Sensor Development releases Model 01343 Torque Sensor
July 26, 2013 - Sensor Development releases Model 01343 torque sensor for stepper motors. The reaction torque sensor replaces the stepper motor mounting plate in an automated assembly machine. No modifications to the existing mechanism is required. The sensor is designed to serve a dual role. First, it allows the motor to be mounted properly in the existing manufacturing equipment. Secondly, by creating a torque sensing structure within the confines of the plate, it can provide a continuous torque feedback to the motor control module with its integrated high level analog output.motors.
This is a concept that will work with a wide range of motors where an in-line or pulley torque sensor isn’t a viable option due to space limitations. The motor housing must be free to react against the torque sensor in order for this approach to work.
- Advanticsys introduces DM-124 Wireless Modbus Bridge
- Gassonic announces Observer-i Ultrasonic Gas Leak Detector
- Honeywell introduces TBP Series Pressure Switches
- MicroPower Direct introduces MG200MHI DC/DC Converters
- SYSCON-PlantStar updates MES for FDA UDI Requirements