PRODUCTS The latest news in Automation technology for professionals in the Automation industry
Dwyer Instruments releases Series HCHP hydraulic calibration hand pump
GO TO SUPPLIER'S WEBSITE
The Series HCHP is a complete hand-held calibration system. Utilizing a patented, fully adjustable stroke control, the pump allows for fast pressure generation up to 10,000 psi (700 bar). The Series HCHP includes a built in triple filtration system to maintain pump operation in dirty conditions and an oversized check valve for smooth and controlled operation. Industrial grade materials like stainless steel, anodized hard coat aluminum, and shatterproof plastic ensure Series HCHP long-lasting structural integrity.
The pump includes fittings, additional rubber bonded washers, fittings, 2 non-stretch hose and 2 adapters. The optional service kit includes, O-Rings, retaining screws and allen key.
Back to top
- ICP DAS introduces PFN-2060 Profinet remote I/O Module
- Metso introduces SDO sludge dewatering control
- Servo2Go introduces ElectroCraft EXC-Series AC Servo Motors
- PANalytical Announces ASD TerraSpec Halo mineral identifier
- Tecsis LP announces Model LPI inclination sensor
- Kooltronic announces SlimKool cabinet air conditioners
- Flowserve to provide Actuators to solar power plant in South Africa
- Endress+Hauser acquires Analytik Jena
- Averna to supply Test Equipment to Power Matters Alliance
- MRI Clarifies Catalyst Interface Activity
- Control Valve Replacement: Alternative to Globe Valves
- Pervasive Sensing
- Why does my instrument need calibrating?
- Pump Services: An Increasing Revenue Stream in the Industry
- Small Valve Vendor Provides Value Through System Integration
- Pneumatics: Back to Basics
- Understand European Pump Standards Organizations & Processes
- A Holistic Approach to Identify Cost Reduction Opportunities in Pump Systems