AutomationDirect is a distributor of 10,000+ industrial automation products, such as Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs), AC drives/motors, operator interface panels/HMI, power supplies, DC motors, sensors, push buttons, NEMA enclosures, pneumatic supplies, and much more. In business since 1994, the company headquarters is located just north of Atlanta, Georgia.
- AutomationDirect supplies automated trophies for GRITS
- AutomationDirect Ranked as Atlanta’s Top Midsize Workplace
- Alaskan Hatchery Nets Automated Alarm and Monitoring System
- AutomationDirect Ranked as One of Atlanta’s Best Places to Work
- AutomationDirect adds enclosures from Hubbell/Wiegmann
- AutomationDirect drops prices on Drives and Motors
- AutomationDirect says "Be Prepared" for software programming
- AutomationDirect featured on nationally syndicated radio show
- AutomationDirect to resell KEPServerEX
- AutomationDirect funds lab at Northern Illinois University
- AutomationDirect adds fast-acting and time-delay fuses
- AutomationDirect Adds Thin-finger Wire Duct to Product Offering
AutomationDirect introduces SureGear PGCN stepper gearboxes
Available in NEMA 17, 23 and 34 sizes and gear ratios of 5, 10, 25, 50 and 100:1, SureGear stepper gearboxes have a nominal speed of 3,500 RPM and...
AutomationDirect adds Tachometers and Stroboscopes
The SHIMPO DT-100A series battery-powered handheld tachometers offer superior accuracy and capabilities for measuring and recording rotational and...
AutomationDirect announces OPT laser distance sensors
Available with either Class 1 or Class 2 laser options, the distance sensors are constructed with rectangular plastic housings and fitted with an...
AutomationDirect beefs up IEC motor contactors
GH15 series electric contactors are now available in frames sizes of 79 mm to 145 mm and models are available up to 315 Amps.
AutomationDirect announces FW photoelectric sensors
The IP67 rated sensors feature all metal housings with 30mm mounting bases fitted with an M12 quick-disconnect and easily replace standard 30mm...
AutomationDirect announces Point of View SCADA/HMI software
Point of View projects can either run locally on a development workstation or be downloaded to a remote workstation to operate using Point of View...
AutomationDirect announces Do-more T1H series PLC
Using Terminator field I/O hardware as a platform, the Do-moreT1H PLC supports stackable base units, discrete and analog I/O modules. Price: from...
AutomationDirect adds WERMA visual signal devices
WERMA 115V AC/DC and 24V AC/DC optical beacon lights are available in additional sizes and mounting styles for use on control enclosures.
AutomationDirect adds FC series Signal Conditioners
FC series signal conditioners have a slim-line plastic housing which includes an integral 35mm DIN rail mounting adapter, LED indication, and...
AutomationDirect announces D-Series Pneumatic Air Cylinders
These pneumatic air cylinders have a 250 psi operating pressure and are interchangeable with other popular brands.
How PLCs and PACs Can Provide Affordable Data Acquisition
AutomationDirect's “PLCs and PACs Simplify Data Acquisition” explains how businesses benefit from the in-depth information that PLCs and PACs... more
Fundamentals of Industrial Encoder Sensing Technologies
By Joe Kimbrell, AutomationDirect
There are many different considerations when determining what type of encoder to use in a particular... more