FEATURED ARTICLESin Test, Measurement & LIMS Portal
Perspectives on Digital Transformation: A Look at the Future of Automation Through the Eyes of Dell
By Bill Lydon, Editor, Automation.com
The Dell EMC World 2016, in October, was a thought-provoking experience, where Dell set forth their bright...
Are You Paying Too Much Tax for your Gas Flaring?
By Lana Ginns, Fluenta
With tighter emission regulations, and increased taxation soon to follow, enhanced density monitoring (EDM) can become a...
To Replace or Service Automation Systems: That is the Question
By Bill Lydon, Editor, Automation.com
For cost and efficiency purposes, most vendors will try to minimize downtime with already existing...
Why KPIs Help Take the Guesswork Out of System Integration
By Glenn Johnson, Magic Software Americas
KPIs can be used at multiple levels for system integration projects to evaluate their success at...
NEWSin Test, Measurement & LIMS Portal
- Red Lion earns 'Leadership in Automation' award
- Honeywell and Aereon to collaborate on IIoT solutions for oil and gas industry
- GEA and Siemens announces partnership in pharmaceutical and life sciences manufacturing
- AEM and Paradox Engineering announce partnership to develop IoT solutions
- MCAA announces board members and officers for 2017
- LCI announces rebrand to Rugged Controls, LLC
- Emerson releases Roxar API for Roxar RMS software
- MYNAH announces expanded training partnership with ProSys
- Spartan Controls and Univ. of Alberta partner for oil sands process control research
- Comau and Engineering Ingegneria Informatica sign global cooperation agreement
- Siemens and IBM partner to bring Watson Analytics to Mindsphere
- Hilscher announces Craig Lentzkow as IIoT Business Development Manager
PRODUCT NEWSin Test, Measurement & LIMS Portal
Pentek introduces Model 71131 Jade XMC module
The Model 71131 is suitable for connection to HF or IF ports of a communications or radar system. Its built-in data capture feature offers a...
Pickering announces 40-614 family of PXI Multiplexers
This range of High-Density 2 Amp PXI Multiplexers was designed for signal routing in Automatic Test Equipment (ATE) and data acquisition systems.
Bachmann introduces the SCT202 M1 automation module
The SCT202 M1 automation module is designed as a speed and position measurement module for safety-related applications, particularly also in the...
MEDIAin Test, Measurement & LIMS Portal
RESOURCESin Test, Measurement & LIMS Portal
The Fluke Motor and Drive Troubleshooting Course delivers critical knowledge so maintenance professionals can gain the practical diagnostic skills...
Internet of Things For Dummies and Internet of Things Applications For Dummies are designed to help technical and nontechnical professionals...
The eStart app is a fully integrated feature of MAVERICK’s SureStart solution for startup and commissioning. With SureStart, MAVERICK...
WHITE PAPERSin Test, Measurement & LIMS Portal
By Ming Fong, Schneider-Electric Software
Even though MQTT was designed prior to this age of IoT, its characteristics meet the requirements of IoT...
Installing a direct mass device in the process control loop offers a number of advantages. It allows the operator to achieve a direct ratio of...
By CAS Dataloggers
The diagnosis of bearing damage in roller bearings is an integral part of servicing and maintenance tasks. This whitepaper...
CASE STUDIESin Test, Measurement & LIMS Portal
Six months after implementing Leading2Lean’s CloudDISPATCH system, however, Lakeview Farms experienced a 34 percent decrease in line downtime, a...
The investment includes 38,000 intelligent heat meters and a fully automatic remote reading system from Kamstrup. This large project begins in...
After considerable research and review, Enable made the decision to consolidate its assets (more than 14,000 gas meters) into a single measurement...