- November 07, 2006
Developed for contractors, industrials, OEMs, inspectors, and educators, the materials provide a training resource to help electrical industry workers comply with the latest NEC and industry standards; select and apply overcurrent protective devices; determine fault current levels; and analyze and improve electrical system performance and stability. Publications and e-training are available on line.
ST. LOUIS, November 7, 2006 – The complete collection of Cooper Bussmann advanced electrical training publications and e-training modules are now available from authorized Cooper Bussmann distributors, or online, to help reduce downtime, improve workplace safety, and address code compliance issues. Developed for contractors, industrials, OEMs, inspectors, and educators, the materials provide a training resource to help electrical industry workers comply with the latest NEC and industry standards; select and apply overcurrent protective devices; determine fault current levels; and analyze and improve electrical system performance and stability. Cooper Bussmann also offers an Express Member Service that provides a range of additional services: unlimited access to all technical training downloads; a free copy of the company’s innovative Selecting Protective Devices; a free Specification Grade Protection DVD; and exclusive member-only offers and discounts. Available training materials include:
- Safety BASICs: Updated to the new NFPA70E, this in-house safety training package is available as a complete trainer’s kit or individual components.
- Selecting Protective Devices: Revised to the 2005 NEC, this advanced technical guide covers the selection and application of overcurrent protective devices, including code, standard and regulatory compliance.
- Electrical Plan Review: This handbook may be used for self learning or to teach how to determine fault current levels.
- Engineering Dependable Protection: Available as downloads, Volume 1 addresses three methods of short-circuit calculations for arc-flash analysis, while Volume 2 addresses selective coordination methods.
- DVD Library: Available individually or as a box set, these six DVDs effectively demonstrate various aspects of overcurrent protection, including interrupting rating, selective coordination, current limitation, motor starter Type-2 protection, and specification grade protection.
- e -Training Modules: Available as individual downloads for a nominal fee, Cooper Bussmann e-training modules provide an economical means to acquire interactive training covering such topics as electrical safety, component and system protection, and testing and maintenance procedures.
Did you enjoy this great article?
Check out our free e-newsletters to read more great articles..Subscribe