PRODUCTS The latest news in Automation technology for professionals in the Automation industry
Sensor Development releases Model 01343 Torque Sensor
GO TO SUPPLIER'S WEBSITE
July 26, 2013 - Sensor Development releases Model 01343 torque sensor for stepper motors. The reaction torque sensor replaces the stepper motor mounting plate in an automated assembly machine. No modifications to the existing mechanism is required. The sensor is designed to serve a dual role. First, it allows the motor to be mounted properly in the existing manufacturing equipment. Secondly, by creating a torque sensing structure within the confines of the plate, it can provide a continuous torque feedback to the motor control module with its integrated high level analog output.motors.
This is a concept that will work with a wide range of motors where an in-line or pulley torque sensor isn’t a viable option due to space limitations. The motor housing must be free to react against the torque sensor in order for this approach to work.
- AutomationDirect introduces SureGear PGCN stepper gearboxes
- Measurement Computing announces USB-2020 DAQ board
- Los Gatos Research announces Natural Gas Leak Detection system
- Balluff releases RFID data carrier
- Harting takes connectors outdoors
- Igus folds up R68 cable carrier
- Zero-Max's New CD® Coupling Sizing & Selection Software Has 3D CAD Models.
- FANUC merges it all together
- FMC Technologies uses metrology system to check CNC machines
- ABB creates SMART robot education package
- October manufacturing technology orders up 10.2%
- Medium Voltage Drive sales still up
- Siemens Introduces Managed Security Service
- ASM publishes 2nd Edition of HMI Design Guidelines
- Strothmann to automate tandem press line in China
- AVEVA supplies Everything3D design software to EMS-CHEMIE
- Franklin Control Systems signs Lynxspring as distributor
- Northeast Coating Technologies uses datalogger to monitor Surface Treatment