Lynxspring announces SecureLYNX cyber-threat protection
January 28, 2013 - Lynxspring announced SecureLYNX cyber-threat protection solution that secures, manages and monitors account access and activities across building automation networks and the devices connected to them.
Consisting of mechanical, electrical, and lighting, as well as heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning (HVAC) equipment, building systems are essential in ensuring facilities run at peak performance levels, operate efficiently and provide a safe environment for occupants. Having direct and secure access to these systems and continuing to maintain the integrity of a business’s network is important not only to the business itself, but often for public safety and national security.
Designed with building operations in mind, SecureLYNX creates “shields of security” and pre-emptive threat protection for the devices and systems across a building network by securing, managing, controlling, tracking and monitoring all account access and activities. The solution supports leading building automation protocols with TCP/IP networks and can be accessed from anywhere without exposing building system devices to the public internet.
- A simple and cost-effective way to create zones of security − tailored protection for groups of devices and systems minimizing cyber-threats internally and externally
- Designed specifically to protect and optimize building environments
- Easily managed and implemented, providing a single interface; supporting leading building automation protocols utilizing TCP/IP networks
- Customizable--define rules that specify which network devices are allowed to communicate, and what protocols that may be used
- Designed to be installed on existing networks with no physical changes to the existing BAS network
- Developed to be deployed on existing buildings and in new construction; single facility or multi-facility environments
Comau introduces Racer5-0.63 & Racer5-0.80 industrial robots
Racer5-0.63 and Racer5-0.80 are both controlled by the R1C 19" rack-mounted controller, which can be integrated into a single cabinet to control an...
Knick introduces P50000 line of transducers
The ProLine P50000 series from Knick was specially developed for voltage and current measurement in main and auxiliary power circuits of...
FLIR releases upgraded A35/A65 temperature sensors
Designed for process control and quality assurance, the cameras are available with 10 field-of-view options, from 8 degrees up to 90 degrees, to...
Pentek introduces FlexorSet models 5973-313 & 7070-313
Each FlexorSet is a multichannel data converter sub-system with programmable analog I/O signal interface suitable for connection to HF or IF ports...
Balluff introduces IP69K rated series of beam sensors
These stainless steel fork sensors are available in 50mm and 80mm widths and are designed for the food and beverage, packaging, metalworking and...
ISA to participate in the Canadian Cybersecurity Alliance
The primary purpose of the CCA-ACC is to enhance the professionalization of the Canadian cyber domain through effective inter-association...
Siemens receives TÜV SÜD certification at 7 German sites
The TÜV SÜD certificate is based on the standard IEC 62443-4-1. This standard includes security-relevant requirements such as capabilities and...
SKF automates factory with Egemin automated storage system
With the new system, SKF can organize the logistics of its bearings, lubricants and seal products more efficiently and economically. The completed...