SoftPLC Web Studio SCADA & HMI's
SoftPLC Web Studio provides a powerful, integrated collection of automation tools that include all the building blocks required to develop modern Human Machine Interfaces (HMI) and Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition System (SCADA) applications that run native on Windows, WinCE, or in an Internet/Intranet environment. A simple drag-and-drop, point-and-click development environment lets you mimic the most complex behavior of your live processes. It is the ideal e-Automation solution in the industry.
SoftPLC Web Studio is the development tool for all SoftPLC HMI's. The same development environment can be used to develop applications to run on SoftPLC's HMI's as well as on user provided PC's or on mobile devices such as diskless handheld, pocket, mobile and embedded PCs, including industrial PDAs.
SoftPLC Web Studio features include:
- Real-time dynamic and animated graphic screens, trends, alarms, reports, and recipes
- Object-oriented development environment with full-featured screen objects and dynamics with customizable object properties, such as bar graphs, color, resizing, blinking, animation, scale, fill, positioning, rotation, commands, hyperlinks, combo-boxes, and text input/output
- Extensive symbol library, or import from over 15 graphic formats
- Create both stand-alone and Web applications from the same development environment
- Integrates seamlessly with Windows desktop applications (such as Microsoft Word and Excel); interfaces with other third-party packages such as Java, C, C++, and Visual Basic
- Run multiple Web Thin Client applications from a common Web Browser; exchange data with a server using a TCP/IP protocol
- Online configuration, debugging, and remote application management capabilities
- Flexible tags database with Boolean, Real, String, and Array tags, classes, and indirect pointers
- Programming via flexible and easy-to-use scripting language
- Multi-level security for applications
- Automatic language translation at runtime
- Includes more than 200 communication drivers
- Conforms to Microsoft .NET, OPC, DDE, ODBC, XML, SOAP, and ActiveX industry standards
ams launches AS 7262 and AS 7263 multispectral sensors
Key solution spaces include material and product authentication, product quality and integrity as well as material content analysis in the...
Teledyne DALSA announces M4030, M4020, C4030 and C4020 Genie Nano cameras
Developed for an expanding number of industrial imaging applications, including intelligent traffic systems, printed circuit board inspection and...
CEL introduces CG series of SPDT RF switches
Target markets include test and measurement systems as well as Wi-Fi, ZigBee and Bluetooth routers, sensors, appliances, and other radio equipped...
Allied Vision introduces Manta G-1236 camera with 12 mega-pixel CMOS sensor
The Manta G-1236 incorporates the IMX304 CMOS sensor out of Sony’s Pregius series. This image sensor has a resolution of approximately 12.3...
Spectrum releases 14 and 16 bit LXI-based digitizers
The high channel density makes the instruments suitable for applications where arrays of receivers, sensors, detectors, rectifiers, antennas and...