Teledyne DALSA Enhances Spyder3 Cameras
September 15, 2011 - Teledyne DALSA announced optimized performance and improved functionality of its Spyder3 Camera Link and GigE Vision-compliant dual line scan cameras.
Originally launched in 2006, the Spyder3 has a proven track record of performance, and is ideal for OEMs and systems integrators looking for a competitive advantage. The Spyder3 provides outstanding signal to noise ratio using Teledyne DALSA's patented dual line scan sensor technology.
Improvements in detail:
- Spyder3 cameras are now more robust than ever and can function better in extreme environments, including cotton and food inspection; maximum operating temperature has increased from 50°C to 65°C.
- Improved graphical user interface for better ease of use and intuitive camera set-up (exposure times, trigger modes, setting gains) resulting in a superior out-of-box experience.
- Spyder3 is now supported by Sapera Vision Software; Sapera Vision Software offers a common development environment for Teledyne DALSA's full line of cameras and frame grabbers as well as hundreds of third party camera models; Sapera Vision Software is updatable and offers comprehensive application specific tools.
Other key features and benefits include:
- 1k, 2k, and 4k resolutions, 100% fill factor
- Broadband responsivity up to 408 DN /(nJ/cm2) @ 10 dB gain
- Gigabit Ethernet models: Less than 1% CPU usage
- Camera Link models available
- Line rates up to 68 kHz
- Selectable high or low sensitivity mode
- Fully programmable gain, offset
- Flat field correction
Siemens introduces Sirius 3RN2 series of motor protection relays
The Sirius 3RN2 replaces the preceding 3RN1 series, and with widths of 17.5 and 22.5 millimeters these relays require less space in a control...
MicroPower Direct releases MPO-120S series of AC/DC power supplies
Standard features include EN 55022 B emissions, active power factor correction to EN 61000-3-2, I/O isolation of 4 kVAC, and up to 93% efficiency....
Magnum Energy releases Mx-USR-LM metering relay
When paired with a sensor, this lighting relay can provide occupancy-based on/off as well as daylight harvesting functionality. The relay can also...
PI introduces 4-channel version of E-727 piezo controller
The E-727 is designed for multi-axis nanopositioning applications, such as 3D imaging in super-resolution microscopy, laser beam steering, and...
Fluke introduces 700HPPK pneumatic test pump kit
the 700HPPK Pneumatic Test Pump Kit is a solution for generating high pressure in the field to devices under test (DUTs), such as transmitters,...
Microscan to demonstrate MicroHAWK machine vision solution at The Assembly Show
Microscan, in collaboration with its distribution partner Axis New England, will demonstrate vision-guided robotics using the Universal Robots...
FLIR announces acquisition of Point Grey for $253 million
The addition of the Point Grey business will augment FLIR’s existing OEM cores and components business by adding a broad range of visible...
Cognex Corporation names Integro Technologies first certified Platinum partner system integrator
The new Certified Platinum status acknowledges System Integration companies that have experienced engineers on staff and have been trained on the...
Teledyne DALSA delivers image detectors to Univ. of Arizona asteroid mission
Designed, constructed and tested over the last four years, the image sensors aboard OCAMS will behave in a manner similar to human eyes, from...
Lighting Controllers – The Hidden Power Behind Automating Machine Vision
By Peter Bhagat, Gardasoft Vision
The ability of industrial vision systems to monitor, regulate, check, analyze, sort and classify with high...