SoftPLC Web Studio SCADA & HMI's
SoftPLC Web Studio provides a powerful, integrated collection of automation tools that include all the building blocks required to develop modern Human Machine Interfaces (HMI) and Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition System (SCADA) applications that run native on Windows, WinCE, or in an Internet/Intranet environment. A simple drag-and-drop, point-and-click development environment lets you mimic the most complex behavior of your live processes. It is the ideal e-Automation solution in the industry.
SoftPLC Web Studio is the development tool for all SoftPLC HMI's. The same development environment can be used to develop applications to run on SoftPLC's HMI's as well as on user provided PC's or on mobile devices such as diskless handheld, pocket, mobile and embedded PCs, including industrial PDAs.
SoftPLC Web Studio features include:
- Real-time dynamic and animated graphic screens, trends, alarms, reports, and recipes
- Object-oriented development environment with full-featured screen objects and dynamics with customizable object properties, such as bar graphs, color, resizing, blinking, animation, scale, fill, positioning, rotation, commands, hyperlinks, combo-boxes, and text input/output
- Extensive symbol library, or import from over 15 graphic formats
- Create both stand-alone and Web applications from the same development environment
- Integrates seamlessly with Windows desktop applications (such as Microsoft Word and Excel); interfaces with other third-party packages such as Java, C, C++, and Visual Basic
- Run multiple Web Thin Client applications from a common Web Browser; exchange data with a server using a TCP/IP protocol
- Online configuration, debugging, and remote application management capabilities
- Flexible tags database with Boolean, Real, String, and Array tags, classes, and indirect pointers
- Programming via flexible and easy-to-use scripting language
- Multi-level security for applications
- Automatic language translation at runtime
- Includes more than 200 communication drivers
- Conforms to Microsoft .NET, OPC, DDE, ODBC, XML, SOAP, and ActiveX industry standards
Fluke announces Fluke 1732 and 1734 three-phase energy loggers
These loggers capture key measurements — voltage, current, power, power factor, and other variables like temperature — to enable managers to...
BEI Kimco releases LA05-05 and LA15-16 models of actuators
BEI Kimco’s low out-gassing VCAs are suitable for a wide variety of demanding OEM environmental conditions such as semiconductor, military,...
Comark announces EDT1700 EnduraTouch II series of industrial computer
The EDT1700 is a fit for applications such as total wash-down spray areas, areas requiring resistance to bacteria, sanitation areas, high...
CAMI Research releases CB52 interface board for CableEye testing system
The CB52 is intended for periodic calibration verification of the Kelvin 4-wire resistance measurement module
Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence announces RS4 Scanner for ROMER Absolute Arms
The ROMER Absolute Arm SI with the RS4 scanner is ideally suited for point-cloud inspection, product benchmarking, reverse engineering, rapid...