SoftPLC Web Studio SCADA & HMI's
SoftPLC Web Studio provides a powerful, integrated collection of automation tools that include all the building blocks required to develop modern Human Machine Interfaces (HMI) and Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition System (SCADA) applications that run native on Windows, WinCE, or in an Internet/Intranet environment. A simple drag-and-drop, point-and-click development environment lets you mimic the most complex behavior of your live processes. It is the ideal e-Automation solution in the industry.
SoftPLC Web Studio is the development tool for all SoftPLC HMI's. The same development environment can be used to develop applications to run on SoftPLC's HMI's as well as on user provided PC's or on mobile devices such as diskless handheld, pocket, mobile and embedded PCs, including industrial PDAs.
SoftPLC Web Studio features include:
- Real-time dynamic and animated graphic screens, trends, alarms, reports, and recipes
- Object-oriented development environment with full-featured screen objects and dynamics with customizable object properties, such as bar graphs, color, resizing, blinking, animation, scale, fill, positioning, rotation, commands, hyperlinks, combo-boxes, and text input/output
- Extensive symbol library, or import from over 15 graphic formats
- Create both stand-alone and Web applications from the same development environment
- Integrates seamlessly with Windows desktop applications (such as Microsoft Word and Excel); interfaces with other third-party packages such as Java, C, C++, and Visual Basic
- Run multiple Web Thin Client applications from a common Web Browser; exchange data with a server using a TCP/IP protocol
- Online configuration, debugging, and remote application management capabilities
- Flexible tags database with Boolean, Real, String, and Array tags, classes, and indirect pointers
- Programming via flexible and easy-to-use scripting language
- Multi-level security for applications
- Automatic language translation at runtime
- Includes more than 200 communication drivers
- Conforms to Microsoft .NET, OPC, DDE, ODBC, XML, SOAP, and ActiveX industry standards
American Control Electronics announces DCH403-10 motor control
The DCH403-10 combines a custom regen-capable switching power supply with a low voltage drive to allow control over low voltage motors without the...
Zaber introduces GSM motorized goniometers
Designed to interface with Zaber’s X-MCB1 and X-MCB2 controllers, this device is available in two stackable sizes with 40 and 60 mm centre of...
Phoenix Contact introduces PT 2,5/S-QUATTRO terminal blocks
Up to four 12 AWG conductors can be connected in one feed-through terminal block. The terminal blocks feature Phoenix Contact’s push-in...
Mantracourt announces DSCUSB-PT potentiometer input module
This introduction to Mantracourt’s range of signal converters can be used with resistance based sensors to indicate position, rotation, angle and...
Micro-Epsilon's confocal chromatic controller
Providing a measuring rate of 70kHz, the confocalDT 2471 HS high speed controller is currently the worldwide fastest confocal chromatic controller....