SoftPLC Smart Gateway
- Configure protocols for any/all of the Smart Gateway communication ports
- (4) 10/100 BaseT Ethernet Ports (optional fiber interface)
- (5) Serial RS-232 ports and optional RS-485 port
- Up to (3) PCI-104 interfaces (optional)
- Internal phone modem for remote access via telephone (optional)
- Up to (16) different protocols can be supported simultaneously ASCII, Modbus serial/Ethernet, DF1, DF1 Ethernet, Profibus, DeviceNet, CANopen, and many others
- Hundreds of thousands of data points supported, fast throughput
- Easy configuration/programming
- Diagnostics, real-time status monitoring
AutomationDirect introduces the Stride SE2 series of industrial Ethernet switches
SE2 series switches offer an operating temperature range and are available with a 12-48 VDC or 18-30 VAC redundant power input, reverse polarity...
Lapp Group announces OLFLEX 409 P PUR control cable
ÖLFLEX 409 P is resistant to contact with many mineral oil-based lubricants, diluted acids, aqueous alkaline solutions and other chemical media.
SPECTRO introduces SPECTROPORT OES metals analyzer
SPECTROPORT analyzes elements such as carbon, sulfur, phosphorus, and boron. Its optical system is designed to cover a range of elemental...
PcVue Solutions introduces PCVue 11.2
PcVue 11.2 offers consolidation and integration to support convergence of SMART Buildings, Distributed Energy Resources (DER), Infrastructure,...
Servomex launches SERVOTOUGH Laser 3 Plus laser analyzer range
The Combustion O2 version is optimized to measure oxygen in flue gas to control oxygen levels and optimize combustion efficiency