FEATURED ARTICLESin Test, Measurement & LIMS Portal
Succeed at pH Troubleshooting
By Cherlyn Marlow, Yokogawa
Process analyzers go Hollywood
By Jim Montague
Process analytical instruments make the same fundamental measurement they have for decades, but added intelligence and...
Optical sensing improves dissolved oxygen control
Control Engineering Europe
By Jonathan Pen
Using optical sensors for dissolved oxygen measurement can help overcome many of the problems...
Advances in Process Analytical Technologies
By Emil W. Ciurczak
Process Analytical Technology (PAT) and instrument vendors are continually advancing the...
NEWSin Test, Measurement & LIMS Portal
- ISA and Beamex to co-host web seminar on advanced temperature calibration
- Big Data Analytics will optimize test and measurement
- Europe wants to rent Test & Measurement equipment
- Global Process Spectroscopy Market to Reach $1,179.6 Million by 2019
- Lab Automation Market to Count 6.7% Growth Rate to from 2015 to 2020
- Hexagon Metrology opens offices in Milwaukee and Wilmington
- Non-Destructive Testing Equipment Market is expected to reach USD 4.78 Billion in 2021
- Tunable Diode Laser Analyzer Market is expected to reach USD 548.8 million in 2021
- Gas Leak Detector Market Will Reach US$ 3143.67 Mn by the end of 2020, Globally
- YXLON sponsors Lotus F1 Team
- Laboratory Information Systems Market to Value $2.158 Billion by 2019
- SensoTech celebrates 25th birthday
PRODUCT NEWSin Test, Measurement & LIMS Portal
Fluke expands 5730A multifunction calibrator
50 MHz option allows laboratories to expand their wideband capabilities to allow for calibration of devices such as 50 MHz RF voltmeters.
Endress+Hauser introduces Liquiline CA80PH phosphorous analyzer
CA80PH colorimetric analyzing system for measurement of orthophosphate is suited for all critical measurement and control points of water and...
Hexagon Metrology Introduces TubeShapers software
Software controls ROMER tube measurement system for production, tube and pipe inspection and tube gauging.
MEDIAin Test, Measurement & LIMS Portal
RESOURCESin Test, Measurement & LIMS Portal
The new catalog contains a detailed overview about inspection systems for precise measurements of :
This Web Card by Fluke provides a brief tutorial on how to measure frequency with your digital multimeter.
Beamline is used in laboratory and industrial experiments, including nanotomography, laminography, and systems with nanoscopic spatial resolution.
WHITE PAPERSin Test, Measurement & LIMS Portal
By Frederick J. Kohlmann and Kareem Key, Endress+Hauser
Maybe you have heard past pH horror stories throughout chemical, food and water treatment...
By Jack Somppi, Fluke Calibration
This paper examines how the Artifact Calibration capabilities of the Fluke Calibration 5700 Series of
By Tom Gurd, City Technology
There is a lot of focus on flue gas analyzers, but it’s also important to remember that an analyzer is only as...
CASE STUDIESin Test, Measurement & LIMS Portal
The best-surviving copy of the Magna Carta, currently on exhibition in Britain’s Salisbury Cathedral to commemorate the document’s 800-year...
Systems integrator Hint and Nord Stream built gas analyzers that can determine, on the basis of the samples, the blend’s composition. This helped...
Commerce Controls installed Stahlin non-metallic enclosures on filter control panels and a phosphoric chemical dosing panel at the City of Detroit,...