Spectrum Controls enhances WebPort remote access system
June 13, 2013 - Spectrum Controls enhances WebPort remote access system for end-to-end connectivity, data access and event notification. The Complete WebPort solution couples the WebPort hardware with the WebPort Connects cloud-based service to provide the user with a global Virtual Private Network (VPN) without the high cost of building and maintaining their own VPN infrastructure. The Complete WebPort solution includes remote programming, diagnostics, reporting, alarming, definable user roles, cloud storage, and data logging.
The Complete WebPort solution has two parts, the WebPort hardware and the WebPort Connects cloud-based service. The WebPort hardware is available in both an Ethernet and cellular module. Both units are equipped with an embedded user interface. WebPort allows a user to have an intuitive workflow with no need for added software or scripting. If at any point a user needs extra assistance, WebPort has online context-sensitive help.
The WebPort Connects cloud-based service enables a user to have global access to data, with the help of a global VPN. With WebPort Connects, a user is able to visualize data with customized HTML5 interactive charts and graphs. Configuring users and user roles allows a ujser to be in charge of data. In addition, the virtually unlimited cloud space is available to store critical documents and manuals in one central location.
About Spectrum Controls
Since 1983, Spectrum Controls has continued to be the premier provider of hardware and related software products for the industrial controls marketplace. Products fall into three major categories: I/O modules, human-machine interfaces and communications devices. Corporate headquarters is located in Bellevue, Washington.
- Advanticsys introduces DM-124 Wireless Modbus Bridge
- Gassonic announces Observer-i Ultrasonic Gas Leak Detector
- Honeywell introduces TBP Series Pressure Switches
- MicroPower Direct introduces MG200MHI DC/DC Converters
- SYSCON-PlantStar updates MES for FDA UDI Requirements
- Automation, Process Control & Instrumentation Pocket Guide
- Zero-Max's New CD® Coupling Sizing & Selection Software Has 3D CAD Models.
- Information-rich design for large-screen displays
- Valves & Actuators: The Path to Greater Efficiency & Performance
- What You Need to Know Before Replacing Your Control System