PRODUCTS The latest news in Automation technology for professionals in the Automation industry
Expanded Functionality of Smart-Trak 2 Includes:
Ideal for OEM, industry, or research applications, it builds upon the performance and user-friendliness end-users came to expect with the original Smart-Trak. Smart Trak 2 provides the most advanced linear sensor available, smoother valve performance, more robust electronics and more control over a wide range of functions.
With its advanced capabilities, the Compod, coupled with Sierras Smart-Trak Model100 mass flow meters or controllers, greatly simplifies basic flow control installations and permits networking of multiple instruments using open-source MODBUS RTU protocol.
By adding the Compod module to a new or existing Smart-Trak, end users can take complete control of gas mixing and blending, batch control, leak testing and process monitoring.
Back to top
- Logic Supply announces LGX AU970 Fanless Computer
- Nematron Expands ePC-Lite Series Industrial PCs
- PMD enhances Pro-Motion software
- Cognex announces CIC direct-connect industrial camera series
- Production Process adds SQL to its MES
- Softing updates PROFIBUS Tester software
- Defining Pressure: What is Pressure and Why is it Critical to Process?
- CERN uses LXI for Collider Signal Monitoring
- Laser Scanner checks Aluminum Die Castings
- Emerson announces Flow Lifecycle Care service
- Davis Instruments Publishes Process Instrumentation catalog
- World Metrology Day celebrated "Measurements in daily life"
- Endress+Hauser announces training school schedule for August
- Honeywell closing York plant, idling more than 100
- Quality control measurements for smooth surfaces
- How to Select a Pressure Transducer for industrial applications
- Overall vibration, severity levels and crest factor plus
- LXI Consortium certifies 2,000 instruments