- December 07, 2011
The Control System Integrators Association (CSIA) announces that six companies joined the association.
December 7, 2011 – The Control System Integrators Association (CSIA) announces that six companies have recently joined the association. New associate members include:
- B&D Industrial, Macon, Ga.
- NOFFZ Computer Technology, Toenisvorst, North-Rhine Westfalia, Germany
New participating members are:
- Brasil Logic Sistemas, Indaiatuba, Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Guadalupe y Hernandez, San Martin Texmelucan, Puebla, Mexico
- Industrial Process Group, LLC, Warsaw, Ind.
Control Technology Corporation, Hopkinton, Mass., is a new partner member. About CSIA: Founded in 1994, the Control System Integrators Association is a global organization dedicated to advancing control system integration for the success of its members and their clients.Learn More
Did you enjoy this great article?
Check out our free e-newsletters to read more great articles..Subscribe