Sierra introduces Smart-Trak 2 flow meters and controllers
Expanded Functionality of Smart-Trak 2 Includes:
Ideal for OEM, industry, or research applications, it builds upon the performance and user-friendliness end-users came to expect with the original Smart-Trak. Smart Trak 2 provides the most advanced linear sensor available, smoother valve performance, more robust electronics and more control over a wide range of functions.
With its advanced capabilities, the Compod, coupled with Sierras Smart-Trak Model100 mass flow meters or controllers, greatly simplifies basic flow control installations and permits networking of multiple instruments using open-source MODBUS RTU protocol.
By adding the Compod module to a new or existing Smart-Trak, end users can take complete control of gas mixing and blending, batch control, leak testing and process monitoring.
Back to top
- HEIDENHAIN releases ExN 400 rotary encoders
- Dwyer announces MCS Current Switch
- Festo releases ESBF Electric Cylinder
- Franklin Electric releases AG series centrifugal pumps
- Semiconductor Circuits introduces CPE1U48 DC-DC converter