Festo releases FluidDraw Professional software
May 11, 2011 — FluidDraw Professional software from Festo enables planners and developers to draw integrated circuit plans quickly and cost-effectively. The intelligent software solution permits user-friendly creation of clear structures, even with complex systems, and now also supports electrical circuit diagrams.
FluidDraw Professional supports all stages in the chain, from the initial idea through to planning and designing the system and machine. It makes drawing pneumatic and electrical circuit diagrams quick and intuitive. Based on the proven functions of FluidDraw S5, the new software solution is therefore in the vanguard of cost-effective and user-friendly circuit diagram programs.
FluidDraw Professional makes it easier to plan complete systems and implement individual components. It documents and manages complex integrated circuit diagrams in a very simple way. Users access the Festo product database and their own imported databases, benefit from intelligent evaluation functions and create assembly drawings in a flash. The software links electric and pneumatic symbols wherever this makes sense for integrated system documentation.
The software is embedded in the Festo Engineering Tools system, which supports users electronically and progressively through all the stages from planning to selection, design and ordering, and helps save time and costs.
FluidDraw Professional offers a fundamental competitive advantage for planners and developers by automatically listing the electrical elements of pneumatic components. FluidDraw Professional also continuously updates the contactor overview for relays and contactors. This means that worrying about forgotten connections is finally a thing of the past.
Simply better structures
The integrated software solution offers a significant advantage by linking symbols and bill of materials (BOMs) items intelligently, as well as on the screen. For greater flexibility and customization, all of the columns in the BOMs can be arranged as required. User-friendliness is increased by different options such as cumulative or item BOMs. Added to this are practical evaluation functions such as terminal and cable plans as well as cable lists for electrical circuits. The new FluidDraw Professional features a floating navigation window so that planners and developers always have the best overview.
- Yokogawa Introduces FG400 Arbitrary/Function Generators
- ORing releases Ethernet Switches with backup
- Advanticsys introduces DM-124 Wireless Modbus Bridge
- Gassonic announces Observer-i Ultrasonic Gas Leak Detector
- Honeywell introduces TBP Series Pressure Switches
- GiveMePower First CAD Software Vendor To Become Microsoft Windows Embedded Partner
- Rockwell Automation Enhances Industrial Automation Prodess With 2D And 3D CAD Software From Givemepower
- Zero-Max's New CD® Coupling Sizing & Selection Software Has 3D CAD Models.
- Valves & Actuators: The Path to Greater Efficiency & Performance
- AVEVA to supply Engineering & Design software to TOTAL Nigeria