- March 22, 2011
- Banner Engineering
The 2011 catalog wraps Banner's sensor products together with lighting and indicators, machine vision, wireless and machine safety products.
March 22, 2011 - Banner Engineering announces its 2011 Product Catalog is now available in both a print and an interactive online version. Providing a user-friendly, all-encompassing guide to the company's five diverse product lines, the 2011 catalog wraps Banner's sensor products together with lighting and indicators, machine vision, wireless and machine safety products. The full-color print catalog includes more than 860 pages of product features, application images, model numbers and accessories. Offering the same organization style and content as the print version, the online interactive catalog also features a powerful search tool. By entering a model or part number, application, or other search words, users can easily find products and details, which include:
- Sensors – includes photoelectric, fiber optic, special purpose, ultrasonic and measuring array sensors
- Machine Vision - features Banner's new iVu Plus Integrated Touch Screen Image Sensors and the iVu Plus Image Sensors with Remote Display
- Wireless - highlights SureCross Wireless Network devices and FlexPower power supplies
- Lighting & Indicators – consists of the company's highly visible and versatile EZ-LIGHT family, as well as new task lights, high brightness models of existing lights and a variety of lights to accompany vision sensors
- Machine Safety - underscores products such as the AG4 laser scanner and EZ-SCREEN Low-Profile safety light screens
In addition to the recently introduced iVu Plus vision sensors and task lights, the catalog's "What's New" section features Banner's innovative new products, including the VSM Heavy-Duty Metal Sensor, the EZ-LIGHT K80 Call Light and IP67-rated Audible Indicator Lights. From there, users can easily compare product features and performance using the catalog's convenient selection guide. Banner's 2011 Product Catalog offers detailed illustrations of how its industrial automation products can be applied in a number of applications, with page references that efficiently guide users to additional information on each product demonstrated. This resource also contains more than 100 pages of accessories, including mounting brackets, cordsets, retroreflectors and enclosures. The online version provides useful links throughout the product sections to quickly guide users to detailed product data and ensure correct accessory selection. The online interactive catalog can also be downloaded as a desktop shortcut, allowing for immediate access. Banner's 2011 Catalog is available free of charge.Learn More
Did you enjoy this great article?
Check out our free e-newsletters to read more great articles..Subscribe