PRODUCTS The latest news in Automation technology for professionals in the Automation industry
Spectrum Controls enhances WebPort remote access system
GO TO SUPPLIER'S WEBSITE
June 13, 2013 - Spectrum Controls enhances WebPort remote access system for end-to-end connectivity, data access and event notification. The Complete WebPort solution couples the WebPort hardware with the WebPort Connects cloud-based service to provide the user with a global Virtual Private Network (VPN) without the high cost of building and maintaining their own VPN infrastructure. The Complete WebPort solution includes remote programming, diagnostics, reporting, alarming, definable user roles, cloud storage, and data logging.
The Complete WebPort solution has two parts, the WebPort hardware and the WebPort Connects cloud-based service. The WebPort hardware is available in both an Ethernet and cellular module. Both units are equipped with an embedded user interface. WebPort allows a user to have an intuitive workflow with no need for added software or scripting. If at any point a user needs extra assistance, WebPort has online context-sensitive help.
The WebPort Connects cloud-based service enables a user to have global access to data, with the help of a global VPN. With WebPort Connects, a user is able to visualize data with customized HTML5 interactive charts and graphs. Configuring users and user roles allows a ujser to be in charge of data. In addition, the virtually unlimited cloud space is available to store critical documents and manuals in one central location.
About Spectrum Controls
Since 1983, Spectrum Controls has continued to be the premier provider of hardware and related software products for the industrial controls marketplace. Products fall into three major categories: I/O modules, human-machine interfaces and communications devices. Corporate headquarters is located in Bellevue, Washington.
- Tecsis LP announces Model LPI inclination sensor
- Kooltronic announces SlimKool cabinet air conditioners
- ABB robots add real‐time tactile feedback
- Cognex updates In-Sight Software
- Cyber Sciences announces SER-2408 CyTime Event Recorder
- IBASE introduces CMI211-250-956 Mini-ITX chassis
- Automation, Process Control & Instrumentation Pocket Guide
- Zero-Max's New CD® Coupling Sizing & Selection Software Has 3D CAD Models.
- ISA book says automation can prevent nuclear power plant disasters
- Process Control & Industrial Automation
- COPA-DATA researches bridging geoinformation and process data
- GE will resell PTC Manufacturing Process Management software
- Industrial Ethernet growing in China
- 6th Annual SCADA Asia Summit
- ISA-100 wireless standard receives resounding approval in IEC technical voting
- Technology convergence presents evolving workforce development challenges in combating cyberthreats
- Four key benefits of integrated safety control networks
- Thermocouples versus RTDs