Dwyer Instruments releases Series HCHP hydraulic calibration hand pump
The Series HCHP is a complete hand-held calibration system. Utilizing a patented, fully adjustable stroke control, the pump allows for fast pressure generation up to 10,000 psi (700 bar). The Series HCHP includes a built in triple filtration system to maintain pump operation in dirty conditions and an oversized check valve for smooth and controlled operation. Industrial grade materials like stainless steel, anodized hard coat aluminum, and shatterproof plastic ensure Series HCHP long-lasting structural integrity.
The pump includes fittings, additional rubber bonded washers, fittings, 2 non-stretch hose and 2 adapters. The optional service kit includes, O-Rings, retaining screws and allen key.
Back to top
- HEIDENHAIN releases ExN 400 rotary encoders
- Dwyer announces MCS Current Switch
- Festo releases ESBF Electric Cylinder
- Franklin Electric releases AG series centrifugal pumps
- Semiconductor Circuits introduces CPE1U48 DC-DC converter