SoftPLC Smart Gateway
- Configure protocols for any/all of the Smart Gateway communication ports
- (4) 10/100 BaseT Ethernet Ports (optional fiber interface)
- (5) Serial RS-232 ports and optional RS-485 port
- Up to (3) PCI-104 interfaces (optional)
- Internal phone modem for remote access via telephone (optional)
- Up to (16) different protocols can be supported simultaneously ASCII, Modbus serial/Ethernet, DF1, DF1 Ethernet, Profibus, DeviceNet, CANopen, and many others
- Hundreds of thousands of data points supported, fast throughput
- Easy configuration/programming
- Diagnostics, real-time status monitoring
Schneider Electric releases Foxboro RTT15S optical temperature transmitter
Designed to serve a range of temperature applications, Model RTT15S temperature transmitters are microprocessor controlled, use the HART version 5...
Siemens introduces 3VA5 and 3VA6 circuit breakers at SPS IPC Drives
The devices can be used for plant protection, as circuit breakers for a motor-starter combination, and as a molded case switch. With more than 500...
Emerson introduces Plantweb digital ecosystem for IIoT security
In addition to secure process control, safety and asset management systems, Plantweb now supports enterprise-wide operations with a portfolio of...
Opto 22 announces addition of Node-RED to groov IIoT application
groov is a toolset for IIoT developers designed to fuse together an industrial hardware platform, data visualization for mobile and web clients,...
Red Lion releases NT24k-16TX-POE, 1008TX-POE+ and 1000-POE4+ Ethernet switches
Red Lion’s IEEE 802.3af/at compliant PoE offerings are designed to deliver reliable connectivity for industrial applications. All three PoE...