PRODUCTS The latest news in Automation technology for professionals in the Automation industry
Expanded Functionality of Smart-Trak 2 Includes:
Ideal for OEM, industry, or research applications, it builds upon the performance and user-friendliness end-users came to expect with the original Smart-Trak. Smart Trak 2 provides the most advanced linear sensor available, smoother valve performance, more robust electronics and more control over a wide range of functions.
With its advanced capabilities, the Compod, coupled with Sierras Smart-Trak Model100 mass flow meters or controllers, greatly simplifies basic flow control installations and permits networking of multiple instruments using open-source MODBUS RTU protocol.
By adding the Compod module to a new or existing Smart-Trak, end users can take complete control of gas mixing and blending, batch control, leak testing and process monitoring.
Back to top
- AutomationDirect introduces SureGear PGCN stepper gearboxes
- Measurement Computing announces USB-2020 DAQ board
- Los Gatos Research announces Natural Gas Leak Detection system
- Balluff releases RFID data carrier
- Harting takes connectors outdoors
- Igus folds up R68 cable carrier
- FMC Technologies uses metrology system to check CNC machines
- Fieldbus Foundation updates Foundation Fieldbus Technical Specifications
- ISA book says automation can prevent nuclear power plant disasters
- Thermocouples versus RTDs
- Reference recorders shake up old standards
- Endress+Hauser acquires Analytik Jena
- EtherNet/IP: fieldbus and more
- Harnessing Green Energy
- Averna to supply Test Equipment to Power Matters Alliance
- MRI Clarifies Catalyst Interface Activity
- Don't Neglect Pressure Gauges
- Pervasive Sensing