Call for Papers
- PAC appoints Keith Barnard President
- Fluke names Wes Pringle President
- Gas Detector Market Driven by Strict Safety Regulations
DECEMBER FEATURED PRODUCTS
Brochure describes Portable and Process Thermal Imaging Cameras, IR pyrometers, Portable Single Point Non-Contact Thermometers, Two-Wire Loop Powered Pyrometers, and precision Blackbody Calibration Sources.
Testing Anywhere MOBILE multi-platform test automation app works on Android and iOS.
PAC announced its Chinese language website which includes instrument details, press releases, important events, company facts, and other useful information.
WHITE PAPERSview all
By National Instruments
Safely measuring large currents in a laboratory or production setting presents many challenges not associated with typical signal acquisition. Measuring the voltage across small burden resistors placed in the circuit is often impractical, and can be potentially dangerous. Here’s how to do it safely with current transformers.
By Anton Paar
The two polymer types most often used in an enhanced oil recovery process are a synthetic material polyacrylamide and the biopolymer, Xanthan. Here’s how to measure their viscosity.
By Anton Paar
Shows how to use a viscometer to measure viscosity of starch adhesives in paper, corrugated cardboard and gypsum wallboard applications.
CASE STUDIESview all
Free chlorine monitors from Analytical Technology overcome the traditional issues associated with buffered amperometric monitors, such as manhandling 25 litre containers of buffer around sites.
NSL Analytical Services uses e Mastersizer 3000 laser diffraction particle size analyzer for physical material testing in the aerospace, ceramics and powder metallurgy industries.
Scientists at Reading Scientific Services are using a Morphologi G3 automated particle imaging system to troubleshoot particle sizing methods for pharmaceutical clients and develop fully validated procedures.