Koslow announces Model 2026 passivation tester
A typical test, taking only 1-2 seconds, is simple: Electrical contact is made between a test piece through a moist pad. Then the sensitive Passi-Probe is pressed into the pad to complete the circuit and the cell voltage appears on the digital meter.
This measurement can be repeated over the surface of the test part and at sensitive spots, such as seams and welds. Values for passive and non-passive readings are included in the instructions and a standard 304 stainless steel coupon is provided for test comparison and instrument check-out.
Samples reading non-passive can be passivated by running them through a passivation bath and then retested.
The Koslow Scientific Passivation Tester Model 2026 can be used with all chromium containing stainless steels such as 300 and 400 series and the precipitation-hardened steels such as 17-4, 15-5, 17-7 and so on.
Because of the uncomplicated design of this instrument, no training is necessary. The Passivation Tester 2026 can be used successfully by non-technical personnel.
- Binder announces M12 Cordset with Welding Spark Resistant PUR Cable
- Portescap introduces P760 series disc magnet motor
- Badger Meter M1000 Mag Meter Provides Practical Solution for Industrial Applications
- Intersil Introduces Simple and Compact High Voltage Power Module
- Yokogawa Releases Oil Transloading Application for Trucks and Rail