PRODUCTS The latest news in Automation technology for professionals in the Automation industry
Thermo Scientific upgrades Niton Field X-ray Lab
GO TO SUPPLIER'S WEBSITE
July 26, 2013 - Thermo Scientific upgrades Niton Field X-ray LabField with z-CAL calibration and operation methodology software for light elemental analysis.
The Niton FXL analyzer with z-CAL enables users to more accurately detect oil-bearing strata, improve mud-logging and support geo-steering. This capability can be attributed primarily to its improved ability to analyze trace elements and light elements, including low levels of magnesium and aluminum, in prepared samples and with or without He, depending on the desired performance.
Thermo Scientific field sample preparation equipment, including the Direct Rock Sample and Mill Sample Kits with field sample-cup and pellet-pressing hardware, are perfect complements for the Niton FXL as they ensure the representative nature and proper presentation of critical E&P samples. With a new custom pellet holder, the analyzer can now easily accommodate prepared samples right in the field.
The portable, rugged and easy-to-use Thermo Scientific Niton FXL with z-CAL is ideal for use in mobile E&P laboratories to generate rapid sample analyses in the oil and gas industries. For more information, visit www.thermoscientific.com/niton.
- Kithara adds EAP extension to EtherCAT Module
- Trio Motion introduces MC4N-Mini EtherCAT Motion Coordinator
- Technosoft releases iPOS8010 BX-CAT drive
- Lantronix introduces XPort Pro Lx6 Embedded Device Server
- Dwyer releases Model TAC-L Digital Tachometer
- Cicoil Introduces Hi-Flex Shielded Signal Cables
- American Midstream installs FLOWCAL software
- FMC Technologies uses metrology system to check CNC machines
- Medium Voltage Drive sales still up
- Cyber Security Lessons from a Military Leader
- Developers of Dream Report come out of hiding
- 6th Annual SCADA Asia Summit
- Honeywell to Automate Largest Refinery in the Middle East
- Endress+Hauser acquires Analytik Jena
- ACM signs Autopro to implement SIL safety software
- Gastech Conference & Exhibition
- Adaptive Process Control delivers built-in, bottom line benefits
- Averna to supply Test Equipment to Power Matters Alliance