- January 06, 2011
Adeneo Embedded provides 3-day and 4-day Windows Embedded Compact 7 training based on Microsoft official training curriculum. Classes are held February through April.
January 6, 2011 – Adeneo Embedded will start delivering Windows Embedded Compact 7 (“Compact 7”) deep-dive technical trainings in February 2011. Through a direct collaboration with Windows Embedded MVP Valter Minute who developed for Microsoft the official Compact 7 training curriculum, Adeneo Embedded will use a preliminary version of this curriculum for delivering advanced trainingsto customers starting evaluating Windows Embedded Compact 7 technologies for their devices. These training sessions are using “Community Technology Preview” version of Compact 7 till official release is made available publicly, and are specifically adapted to use ARM-based development kit from major Silicon Vendors like Atmel, Freescale or Texas Instruments. Adeneo Embedded will continue the same model with Compact 7 training as what made its success with Windows Embedded CE 6.0 trainings: By offering for FREE to each attendee the development kit used for the training, Adeneo Embedded ensures its customers with the ability to continue efficiently their evaluation and competence growth after the training sessions. With the option to attend either 3-day core training session focused on the OS architecture and Drivers development, or 4-day complete session that also includes a full day on application development with Silverlight for Windows Embedded technologies, Adeneo Embedded proposes best flexibility and most adequate solution for OEMs with tight schedule. A detailed syllabus of this training can be found here With facilities in North America and Europe, Adeneo Embedded schedules training sessions on both continents, providing developers the opportunity to get training close to their location: Europe
- February 8th-11th – Paris, France
- March 1st-4th – Sonderborg, Denmark
- March 8th-11th – Milano, Italy
- March 15th-18th – Paris, France
- February 28th-March 3rd – Boston, MA
- March 14th-17th – Dallas, TX
- April 18th-21st – Denver, CO
- Features for 3 or 4-day training session - Content Microsoft Official Windows Embedded Compact 7 training using ARM-based development kits Cost per attendee In Europe: 3-day core session: 1.300 EUR including FREE ARM dev kit 4-day complete session: 1.700 EUR including FREE ARM dev kit In North America: 3-day core session: $2,000 including FREE ARM dev kit 4-day complete session: $2,500 including FREE ARM dev kit Included in price
- 3 or 4 days of instructor led training on Windows Embedded Compact 7.
- Training materials (printed manuals and a CD with all training manuals and files needed to complete the different labs)
- Complete ARM based development kit from Atmel, Freescale or Texas Instruments which attendees can keep after the training session ($800 to $1,500 value depending on the kit)
Excluded from price Travel expenses, meals and lodging About Adeneo Embedded Adeneo Embedded provides system integration, design, support and training services to companies seeking world-class expertise in embedded solutions using high-performance architectures. For over 10 years, Adeneo Embedded has helped clients, in all stages of development; create profitable, feature-rich products that incorporate software and hardware solutions based on Windows Embedded, Windows Automotive or Windows Mobile operating systems. Close working partnerships with industry-leading silicon and software vendors allow Adeneo Embedded to apply its experience to a wide range of embedded solutions for the automotive, industrial, medical, multi-media, navigation, networking, mobile and wireless markets. Adeneo Embedded has a global sales and support network backed by engineering offices in North America and Europe.Learn More
Did you enjoy this great article?
Check out our free e-newsletters to read more great articles..Subscribe