SoftPLC Web Studio SCADA & HMI's
SoftPLC Web Studio provides a powerful, integrated collection of automation tools that include all the building blocks required to develop modern Human Machine Interfaces (HMI) and Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition System (SCADA) applications that run native on Windows, WinCE, or in an Internet/Intranet environment. A simple drag-and-drop, point-and-click development environment lets you mimic the most complex behavior of your live processes. It is the ideal e-Automation solution in the industry.
SoftPLC Web Studio is the development tool for all SoftPLC HMI's. The same development environment can be used to develop applications to run on SoftPLC's HMI's as well as on user provided PC's or on mobile devices such as diskless handheld, pocket, mobile and embedded PCs, including industrial PDAs.
SoftPLC Web Studio features include:
- Real-time dynamic and animated graphic screens, trends, alarms, reports, and recipes
- Object-oriented development environment with full-featured screen objects and dynamics with customizable object properties, such as bar graphs, color, resizing, blinking, animation, scale, fill, positioning, rotation, commands, hyperlinks, combo-boxes, and text input/output
- Extensive symbol library, or import from over 15 graphic formats
- Create both stand-alone and Web applications from the same development environment
- Integrates seamlessly with Windows desktop applications (such as Microsoft Word and Excel); interfaces with other third-party packages such as Java, C, C++, and Visual Basic
- Run multiple Web Thin Client applications from a common Web Browser; exchange data with a server using a TCP/IP protocol
- Online configuration, debugging, and remote application management capabilities
- Flexible tags database with Boolean, Real, String, and Array tags, classes, and indirect pointers
- Programming via flexible and easy-to-use scripting language
- Multi-level security for applications
- Automatic language translation at runtime
- Includes more than 200 communication drivers
- Conforms to Microsoft .NET, OPC, DDE, ODBC, XML, SOAP, and ActiveX industry standards
Panduit introduces Verisafe Absence of Voltage tester
The patent-pending VeriSafe Absence of Voltage Tester simplifies the voltage verification process through automation, which reduces risk of worker...
Olympus introduces the DP74 microscopy camera
These intelligent features – together with the anti-whiteout function, which restores the live image saving many seconds each time an objective...
Festo introduces VZBE family of NPT ball valves
The VZBE family of NPT ball valves is available in a two-way or three-way design. With a 316 stainless steel body and Teflon seats, these valves...
Portwell releases Portwell JAVI Panel PC series
Powered by quad-core Intel Atom processor E3845 (10W Max TDP, 2M Cache, 1.91 GHz) integrating Intel Gen 7 3D graphics engine, the JAVI series is...
H2W introduces TWR-070-410-1150-3PH brushless torque motor
The rotary 3-phase brushless motor, also known as a rotary servo motor, is a direct drive motor that is ideal for limited or unlimited, closed loop...