PRODUCTS The latest news in Automation technology for professionals in the Automation industry
Koslow announces Model 2026 passivation tester
GO TO SUPPLIER'S WEBSITE
A typical test, taking only 1-2 seconds, is simple: Electrical contact is made between a test piece through a moist pad. Then the sensitive Passi-Probe is pressed into the pad to complete the circuit and the cell voltage appears on the digital meter.
This measurement can be repeated over the surface of the test part and at sensitive spots, such as seams and welds. Values for passive and non-passive readings are included in the instructions and a standard 304 stainless steel coupon is provided for test comparison and instrument check-out.
Samples reading non-passive can be passivated by running them through a passivation bath and then retested.
The Koslow Scientific Passivation Tester Model 2026 can be used with all chromium containing stainless steels such as 300 and 400 series and the precipitation-hardened steels such as 17-4, 15-5, 17-7 and so on.
Because of the uncomplicated design of this instrument, no training is necessary. The Passivation Tester 2026 can be used successfully by non-technical personnel.
- Metso introduces the world’s first complete advanced optimizing solution for sludge dewatering at wastewater treatment plants
- ElectroCraft EXC-Series 2.3-inch AC Servo Motors
- PANalytical Boulder Announces Lightest, Fastest, Full-Range Handheld NIR Mineral Identification Instrument
- Tecsis LP announces Model LPI inclination sensor
- Kooltronic announces SlimKool cabinet air conditioners
- ABB robots add real‐time tactile feedback
- Endress+Hauser acquires Analytik Jena
- Averna to supply Test Equipment to Power Matters Alliance
- MRI Clarifies Catalyst Interface Activity
- Why does my instrument need calibrating?
- Endress+Hauser to acquire Kaiser Optical Systems
- Yorkshire Water installs 450 Chlorine Monitors
- Supplementing lab analysis with inline measurements
- NSL Analytical Services uses Mastersizer 3000 for particle sizing
- AMETEK acquires Creaform
- How to Measure Current and Make Power Measurements
- OMS appoints Peter Day Chief Technology Officer
- Process Sensors publishes Infrared Brochure