Teledyne DALSA Enhances Spyder3 Cameras
September 15, 2011 - Teledyne DALSA announced optimized performance and improved functionality of its Spyder3 Camera Link and GigE Vision-compliant dual line scan cameras.
Originally launched in 2006, the Spyder3 has a proven track record of performance, and is ideal for OEMs and systems integrators looking for a competitive advantage. The Spyder3 provides outstanding signal to noise ratio using Teledyne DALSA's patented dual line scan sensor technology.
Improvements in detail:
- Spyder3 cameras are now more robust than ever and can function better in extreme environments, including cotton and food inspection; maximum operating temperature has increased from 50°C to 65°C.
- Improved graphical user interface for better ease of use and intuitive camera set-up (exposure times, trigger modes, setting gains) resulting in a superior out-of-box experience.
- Spyder3 is now supported by Sapera Vision Software; Sapera Vision Software offers a common development environment for Teledyne DALSA's full line of cameras and frame grabbers as well as hundreds of third party camera models; Sapera Vision Software is updatable and offers comprehensive application specific tools.
Other key features and benefits include:
- 1k, 2k, and 4k resolutions, 100% fill factor
- Broadband responsivity up to 408 DN /(nJ/cm2) @ 10 dB gain
- Gigabit Ethernet models: Less than 1% CPU usage
- Camera Link models available
- Line rates up to 68 kHz
- Selectable high or low sensitivity mode
- Fully programmable gain, offset
- Flat field correction
Parker releases AHL118 air-driven liquid pump
A high volume, double-ended, double acting high pressure pump, the AHL118 is designed for use in oil and gas, chemical, industrial and research...
Axiomtek introduces the GOT3187WL-834-PCT panel computer
This 18.5" Intel Celeron-based WXGA touch panel PC is suitable for self-services, digital signage, light factory automation, and more.
Vecow launches ECS-9000 series of embedded PC
Vecow ECS-9000 Series is a solution for Machine Vision, Intelligent Automation, Smart Manufacturing, Embedded Cloud, Intelligent Surveillance,...
Alicat introduces MCRH 5000 mass flow controller
The controller manages industrial processes with more chaotic upstream fluctuations, such as control of industrial combustion gases, or mass flow...
Belden introduces Hirschman Secure Remote Access Solution
This combined hardware and software system is designed to help companies leverage the increased connection of devices brought on by the Industrial...
Best Industrial Networking Practices of Machine Vision Systems
In order to provide smooth production processes with critical machine vision applications, building a rugged Ethernet network is...
Cognex and Carter Controls provide automatic ID readers for vitamin retailer warehouse
The challenge for the integrator that designed and installed the automation system was to find an ID reader that could deliver near 100% read...
Bitflow sponsors Purdue engineering team in SpaceX Hyperloop competition
The primary goal of the SpaceX Hyperloop Pod Competition is to produce a fail-safe, passenger-friendly, scalable prototype that successfully...
Microscan to host 3-day machine vision training course
The course will be held at the Microscan headquarters in Renton, Washington, U.S.A., September 20-22, 2016 at 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM daily. Attendance...
ams announces acquisition of MAZeT vision sensing company
The strategic acquisition extends ams’ market leadership in advanced optical sensors and strengthens ams’ position in emerging optical sensing...