- April 05, 2011
The Open Automation Software application demonstrates monitoring 1 to 25 water treatment filter beds with one click of the mouse.
April 5, 2011 - Video from Open Automation Software of its self adapting HMI client application demonstrates automatically defining data sources and dynamically changing the operator interface without human intervention.The application demonstrates monitoring 1 to 25 water treatment filter beds with one click of the mouse. Automated HMI applications are easy to develop and deploy using the OPC Systems.NET 100% managed .NET components. Use the free OPC Systems component to automatically setup tags, data logging, alarm logging, alarm notification, recipe configurations, security, and more.. Automated HMI Features
- Automatically create data source tags.
- Automatically setup data logging.
- Automatically define alarm limits.
- HMI adapts to data source automatically.
- All local and remote clients synchronize operator interface.
- Automatically define trend pens.
- Automatically define alarm window filter.
- Remote connectivity.
- Smart Client compatible.
Create operator interface applications for as little as $195 US with unlimited number of clients.Learn More
Did you enjoy this great article?
Check out our free e-newsletters to read more great articles..Subscribe