RSS/XML Feed of Automation News, Products & Jobs on Automation.com
Get the latest Content as soon as it's published on Automation.com
Get the latest news, products, articles, white papers, applications stories, events, resources and jobs sent to your desktop as soon as they are published on Automation.com. Simply drag the corresponding RSS icon to your news aggregator (RSS reader) or copy the link and paste it in your reader. To subscribe to each feed, you'll need to drag each RSS icon to your reader.
- News & Product Headlines:
- Automation Portals:
- We offer a unique RSS feed for each of our 30+ Automation Portals with news, products, articles, white papers, applications stories, events and resources that are relevant to a specific topic. What is an Automation Portal?
- Go to the specific Automation Portal page and subscribe to the associated RSS feed.
- News by Company:
- We offer a unique RSS feed for each company with published news and product releases.
- Go to News by Company page, navigate to the company of choice, and subscribe to the associated RSS feed. (Please note: We are still working on adding feeds for each company.)
- Automation Weekly and Topical eNewsletters:
What is RSS?
RSS (Really Simple Syndication) allows web sites to make their most recent content (such as news and product headlines, job opportunities) available publicly in a common XML format to anyone who subscribes. All you need to view content is a news aggregator or RSS reader, which is a program that displays, manages and checks for updates on a list of feeds.
To subscribe to a specific feed, simply drag the corresponding RSS icon () to your news aggregator (RSS reader) or copy the link and paste it in your reader.
There are a number of aggregators available on the Internet, including offerings by Google and Yahoo!. You can download them for free or at a minimal cost. For your reference, here is a list of some popular aggregators: