SoftPLC Web Studio SCADA & HMI's
SoftPLC Web Studio provides a powerful, integrated collection of automation tools that include all the building blocks required to develop modern Human Machine Interfaces (HMI) and Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition System (SCADA) applications that run native on Windows, WinCE, or in an Internet/Intranet environment. A simple drag-and-drop, point-and-click development environment lets you mimic the most complex behavior of your live processes. It is the ideal e-Automation solution in the industry.
SoftPLC Web Studio is the development tool for all SoftPLC HMI's. The same development environment can be used to develop applications to run on SoftPLC's HMI's as well as on user provided PC's or on mobile devices such as diskless handheld, pocket, mobile and embedded PCs, including industrial PDAs.
SoftPLC Web Studio features include:
- Real-time dynamic and animated graphic screens, trends, alarms, reports, and recipes
- Object-oriented development environment with full-featured screen objects and dynamics with customizable object properties, such as bar graphs, color, resizing, blinking, animation, scale, fill, positioning, rotation, commands, hyperlinks, combo-boxes, and text input/output
- Extensive symbol library, or import from over 15 graphic formats
- Create both stand-alone and Web applications from the same development environment
- Integrates seamlessly with Windows desktop applications (such as Microsoft Word and Excel); interfaces with other third-party packages such as Java, C, C++, and Visual Basic
- Run multiple Web Thin Client applications from a common Web Browser; exchange data with a server using a TCP/IP protocol
- Online configuration, debugging, and remote application management capabilities
- Flexible tags database with Boolean, Real, String, and Array tags, classes, and indirect pointers
- Programming via flexible and easy-to-use scripting language
- Multi-level security for applications
- Automatic language translation at runtime
- Includes more than 200 communication drivers
- Conforms to Microsoft .NET, OPC, DDE, ODBC, XML, SOAP, and ActiveX industry standards
Siemens introduces Sirius 3RN2 series of motor protection relays
The Sirius 3RN2 replaces the preceding 3RN1 series, and with widths of 17.5 and 22.5 millimeters these relays require less space in a control...
MicroPower Direct releases MPO-120S series of AC/DC power supplies
Standard features include EN 55022 B emissions, active power factor correction to EN 61000-3-2, I/O isolation of 4 kVAC, and up to 93% efficiency....
Magnum Energy releases Mx-USR-LM metering relay
When paired with a sensor, this lighting relay can provide occupancy-based on/off as well as daylight harvesting functionality. The relay can also...
PI introduces 4-channel version of E-727 piezo controller
The E-727 is designed for multi-axis nanopositioning applications, such as 3D imaging in super-resolution microscopy, laser beam steering, and...
Fluke introduces 700HPPK pneumatic test pump kit
the 700HPPK Pneumatic Test Pump Kit is a solution for generating high pressure in the field to devices under test (DUTs), such as transmitters,...