SoftPLC Web Studio SCADA & HMI's
SoftPLC Web Studio provides a powerful, integrated collection of automation tools that include all the building blocks required to develop modern Human Machine Interfaces (HMI) and Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition System (SCADA) applications that run native on Windows, WinCE, or in an Internet/Intranet environment. A simple drag-and-drop, point-and-click development environment lets you mimic the most complex behavior of your live processes. It is the ideal e-Automation solution in the industry.
SoftPLC Web Studio is the development tool for all SoftPLC HMI's. The same development environment can be used to develop applications to run on SoftPLC's HMI's as well as on user provided PC's or on mobile devices such as diskless handheld, pocket, mobile and embedded PCs, including industrial PDAs.
SoftPLC Web Studio features include:
- Real-time dynamic and animated graphic screens, trends, alarms, reports, and recipes
- Object-oriented development environment with full-featured screen objects and dynamics with customizable object properties, such as bar graphs, color, resizing, blinking, animation, scale, fill, positioning, rotation, commands, hyperlinks, combo-boxes, and text input/output
- Extensive symbol library, or import from over 15 graphic formats
- Create both stand-alone and Web applications from the same development environment
- Integrates seamlessly with Windows desktop applications (such as Microsoft Word and Excel); interfaces with other third-party packages such as Java, C, C++, and Visual Basic
- Run multiple Web Thin Client applications from a common Web Browser; exchange data with a server using a TCP/IP protocol
- Online configuration, debugging, and remote application management capabilities
- Flexible tags database with Boolean, Real, String, and Array tags, classes, and indirect pointers
- Programming via flexible and easy-to-use scripting language
- Multi-level security for applications
- Automatic language translation at runtime
- Includes more than 200 communication drivers
- Conforms to Microsoft .NET, OPC, DDE, ODBC, XML, SOAP, and ActiveX industry standards
Danfoss announces VACON 20 AC drive
The drive’s size and power range, combined with PLC functionality, makes the VACON 20 a solution for packaging machine applications.
Pentek introduces Jade family of FPGAs
Evolved from the designs of the Pentek Cobalt and Onyx architectures, Jade is based on the Xilinx flagship Kintex UltraScale FPGA.
Pepperl + Fuchs introduce F192 long-range tag reader
The F192 is a self-contained reader, with the antenna, amplifier, and reading electronics. The F192 puts out the maximum power allowed by the FCC,...
OES introduces AR59-AV vertical rotation stage
The AR59-AV vertical rotation stage is intended for: Micro robotics, metrology, vision systems, positioning of mirrors and lasers, laser machining...
MicroPower Direct introduces MR50SRW power converters
The MR50SRW series is has been designed for use in rail and transit applications. They provide the reliability, size, temperature operation and...