Teledyne DALSA Enhances Spyder3 Cameras
September 15, 2011 - Teledyne DALSA announced optimized performance and improved functionality of its Spyder3 Camera Link and GigE Vision-compliant dual line scan cameras.
Originally launched in 2006, the Spyder3 has a proven track record of performance, and is ideal for OEMs and systems integrators looking for a competitive advantage. The Spyder3 provides outstanding signal to noise ratio using Teledyne DALSA's patented dual line scan sensor technology.
Improvements in detail:
- Spyder3 cameras are now more robust than ever and can function better in extreme environments, including cotton and food inspection; maximum operating temperature has increased from 50°C to 65°C.
- Improved graphical user interface for better ease of use and intuitive camera set-up (exposure times, trigger modes, setting gains) resulting in a superior out-of-box experience.
- Spyder3 is now supported by Sapera Vision Software; Sapera Vision Software offers a common development environment for Teledyne DALSA's full line of cameras and frame grabbers as well as hundreds of third party camera models; Sapera Vision Software is updatable and offers comprehensive application specific tools.
Other key features and benefits include:
- 1k, 2k, and 4k resolutions, 100% fill factor
- Broadband responsivity up to 408 DN /(nJ/cm2) @ 10 dB gain
- Gigabit Ethernet models: Less than 1% CPU usage
- Camera Link models available
- Line rates up to 68 kHz
- Selectable high or low sensitivity mode
- Fully programmable gain, offset
- Flat field correction
AutomationDirect introduces the Stride SE2 series of industrial Ethernet switches
SE2 series switches offer an operating temperature range and are available with a 12-48 VDC or 18-30 VAC redundant power input, reverse polarity...
Lapp Group announces OLFLEX 409 P PUR control cable
ÖLFLEX 409 P is resistant to contact with many mineral oil-based lubricants, diluted acids, aqueous alkaline solutions and other chemical media.
SPECTRO introduces SPECTROPORT OES metals analyzer
SPECTROPORT analyzes elements such as carbon, sulfur, phosphorus, and boron. Its optical system is designed to cover a range of elemental...
PcVue Solutions introduces PCVue 11.2
PcVue 11.2 offers consolidation and integration to support convergence of SMART Buildings, Distributed Energy Resources (DER), Infrastructure,...
Servomex launches SERVOTOUGH Laser 3 Plus laser analyzer range
The Combustion O2 version is optimized to measure oxygen in flue gas to control oxygen levels and optimize combustion efficiency
Bitflow shares 5 technology trends likely to affect machine vision in 2017
Each has the potential to significantly impact or even disrupt processes, and may poise the need for investment by manufacturers who face the risk...
Hannover Messe 2017
HANNOVER MESSE covers a wider range of themes and exhibits than any other event – R&D, industrial automation and IT, industrial supply,...
Automate showcases the full spectrum of automation technologies and solutions. From traditional industrial applications to cutting edge new...
ABB Automation & Power World 2017
ABB Automation & Power World (APW) brings together professionals from utilities, industries and infrastructure for a premier educational and...
Lazpiur and Cy-Time partner to deliver machine vision to Chinese market
This machine was designed by Lazpiur to verify the dimensions of different parts through high resolution vision. It is ideal for first article...