SoftPLC Web Studio SCADA & HMI's
SoftPLC Web Studio provides a powerful, integrated collection of automation tools that include all the building blocks required to develop modern Human Machine Interfaces (HMI) and Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition System (SCADA) applications that run native on Windows, WinCE, or in an Internet/Intranet environment. A simple drag-and-drop, point-and-click development environment lets you mimic the most complex behavior of your live processes. It is the ideal e-Automation solution in the industry.
SoftPLC Web Studio is the development tool for all SoftPLC HMI's. The same development environment can be used to develop applications to run on SoftPLC's HMI's as well as on user provided PC's or on mobile devices such as diskless handheld, pocket, mobile and embedded PCs, including industrial PDAs.
SoftPLC Web Studio features include:
- Real-time dynamic and animated graphic screens, trends, alarms, reports, and recipes
- Object-oriented development environment with full-featured screen objects and dynamics with customizable object properties, such as bar graphs, color, resizing, blinking, animation, scale, fill, positioning, rotation, commands, hyperlinks, combo-boxes, and text input/output
- Extensive symbol library, or import from over 15 graphic formats
- Create both stand-alone and Web applications from the same development environment
- Integrates seamlessly with Windows desktop applications (such as Microsoft Word and Excel); interfaces with other third-party packages such as Java, C, C++, and Visual Basic
- Run multiple Web Thin Client applications from a common Web Browser; exchange data with a server using a TCP/IP protocol
- Online configuration, debugging, and remote application management capabilities
- Flexible tags database with Boolean, Real, String, and Array tags, classes, and indirect pointers
- Programming via flexible and easy-to-use scripting language
- Multi-level security for applications
- Automatic language translation at runtime
- Includes more than 200 communication drivers
- Conforms to Microsoft .NET, OPC, DDE, ODBC, XML, SOAP, and ActiveX industry standards
ADLINK helps PCI Manufacturers Group release COM Express version 3.0 with Type 7 pinout
Customer applications benefitting from the Type 7 pinout include space-constrained systems in industrial automation and data communication, such as...
Dematic introduces Modular Sort System
This solution is engineered to provide sorting performance to many applications: sort-to-pallet build, shipping doors, shipping containers or...
IBASE announces BYTEM-123-PC and BYTEM-103-PC panel PCs
The BYTEM-123-PC and the BYTEM-103-PC are both based on the quad-core Intel Atom processor E3845 and EN50155, certified for railway applications.
AutomationDirect announces 8mm, 12mm, 18mm M-Series DC proximity sensors
With 10 models available, the magnetic sensors feature stainless steel shielded housings, are offered as NPN or PNP models with normally-open or...
Alliance Sensors Group introduces LR-19 position sensors with LVIT technology
The LR-19 is designed for factory automation and a variety of industrial or commercial applications such as motor sport vehicles, automotive...